PDA

View Full Version : Bill Of Sale

Silver350
06-12-2007, 08:09 AM
I need a Vehicle bill of sale for as in condition. I was wondering if anyone has a doccument or template that I can get a copy of? I need this asap, :thumbsup

JohnnyT
06-12-2007, 08:18 AM
Google is your friend.

johnny--2k
06-12-2007, 08:37 AM
WI DOT online, you should be able to get one off of there.....

Here are a few of them

As-is property sale, notarized - http://www.ilrg.com/forms/billofsale-asis/us/wi

WI-DMV Bill of Sale - http://www.dmv.org/bill-of-sale-form.php

Car Guy
06-12-2007, 09:00 AM
Just stop at the DMV on College & Pennsylvania and ask for a few, they are the real ones that have two carbon copies along with the original. Very nice and legit looking, however they're di*cks about giving them out latey so be prepared if they give you the evil eye :wooo .....

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Silver350
06-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Thank you for the information guys. I just want to make sure I have enough things to Cover my @$$ if I do find someone to buy my Motorcycle.

I got an e-mail this morning but it kind of sounds flakey to me.

GRM-REPR
06-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Also don't forget to mention; no implied or expressed warranty, and seller/ buyer agree on the condition of..............

These stipulations alone protect your a$$ from anything.

Enjoy.

88Nightmare
06-12-2007, 10:45 AM
i have some of the DMV issued bill of sales if you want em, I will never use them.

DirtyMax
06-12-2007, 11:06 AM
I got an e-mail this morning but it kind of sounds flakey to me.

It's not one of those "I'll mail you a cashier's check for $50K and you just have to send me the change and the bike...", is it? :goof

Silver350
06-12-2007, 11:18 AM
It's not one of those "I'll mail you a cashier's check for $50K and you just have to send me the change and the bike...", is it? :goof

This was the e-mail

Hello,
I'm interested in purchasing your item and i am paying you through check if this is fine with you get back to me with your full name and
and full contact address,phone number and the final asking price of your item including your email address so that the check can get
issued out in your name.i will really appreciate it if we can do this in a timely manner thanks

Couple things:

Person not specific on the item being a motorcycle.
Wanting to pay by check.
Wanting my personal info
wanting to know how much the bike cost when it clearly states it on craigslist
wanting everything done in a timely manner.

Not wanting to really check out the bike in person

Car Guy
06-12-2007, 11:19 AM
This was the e-mail

Hello,
I'm interested in purchasing your item and i am paying you through check if this is fine with you get back to me with your full name and
and full contact address,phone number and the final asking price of your item including your email address so that the check can get
issued out in your name.i will really appreciate it if we can do this in a timely manner thanks

Couple things:

Person not specific on the item being a motorcycle.
Wanting to pay by check.
Wanting my personal info
wanting to know how much the bike cost when it clearly states it on craigslist
wanting everything done in a timely manner.

Not wanting to really check out the bike in person

IT'S A SCAM...!!!

I'm amazed scammers are still trying to use that method, but unfortunately people are still falling for it.....:rolleyes: I hope you weren't going to 'take the bait' Scotty...??? :chair:

Teufelhunden
06-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Give the scammer some bogus contact info and tell him to send his fake check to your work address:

Eff Bee Eye - Milwaukee Field Office
30 E Kilbourn Ave # 600
Milwaukee, WI 53202

I love messing with those scammers. :D

Silver350
06-12-2007, 12:13 PM
I just sent him a reply e-mail saying lets set up a time for us to meet some where so you can check out the bike.

Firefighter Z
06-12-2007, 04:04 PM
I got something like that when I put my car up on CL.

Silver350
06-12-2007, 09:06 PM
yep Scam LOL

here is his next message.

Hello Seller,I would have love to call you but i can't becos i have problem with my hear drum and i dont hear better on phone and that is the reason i prefer email conversation to phone and i wil like to tell you that i wont be able to come over to state to come and check the item but i see in the discription that this item is really meet what we need and the reason i wont be able to come an check itis becos i reside in UK.I wil need your full Name and contact address for the payment to be send out and i like the amount you ofer me for the item and if you can email me more pics it will be better but if you dont have any pics ,you dont need to worry yourself.The payment will ned to clear in your account before any shipment take place.I will need your full name and contact address for the payment to be send out asap.

300pny
06-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Jack Mehoff
6969 South farcoff way

Car Guy
06-12-2007, 09:28 PM
yep Scam LOL

Hello Seller,I would have love to call you but i can't becos i have problem with my hear drum and i dont hear better on phone and that is the reason i prefer email conversation to phone and i wil like to tell you that i wont be able to come over to state to come and check the item but i see in the discription that this item is really meet what we need and the reason i wont be able to come an check itis becos i reside in UK.I wil need your full Name and contact address for the payment to be send out and i like the amount you ofer me for the item and if you can email me more pics it will be better but if you dont have any pics ,you dont need to worry yourself.The payment will ned to clear in your account before any shipment take place.I will need your full name and contact address for the payment to be send out asap.

Well the first contact was at least half way decent, this one looks like it was written by a first grader.....:punch:

DirtyMax
06-13-2007, 12:38 AM
Google "Nigerian 419" ... should be all the reading you need.

Then go to http://www.419eater.com/ and have a tad bit of fun...

Teufelhunden
06-13-2007, 09:24 AM
yep Scam LOL

1) Have him send the check, make up some name.
2) Use the FBI address that I posted above. :thumbsup Having him send it out is gonna waste his time and money.
3) After he sends you an email asking if you got the check, reply with yes and you'll be shipping the next day. He'll think he's got you hook, line and sinker...
4) After a couple days have gone by send him another email stating the deal is off because [insert crazy made up excuse]. He'll get all bent out of shape and thats when the real fun begins.:banana1:

wikked
06-13-2007, 10:08 AM
hahaha.... hear drum.

You can also give all info to the real FBI, as they don't have much tolerance for these douchebags.

Silver350
06-13-2007, 10:21 AM
I think I am going to get some more information from this douch bag and forward it to the eff Bee eye :-P

DocDave
06-13-2007, 12:34 PM
String them along as much as you can. Wasting there time is the best form of payback. Besides that's one less person they will have the time to scam. LOL.