PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to make some money working on a 5oh?

Nickerz
06-12-2007, 07:53 PM
So project shit box needs fuel! 20psi at idle is never a good thing. I have a walbro 255 and kirban afpr that need to go in along with a new power steering pump. I want all the emissions equipment gone! There is already a set of under drive pulleys installed and the ac has been deleted. Parts are all ready to rock, let me know how much you would charge and how you want to do it! It's an 88GT 5spd if it makes any difference. So i geuss the summary is
-Install in take fuel pump (includes install kit)
-Install AFPR
-Install new power steering pump
figure out new belt length to get rid of all emissions equipment.

I figure I would rather have a BCM member working on it then some slackjaw at a dealership telling me that I have a bad kanuter valve.

pickardracing
06-12-2007, 08:23 PM
How far you willing to drive?

Nickerz
06-12-2007, 08:46 PM
How far you willing to drive?
It's a tow situation, at 20psi at idle im not going to drive the car. I haven't read the gauge driving, but I would guess it's not getting much more than that on the road. So anyone with a business location, or one that is close that it could be worked on would be preferred because I will be reimbursed for the tow then.

RanJer
06-13-2007, 01:58 AM
Why don't ya just do it yourself Nick? That stuff really isn't hard to do.. Could easily be done in your garage...

Poncho
06-13-2007, 03:40 AM
Jer can do it. He needs the money for tires.

Nix
06-13-2007, 07:58 AM
Why don't ya just do it yourself Nick? That stuff really isn't hard to do.. Could easily be done in your garage...

Simple, cause Mr. Chandler is too damn lazy!:punch::goof

Sorry Nick I had to do it man...

Nickerz
06-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Well I would need help dropping the tank. I had someone to help me, but im getting the feeling he's kinda gettin sick of it. Jer if you want to help out, come right on over. Bring the cobra and ill bring the beer. Recipe for dizzasta! Otherwise with help I should be good to go!