PDA

View Full Version : ffvetteman (i think) on 00?

Flicktitty
06-19-2007, 01:47 AM
I THINK i saw your Blue C4 Corvette today around 2PM on HWY 00? i think thats what it is? You woulda been going towards a Mcdonalds and hwy 1()() Area. i'm not good with my streets up there me and my friend went looking for a car. I was in a Black Chevy 1500 P/u.

Waver
06-19-2007, 01:56 AM
which vette?????? He has 3, or is it 4

Flicktitty
06-19-2007, 01:57 AM
the Blue one, with black Wheels with a polished lip, looked like it had Black stripes on the fender, i've never seen the car or him. it just looks like the one in his avatar.

ffvetteman
06-19-2007, 07:18 AM
Hey thanks for noticing!!!!!

I was inthe area of Holz and stopped in there twice to pick someone up for lunch and then to drop her back off and pick up some parts. That must have been mine. I have not seen any others in the area that are blue with black wheels. And I have the black hash marks on the drivers side fender.

I didnt see you but, I never met you so would have not know anyway:goof

(And yes my car looks just like the pic in my avitar only bigger)

Waver
06-19-2007, 07:21 AM

I was inthe area of Holz and stopped in there twice to pick someone up for lunch and then to drop her back off and pick up some parts. That must have been mine. I have not seen any others in the area that are blue with black wheels. And I have the black hash marks on the drivers side fender.

Well one of your vetts do......isnt the zr1 white?

Flicktitty
06-19-2007, 11:12 AM

car looked really good, i'd say we were right by the patio bike place, i was lookin at your car pretty hard and you seemed to be looking back at me. Nice car! :headbang

ffvetteman
06-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Well one of your vetts do......isnt the zr1 white?

Yea the ZR-1 is white.

Got my new injectors for the Z, so I am going to put them inthis week:headbang

ffvetteman
06-19-2007, 02:43 PM
car looked really good, i'd say we were right by the patio bike place, i was lookin at your car pretty hard and you seemed to be looking back at me. Nice car! :headbang

Hey thanks!!!!
I tend to look around at other drivers alot. Not sure why. Wish I has known that was you I would have given a :rockwoot:

Heat Seeker WS6
06-19-2007, 07:09 PM
I think JP's driven more vettes than Andy Pilgrim :headbang

ffvetteman
06-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Now I wish I could drive the C5-R to catch up with Andy!!!

I found this on the Bloomington Gold web site main page!! Thats my car on the far left!!!!

http://www.bloomingtongold.com/?link=home

Brian98GTP
06-19-2007, 10:12 PM
Now I wish I could drive the C5-R to catch up with Andy!!!

I found this on the Bloomington Gold web site main page!! Thats my car on the far left!!!!

http://www.bloomingtongold.com/?link=home

Son of a B!tch!!

I always wondered if ffvetteman was you, JP.

I used to work at Thermo Dynamic Systems in Meno. Falls when you delivered for FAP.
I'm at Grunau now in the office......

But holy fawk! I always thought the car in the avatar looked like the one you drove, but I didnt want to make an a$$ out of myself if it wasnt you.

Small world. :thumbsup

Car Guy
06-20-2007, 01:13 AM

What do you do at Grunau...???

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

ffvetteman
06-20-2007, 07:12 AM
Son of a B!tch!!

I always wondered if ffvetteman was you, JP.

I used to work at Thermo Dynamic Systems in Meno. Falls when you delivered for FAP.

But holy fawk! I always thought the car in the avatar looked like the one you drove, but I didnt want to make an a$$ out of myself if it wasnt you.

Small world. :thumbsup

No Shit!!! I remember you!!!! Iwould deliver to Grunau down there in what is it Franklin Oak Creek?

We gotta meet up!!!

Waver
06-20-2007, 09:33 AM
hey jp do you have a pic of all of your vetts together? Every time i see you you are driving a different one....and you should throw the bird in too, as I havent seen that in a long ass time

ffvetteman
06-20-2007, 11:20 AM
Ask and you shall recieve!!

Not the best pics, just some I took in my driveway one day when they were parked near each other.

Obviously the blue one is the "daily driver" 1984 6 speed with the Grand Sport rims, The red one is my 1984 auto with minor mods in the drive line, and the white one is the "king of the hill" 1992 ZR-1 stock.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/ffvetteman/My%20Cars/100_1052.jpg

Again sorry about the quality but I dont have may digital pics, but here is the 1986 Trans Am. Its still getting working on so this is still on the ramps. I plan on getting pics of all of my cars together this year when this car is done:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/ffvetteman/My%20Trans%20Am/100_2350.jpg

Waver
06-20-2007, 11:36 AM
that ta takes me back to when I first met you....soooooooo long ago. lol

Brian98GTP
06-20-2007, 09:22 PM
What do you do at Grunau...???

Well, after the company I was at went out of business in Jan. '04, I went to Grunau and worked in the field (sheet metal) for a few months.. then I moved into the sheet metal shop for about a year... then I moved into the sheet metal shop office for about 2 years helping with entering fittings for the plasma table and putting the work out to the shop guys..... and as of about a month ago, I'm in the main office doing 3D CAD drawings and coordinations.

Why? You know someone that works there?

No Shit!!! I remember you!!!! Iwould deliver to Grunau down there in what is it Franklin Oak Creek?

We gotta meet up!!!

WeRd!! I rarely go to HWY anymore, but I'll have to stop by Culvers one of these nights!

Berettaspeed
06-21-2007, 06:52 PM
ha
i have seen that blue vette alot! i didn't know that was yours. haha
next time ill give a wave and a :thumbsup.

i like the T/A....oooooo:drool: