PDA

View Full Version : Jr going to Hendricks now...!?!?!?!?

Yooformula
06-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Hey Dave:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:goof Maybe now people might actually like JG being Jr's teammate.......nah;):goof

I cant imagine what team could be bigger than Hendricks now:wow

u_say_go
06-12-2007, 11:44 PM
f**kin' lame! I can't believe he signed with that team! why didnt RCR pick him up? Will Jr. be driving that ghey a$$ Kellogg's car or is he taking Budweiser with him?

Flicktitty
06-12-2007, 11:46 PM
is this true?

u_say_go
06-12-2007, 11:53 PM
yup! news conference tomorrow morning, 10am

Flicktitty
06-12-2007, 11:56 PM
yup! news conference tomorrow morning, 10am

Gay....literally....i hope he gets some homoriffic sponser like depends.

DirtyMax
06-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Visa apparently is waiting in the wings with all of our money to sponsor Jr. in case Bud doesn't follow....

Joe Gibbs didn't want Jr. to bring an alcohol sponsor with him but didn't hear if Hendrick had anything in place like that.

Kyle Busch asking to be released?!?! Like he's going to find a better gig. Maybe he'll go attempt to qualify one of Mikey's Toyotas once Jarret says screw this!

Car Guy
06-13-2007, 12:44 AM
Sorry guys but......

http://weyionline.com/uploadedImages/Shared/Shows/Days_Of_Our_Lives_Logo.jpg

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Flicktitty
06-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Sorry guys but......

http://weyionline.com/uploadedImages/Shared/Shows/Days_Of_Our_Lives_Logo.jpg

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

lmao troof

DirtyMax
06-13-2007, 01:00 AM
Given that Nascar is far and away the most watched spectator event in this country, and Jr. is the most popular (and therefore marketable) person in said profession by leaps and bounds, I think any of us would be fortunate to be part of that "drama". Sign me up... :goof

Poncho
06-13-2007, 01:28 AM
Jr. and Jeff are going to PWN the rest of the series...

Yooformula
06-13-2007, 01:33 AM
Bye bye kyle busch! Jr has the Bud sponsorship for another year and AB insiders say they are going WHEVER he goes. Gibbs wouldnt take AB so thats why he didnt sign there. I am not sure about the #8 though, I think DEI has the rights to that one. I also think with everything that happened with RCR and DEI, it didnt make sense to jump into camp with RCR now that they partnered up DEI. I say phock TEI! I just hope Jr delivers now...no more excuses. He needs to earn a championship dammit! Did anyone else see that Toyota may be dumping Mikey walshit?!?!?!

Poncho
06-13-2007, 01:51 AM
as much as people hate Gordon, Jr. & Gordon is a good move on both, provided they get along. They are two of the most talented drivers in the series.

Waver
06-13-2007, 07:03 AM
"hey, dale......do you think next time you could sling shot me and I could win?" "Now, why would I want to do that Jeff?" "right dale.....Shake and bake!!!!!!"

GRAMPS SS
06-13-2007, 08:03 AM
i heard rumors for some time now that kyle was moving back down to busch to get some more training...since he's a screw up like his brother............
JR should of went with RCR...would of made a good team...but you can't have everything...look at waltrip:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:ro lf:rolf
could it be true that after this year waltrip and TOYOTA the wall banging car is leaving him in the wind...:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

flyin_blue_egg
06-13-2007, 10:03 AM
"hey, dale......do you think next time you could sling shot me and I could win?" "Now, why would I want to do that Jeff?" "right dale.....Shake and bake!!!!!!"

I think it'd be more like hey jeff....do you think the next time you could sling shot me and I could win?".....being that JG's been the face of the team for how many years now

Yooformula
06-13-2007, 10:29 AM
I think it'd be more like hey jeff....do you think the next time you could sling shot me and I could win?".....being that JG's been the face of the team for how many years now

yeah but thats about to change seeing as how JR is the most popular driver for how many years now.

Flight_740
06-13-2007, 11:03 AM
Lame. I hate that team.

u_say_go
06-13-2007, 11:32 AM
kudos to ESPN for carrying an hour of the press conference, i was expecting 10 minutes of that then back to baseball highlights!
I like the comment Rick Hendricks made about expanding the gift shop now that he signed Jr. :thumbsup

flyin_blue_egg
06-13-2007, 12:32 PM
yeah but thats about to change seeing as how JR is the most popular driver for how many years now.

yea but popularity doesn't win championships....the way i see it, JR is a good driver but unless he gets a lot better, he'll never win a championship.

97z2801ss
06-13-2007, 01:58 PM
Jr will do fine with JG and JJ kinda all Fit.
Hendrick for sure will remain nascars superteam for years to come.
They have The Best in the last 10 years, The Champion and the Most popular.
Jr. doesnt want to follow in his dads footsteps, signing with RCR would put him in an uneasy situation I think. Also, the merger of RCR and DEI engine programs.
Gibbs didnt want an alcohal sponsor.

Kyle Busch is rumored to go to DEI.
I think he just wants to be the No. 1 Driver someware not #3

Guess Ill have to root for Jr and Jg and JJ now.
Any Jr Fan will see that this was the best move for him, best Equipment will definitly give him a chance to shine.

Yooformula
06-13-2007, 04:33 PM
/\ agreed! no more excuses. put up or shut up. he will have all of the tools needed to win. I do hope Eury jr goes with him though but then again a fresh start with no family drama and all business might be good. oh btw, Dave, I dont hate JG, I just know how much that gets under your skin.

Flight_740
06-13-2007, 04:39 PM
I hate JG and JJ.

nismodave
06-13-2007, 05:50 PM
I wonder what JR fans will say when Gordon continues to outperform JR next year.

Cant use the excuse of him not having a good program.

I love the fact that Hendrick got JR tho.........An average driver, a HUGE FAN FAVORITE, the EARNHART name............And most importantly, the sponser $$$$$$$$$$ that comes with him!!!!!!!:banana

I heard Roush and DEI might just hang it up.:rolf

2008 Hendrick Line Up

4 time cup champion and current points leader......JEFF GORDON!!

2006 Cup Winner........Jimmie Johnson

Recent 1st race winner, and up and coming star....Casey Mears

And batting clean up......Son of one of the greatest driver in NASCAR history.....Daytona 500 winner........Dale Earnhart Jr.

OMG...ITS SOOOOOO OVER for the rest of the teams!!!!

97z2801ss
06-13-2007, 10:01 PM
well see like Yoo said if he dont perform its not cuz of the equipment.
Hendrick has 4 great crewchiefs that work together im not so sure how Uncle Tony would fit.
We'll see as details are worked out.

flyin_blue_egg
06-13-2007, 10:10 PM
^^^like some one said....granted eury is a good crew chief....i think it may be better for JR to get a new CC just b/c of all the drama they've had together

Reverend Cooper
06-13-2007, 10:19 PM
yoo, if you and dave come over for the race and wear like matching outfits and like hi five and shit and are hugging and stuff i swear to gawd i will kick your ass' out of my crib
christ i can see you to holding hands and shit praying for a 1-2 finish uuuuughh

Holeshot
06-14-2007, 12:51 PM
BA!!! NASCAR DIED WITH DALE SR:flipoff2: