PDA

View Full Version : Rescue me.....

Flicktitty
06-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Season 4 Starts tonight at 10PM Eastern on FX!

anyone else on here watch this show?

Resuce me on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_Me_(TV_series))

if you have never seen the show here is a summery of what it is about. Click the link to get a overview of what happened in the last 3 seasons! This should be 1 great season! :) I can't wait! :headbang

Rescue Me is a critically praised American television drama that premiered on the FX Network in 2004. It is produced by the Cloudland Company, Apostle, DreamWorks Television and Sony Pictures Television. Rescue Me focuses mainly on the professional and personal lives of New York City firefighters after the trauma of the September 11, 2001 attacks. The show stars Denis Leary, who plays the role of New York City firefighter, Tommy Gavin, a character whose life is full of torment and chaos.

Tommy has to struggle with the loss of his cousin, and best friend, Jimmy Keefe, who died on September 11th, 2001 and frequently visits Tommy in visions. In the pilot episode, Tommy and his wife have already separated and Tommy moved across the street. He is ill-tempered, self destructive, hypocritical, manipulative, and a relapsed alcoholic. He has also realized how much he has contributed to the breakup of his family and constantly struggles to reconcile with them. He loves his children very much and desires to get back together with his wife; however, despite slowly making steps toward his redemption, tragedy always seems to be right around the corner.

The third season ended in August 2006 and the fourth is set to premiere June 13, 2007.

Mr. Brett
06-13-2007, 01:55 PM
I'm pretty excited to see how they close up the cliffhanger from last year. I hope Sheila died in the fire. I hate that psycho *****.

Flicktitty
06-13-2007, 01:57 PM
I'm pretty excited to see how they close up the cliffhanger from last year. I hope Sheila died in the fire. I hate that psycho *****.

X2, she looked pretty good, but yeah she was a CvNT lol

What you think happend with Franco wasn't he going to try and be a cheif or something?

Mr. Brett
06-13-2007, 01:58 PM
They'll write their way out of that. There's no way they're going to break up the crew. He probably failed the test or something.

Flicktitty
06-13-2007, 02:00 PM
yeah, thats what i thought...the way the show was heading the last few episodes last season i thought they were gonna pull the show.

GRM-REPR
06-13-2007, 02:05 PM
I doubt that broad died in the blaze, didnt she pull him out? Or was it that she ran out and left him in the house?

P.S, i'd do you know what to her....

Awesome show.

Mr. Brett
06-13-2007, 02:52 PM
I think she ran out and left him in there. From the previews I've seen it looks like she died. Maybe she went back in and he made it out? Dunno. But this show rocks.

Flicktitty
06-13-2007, 02:54 PM
I think she ran out and left him in there. From the previews I've seen it looks like she died. Maybe she went back in and he made it out? Dunno. But this show rocks.

damn, straight it does! i can't wait for it to be on! :)

Breecher_7
06-13-2007, 06:40 PM
TEVO is setup! Never miss it! The Shield went by to fast this season.....

GRM-REPR
06-15-2007, 09:33 AM
Ha, that biatch IS still alive.