PDA

View Full Version : guys i'm i wrong?

hrsp
06-13-2007, 10:32 PM
if a girl HAS A BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND you dont "flirt" with them correct?

if its known they are taken you leave it be correct?

dont any guys have respect enough to leave it them alone?

but i'm the "crazy" boyfriend cause if i see this or hear of this i wanna crack some skulls for it....

go after the single chicks!!!!

this all started with my buddy and his chick at a bar..then my chick with some random old friend that wants to get together...hahaha

Brandon W.
06-13-2007, 11:20 PM
ill agree somewhat. but im also in a firm believer in look don't touch. what im saying is trust that she will make the right decision and not go further then stupid HS flirting. but as soon as there is physical contact out comes the Bat. just my $0.02

lilws6
06-14-2007, 12:17 AM
lol this is how i got my gf now :) lol but i don't play like that usually

Yooformula
06-14-2007, 12:21 AM
no ring on the finger, fair game imo. Lock it up if its that important to ya otherwise p$$y is p$$y at that point. guys can lay whatever game they want but if the relationship is secure then the woman will shut it down. If she doesnt, send her a thank you card for not wasting your time later on.

Car Guy
06-14-2007, 12:30 AM
no ring on the finger, fair game imo. Lock it up if its that important to ya otherwise p$$y is p$$y at that point. guys can lay whatever game they want but if the relationship is secure then the woman will shut it down. If she doesnt, send her a thank you card for not wasting your time later on.

Realistic way of looking at it......

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Knyghtmare
06-14-2007, 12:45 AM
If she doesnt, send her a thank you card for not wasting your time later on.

This kind of says it all... I have a friend who has this girl that has a BF that keeps hitting on him and wants to jump his bone, but HE is the one shutting it down. He also knows her BF.

I agree tho 100%, guys just dont give a sh!t these days if a girl has a BF or a husband...

This reminds me... I also know a guy that had his wife work at the same place he did, but he had a hand in getting her fired so that he could flirt and try to get some from the other female employees.

GRM-REPR
06-14-2007, 10:01 AM
A real woman won't "play" the flirting game if she is with someone. I'm sure we've all had this experience. I agree, if she flirts back and numbers are exchanged....get the F out biatch!

boostaddict14
06-14-2007, 10:08 AM
yea i used to treat women with respect and dignity when i was in my last relationship. Now i honestly can care less, until i meet that "right" person im just gonna have fun and not take anything serious.

I agree that if a women is content with her relationship she won't flirt much back but problably just play it off. Alot of women have a hard time flat out telling people off so they just downplay it instead.

if she hangs out with a "guy" friend all the time something has got to be up because we all know how men think.

IMO your searching for that rare 5% of women because the rest of them are hoes

GRM-REPR
06-14-2007, 10:13 AM
IMO your searching for that rare 5% of women because the rest of them are hoes

Although I know where you're coming from, you have to consider what kind of garbage a lot of these women read!

Cosmo
Glamour
Allure
God knows how many others

They seem to teach women to be players. "Oh, try a finger up his butt the next time you have sex, believe me, he will like it!".....WTF!?!?!?!

OR

20 fail safe tips on how to get that guy's number without your man knowing. Yeah, thats great stuff to teach, screw over one guy for another:thumbsup.

I'm glad I'm a guy.

Flight_740
06-14-2007, 10:40 AM

but i'm the "crazy" boyfriend cause if i see this or hear of this i wanna crack some skulls for it....

this all started with my buddy and his chick at a bar..then my chick with some random old friend that wants to get together...hahaha

You are 100% correct in my oppinion. Have a little respect please. I would/have hauled off and wailed on somebody for this same crap. It pisses me off to no end. Call me crazy or whatever but thats just the way it is.

Nickerz
06-14-2007, 10:49 AM
you can go for it, but don't be surprised when she's flirting with other guys when she gets bored.

Flight_740
06-14-2007, 10:52 AM
You guys are not answering his question.

Would you hit on a girl that you know is taken?

What the hell does that have to do with some chick getting bored with you?

Silver03SRT
06-14-2007, 10:58 AM

Yup I dated a girl for 3 years then an old friend from out of STATE started talking to her and it all went down hill from there. We ended up breaking up and now she wants to be friends. I told her NOPE... Im not friends with someone I loved for a good portion of my adult life. All or nothing for me. Now she sent me a text saying happy bday and asking me how im doing. Women dont know how good they had it. Ohh on a side not her last 4 bf's have all treated her like crap :rolf i said well you get what you deserve.

Silver03SRT
06-14-2007, 10:59 AM
You guys are not answering his question.

Would you hit on a girl that you know is taken?

What the hell does that have to do with some chick getting bored with you?

If I know a chick has a bf I stay away I know how it feels for a girl that you care about to get taken away by a smooth talker. Part of me wants to say **** the other guy but I know its not right.

Karps TA
06-14-2007, 11:04 AM
If I think the guy she's with is a douchebag I'd probably till hit on a girl that I know is taken. Maybe she's just looking for a way out. I see guys treat some really great girls like complete crap.

In regards to the comment that most women are hoes, the same could be said for alot of guys being jackasses. It all evens out in the end.

Flight_740
06-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Most young women are hoes. As they get older, they want the same as you. unless you get a total nutcase. Been there, done that.

Silver03SRT
06-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Most women that have been in a relationship for a long time at a young age seem to break up more often because they havent "lived" enough and want to experience new things. Then after time they realize they made mistakes. Happend to a lot of my friends.

Karps TA
06-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Most women that have been in a relationship for a long time at a young age seem to break up more often because they havent "lived" enough and want to experience new things. Then after time they realize they made mistakes. Happend to a lot of my friends.

That I will definetly agree with.

GRM-REPR
06-14-2007, 11:18 AM
I think it's easy to say we have all had some "ho" in all of us. If a girl is with a dude, ring or no ring, stay the hell away and get your own. If you are talking to her and then a dude comes up and says "I'm with her.", you should say, "Oh, well she said she was single.".....

No one with a conscience would try to take someone elses girl from another guy.

The old addage out there about, "Oh, I thought your girl was cool, don't know why you dumped her?" Others don't understand that you have to be in a relationship with the person to understand why they had to get dumped. Of course we have all seen guys treat "good" girls like crap, no one told her to stay with him.
My 2cents....Enjoy

GRM-REPR
06-14-2007, 11:22 AM

Damn, you know how many times that creedo has been passed around by girls?!

Allow me to translate what that means: Well, I'm 21 now and I feel like being a "free spirit" (which means whore). I need to hit as many clubs as I can to "experience" what it is like to be a drunk slob and get as many STD's as I can before I realize I threw a good man out to the curb and seek him out to "get back" with him.........:puke

Flight_740
06-14-2007, 11:22 AM
I think it's easy to say we have all had some "ho" in all of us. If a girl is with a dude, ring or no ring, stay the hell away and get your own. If you are talking to her and then a dude comes up and says "I'm with her.", you should say, "Oh, well she said she was single.".....

No one with a conscience would try to take someone elses girl from another guy.

The old addage out there about, "Oh, I thought your girl was cool, don't know why you dumped her?" Others don't understand that you have to be in a relationship with the person to understand why they had to get dumped. Of course we have all seen guys treat "good" girls like crap, no one told her to stay with him.
My 2cents....Enjoy

right on. I have treated good girls bad. I have treated bad girls good. Live and learn.

GRM-REPR
06-14-2007, 11:24 AM
right on. I have treated good girls bad. I have treated bad girls good. Live and learn.

Testify Mike.....TESTIFY!!!!!!:headbang

boostaddict14
06-14-2007, 11:33 AM
i will not to take any women serious in a relationship unless they are 21 or older.

so basically i have 2 years to whore myself out

GRM-REPR
06-14-2007, 11:38 AM
i will not to take any women serious in a relationship unless they are 21 or older.

so basically i have 2 years to whore myself out

I think there is a subconscience voice that speaks out to women that says "At the age of 21, you will dump whomever you're with, and be the best whore you can." "At the end of the "experience, you will be used up, fatter, uglier, and above all, stupider." "You will then have to go BACK to the guy you farted and shiat on, and attempt to make up with him."

:)

Silver03SRT
06-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Damn, you know how many times that creedo has been passed around by girls?!

Allow me to translate what that means: Well, I'm 21 now and I feel like being a "free spirit" (which means whore). I need to hit as many clubs as I can to "experience" what it is like to be a drunk slob and get as many STD's as I can before I realize I threw a good man out to the curb and seek him out to "get back" with him.........:puke

LOL yup my ex threw me out when she was just about 21 and started to party. I am now 23 and well I see her getting sloppy drunk and acting stupid all the time. oh well. In the year that we have been broken up now she really changed. I just think its funny how she thinks all guys are garbage. Makes me feel kindda bad because I know I treated her like a queen. I thought I was going to marry her. Her parents were pissed at her when she told them. THey told her she is a disapointment. LOL

GRM-REPR
06-14-2007, 01:01 PM
LOL yup my ex threw me out when she was just about 21 and started to party. I am now 23 and well I see her getting sloppy drunk and acting stupid all the time. oh well. In the year that we have been broken up now she really changed. I just think its funny how she thinks all guys are garbage. Makes me feel kindda bad because I know I treated her like a queen. I thought I was going to marry her. Her parents were pissed at her when she told them. THey told her she is a disapointment. LOL

I find it dumfounding that she would think all men are garbage. HTF do you think you're going to be treated in a bar?! First off, no one should try to meet anyone in a bar (unless for a one-nighter, and people who have met and are in a good relationship, your excluded), you're going to get the attention of every single, horny, slimeball guy in there.

You shouldn't feel bad because she decided she needed to follow the womans' creedo (my previous post) and choose to be a party girl.

Party girls=:durr

Nix
06-14-2007, 10:21 PM
I think there is a subconscience voice that speaks out to women that says "At the age of 21, you will dump whomever you're with, and be the best whore you can." "At the end of the "experience, you will be used up, fatter, uglier, and above all, stupider." "You will then have to go BACK to the guy you farted and shiat on, and attempt to make up with him."

:)

You forgot one main thing about the "aftermath" of being a party whore my brother. You forgot to mention that she is either A. Pregnant or B. Has one or more kids after the party ends.

Usually they do end up pregnant or in the gutter with std's just pouring out of their vagina. Same goes for dudes too!!!

Brandon W.
06-14-2007, 10:24 PM
std's just pouring out of their vagina. Same goes for dudes too!!!

i dont know what kind of "dudes" you hang out with.:rolf:goof:goof...sorry but you set-up a good joke.:goof

Reverend Cooper
06-14-2007, 10:39 PM
i would just walk up to the dood thats hittin on ma biatch and say "hey,lemme know how i taste"

Silver03SRT
06-14-2007, 10:42 PM
You forgot one main thing about the "aftermath" of being a party whore my brother. You forgot to mention that she is either A. Pregnant or B. Has one or more kids after the party ends.

Usually they do end up pregnant or in the gutter with std's just pouring out of their vagina. Same goes for dudes too!!!

LMAO thats exacally what my friend and I say. I am trying to get my one friend whose GF is only 19 to be prepared. He says they are going to get married. Im like I thought the same thing. hahaha Wait till she turns 21

300pny
06-14-2007, 10:50 PM
My wife likes to say "I don't care where you get your appitite as long as you come home for dinner"

GRM-REPR
06-15-2007, 09:31 AM
I guess I hit the nail on the head.:banana1:

sidewayzbimmer
06-15-2007, 12:07 PM
What most guys dont realize is that is not always the guy starting to flirt with your girl, hes normally given a reason to. on another note just cuz i know ya kieth i wanna see you crack some skulls!

BigSnailBuick
06-15-2007, 12:26 PM
I agree with most of these posts. In reality if she would take it past the point of just silly flirting, which we all silly flirt so dont even try to deny it, then its not meant to work out and sooner or later it tends to end anyway. Everyone in some way knows everyone so things like that are usually not kept a secret for too long. The right thing to do as a guy is let her sit and talk to him and if she gives you that signal like "hey help me out please" then walk over and just slip her away without making him think your jealous. And from teh other end of the situation. If you are hitting on a girl and you run into one of those jealous weird BF's who thinks he's tuff just say what I say when he gets all tuff and asks why you looking at my women. Just respond with ohh which one is your women. then when he points her out say " Ohh dont worry about it then, I wasnt looking at her, I was staring at the good looking one behind her." lol You win either way, he either just got dissed hard and walks away liek a punk or you get to knock his adams apple in with your palm. Win win situation the way I see it :rolf

GRM-REPR
06-15-2007, 01:29 PM
I agree with most of these posts. In reality if she would take it past the point of just silly flirting, which we all silly flirt so dont even try to deny it, then its not meant to work out and sooner or later it tends to end anyway. Everyone in some way knows everyone so things like that are usually not kept a secret for too long. The right thing to do as a guy is let her sit and talk to him and if she gives you that signal like "hey help me out please" then walk over and just slip her away without making him think your jealous. And from teh other end of the situation. If you are hitting on a girl and you run into one of those jealous weird BF's who thinks he's tuff just say what I say when he gets all tuff and asks why you looking at my women. Just respond with ohh which one is your women. then when he points her out say " Ohh dont worry about it then, I wasnt looking at her, I was staring at the good looking one behind her." lol You win either way, he either just got dissed hard and walks away liek a punk or you get to knock his adams apple in with your palm. Win win situation the way I see it :rolf

Get in a fight with some dude over a girl that isn't that good looking, and a stranger?! You're totally on your own there Bruce Lee....:goof

Nix
06-15-2007, 01:48 PM
LMAO thats exacally what my friend and I say. I am trying to get my one friend whose GF is only 19 to be prepared. He says they are going to get married. Im like I thought the same thing. hahaha Wait till she turns 21

Yup dude, been there and done that. It seriously seems when girls hit 21 things really change big time. Tell your buddy that if he wants to live in a fairy tale world then thats cool, but remember that I (you) warned him what was going to happen. SUCKER!!!

Nix
06-15-2007, 01:50 PM
My wife likes to say "I don't care where you get your appitite as long as you come home for dinner"

Word man! My wife says the same shit, even when we are out she points out hot women to me with nice cans!:headbang Its funny though cause once in a while she will trick me and say he look at that one and I will and it will be some huge puke face:puke

Flight_740
06-15-2007, 01:59 PM
Word man! My wife says the same shit, even when we are out she points out hot women to me with nice cans!:headbang Its funny though cause once in a while she will trick me and say he look at that one and I will and it will be some huge puke face:puke

Now you just gota get her to bring one home for the 2 of you.:thumbsup

Nix
06-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Now you just gota get her to bring one home for the 2 of you.:thumbsup

I've teased about that kinda shit but it would never happen. She would cut my manhood off with a rusty dull butter kinfe before she would ever take part in that.:chair:

Flight_740
06-15-2007, 02:13 PM
Well, just watch them then. Just bang your wife.:rolf

I better hope she does not see this!!:stare

Nix
06-15-2007, 02:29 PM
Well, just watch them then. Just bang your wife.:rolf

I better hope she does not see this!!:stare

Buwhahahaahahaha, dude even if she did see this she would laugh her big ole tittiez off!!:rolf

Brandon W.
06-15-2007, 08:06 PM
21? some girls start that kind of shit before there 21, 20 from what ive seen, seems to be the down-fall. they get fake id's, go out partying all the time. even the smartest of them seem to get stupid when this time comes around.