PDA

View Full Version : So who went to GURNEE tonight?

Yooformula
06-15-2007, 10:59 PM
I did and holy sh!t!!! I have never been on the road with over a million dollars worth of car supercars before. Joel put on a GREAT show!! The cruise was well organized with no issues and the turnout was so much better than I could have imagined. We drove in a pack of cars that had 4 Ford Gts, no less than 3 Ferraris and a TT Saleen S7:wow:wow:wow Funny thing is the first 2 stops had between 20-100 cars and I only saw 4 fbodies.....1 was mine:durr Was cool sitting in traffic behind the Saleen though, it makes even Supercharged CTS-V's look like Yugos:goof

Holeshot
06-15-2007, 11:25 PM
Sounds like a great time. I really wanted to go but being on a friday kinda didn't work for me. I stopped by Ron filled my Bottle and started doing upgrades and getting the GTO ready for the GTOAA nationals in Ohio in two weeks. Cant eait to see pictures.....

Z28Envy
06-15-2007, 11:36 PM
I went. Good to see you again Yoosef. It was also nice to meet Dave as well. I got some pretty good pics that I am uploading now and I will put them in the photo section. Can't wait to see Dave's pics. He takes some nice pictures. The drive how was fun. It went by in a hurry:goof

ProjectCamaro
06-15-2007, 11:43 PM
I stopped in around 8:30 as I had to work.

I saw both your cars there. Yoo I was parked right behind you for a little while before I foundout some friends saved a spot for me up closer.

Joel always does a great job putting these shows on.

Poncho
06-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Sounds like a great time. I really wanted to go but being on a friday kinda didn't work for me. I stopped by Ron filled my Bottle and started doing upgrades and getting the GTO ready for the GTOAA nationals in Ohio in two weeks. Cant eait to see pictures.....

OH shit the NATs are coming up....

pOrk
06-16-2007, 01:21 AM
I totally forgot about this cruise. Shame on me

nismodave
06-16-2007, 03:43 AM
Pics tommorow!!!

UnderPSI
06-16-2007, 09:57 AM
I know Andy from Project Two took his Ferrari. My clutch leg is still healing so I didn't take the Viper. That is the same group that came to Project Two's party. Great group of people and cars.

Reverend Cooper
06-16-2007, 10:20 AM
sorry i couldnt be there to get you a hug and a shake, maybe next time yoo. hopefully you had fun and i want pix