PDA

View Full Version : ProjectCamaro.com Carshow and Dyno day! June 22nd

ProjectCamaro
06-12-2007, 12:09 AM
This is the official post for the ProjectCamaro.com car show.
The show will be from 12:00 until 6:00pm on July 22, 2007.
Outlaw Motorsports will be there with their portable Mustang dyno.
We have hired a photographer to take pictures of the show.
Trophies will be given out for the car show so clean up your rides!
Highest dyno number for the day will also get a trophy so install your nitrous kits before the show.

Of course the show is completely free to everyone. It is open to all LSX powered cars(i.e CTS-V's), all FBodies/YBodies (No matter what engine or generation they are), and of course our Grand National friends.
So ALL Camaro’s, Firebirds, Corvettes, late model GTO’s, Grand National’s as well as any car with an engine transplant with one of these engines.

If the show is a success this will become an annual event, hopefully we can turn it into a show car series that will have several shows throughout the year.

The show will be located:
American Legion Hall
9327 S Shepard Ave
Oak Creek, WI 53154

It is very easy to find and right off the interstate. If the parking lot fills up there is parking in the grass lot attached to the parking lot. Before the show I went to the carshow location and took pictures of the exit and every intersection you have to pass through as well as the one turn you have to make. I will post them up later this week with very detailed directions to the spot so you won't have to worry about getting lost at all. Just keep checking ProjectCamaro.com/CarShow (http://www.projectcamaro.com/carshow) for updates and more information as it'll be posted there first and then make it's way to the other sites I've posted the information on.

Here’s a picture of the flyer. Feel free to post it up anywhere and everywhere. I will be printing several off and posting them up at all the local places.

Flyer - http://www.fbodyvideo.com/smallflyer.jpg

For anymore information just checkout ProjectCamaro.com/CarShow

Thank You,
Chad
ProjectCamaro.com
FBodyVideo.com
RedLS1.com

Thank you Adric (http://www.projectcamaro.net/forum/member.php?u=285) for making the flyer for us!

HAMRHEAD
06-13-2007, 12:19 PM
Sounds like a good time, I'm gonna try to make it!

Cleveland Dave
06-13-2007, 12:20 PM
its july 22nd not june 22nd right?

Quick96ss
06-13-2007, 02:51 PM
I am there for sure...

Beagle
06-13-2007, 03:21 PM
cant wait to see all the cars.....

ProjectCamaro
06-13-2007, 08:24 PM
its july 22nd not june 22nd right?

Yes good call.

Thank you for pointing that out Dave.

The show is on JULY 22nd

946speedz
06-14-2007, 10:34 PM
sweet......hopfully i can make this one sounds like a good time

Z28Roxy
06-24-2007, 04:57 PM
Sounds like fun, I'll try to make sure to remember it.

And if my car isn't being fixed yet again, haha.

Yooformula
06-24-2007, 05:38 PM
I am down for this....finally dammit.

0TransAm0
07-01-2007, 09:34 AM
i will be thier unless work wont let me..

BAD LS1
07-02-2007, 11:43 AM
Sweet might have my junk set on kill by then... I will try and dyno it if i feel it will put down acceptable HP to PSI #s

ProjectCamaro
07-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Less than three weeks away!

Sweet might have my junk set on kill by then... I will try and dyno it if i feel it will put down acceptable HP to PSI #s

We are giving away a trophy for whomever puts down the highest hp and I'm personally thinking you'd have a good chance of winning that.

Firefighter Z
07-03-2007, 05:10 PM
What about a trophy for the lowest Horse Power... Have to make everyone feel Sp3ciaL.

I'll try and make it, my car might be ticking alot but oh well... Most likely I'll be coming after work, so Chad save me a asphalt parking spot. OK? Thanks

ProjectCamaro
07-03-2007, 06:06 PM
What about a trophy for the lowest Horse Power... Have to make everyone feel Sp3ciaL.

Sorry but no Mustangs allowed.

6forwardgears
07-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Sorry but no Mustangs allowed.

Owned :rolf

lilws6
07-03-2007, 06:28 PM
damn it i'm already going up to port washington that weekend. Gana enter my car in the fishday car show tho we'll see

ProjectCamaro
07-03-2007, 07:41 PM
damn it i'm already going up to port washington that weekend. Gana enter my car in the fishday car show tho we'll see

Time to make some new plans :thumbsup

There aren't any corn fields around here so you don't have to worry about that LOL.

lilws6
07-05-2007, 02:12 PM
hey now we all agreed that was the worst idea we had that weekend to race up a hill it wasn't my fault besides i have cornfields all around my house :goof

BAD LS1
07-05-2007, 02:21 PM
guhh mustang dyno... lol so mine will be lucky to break 100rwhp then... will we be able to run it on the dnyo our selves? its kinda like watching someone else ******* ur GF if you cant... unless your into that sorta thing i guess then it doesnt bother u much ahahah

HAMRHEAD
07-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Well I plan on still being there if Speed will give me my damn car back :D Can we do the dyno and not be in the show? If I don't get my car back soon I won't have an interior for the show :mad:

BAD LS1
07-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Well I plan on still being there if Speed will give me my damn car back :D Can we do the dyno and not be in the show? If I don't get my car back soon I won't have an interior for the show :mad:

Yes this FI hoopla seems to be all its cracked up to be, as u know how long it took me to get my stuff from OFI... ill never go back to spray again so far:thumbsup when is the projected date?

ProjectCamaro
07-05-2007, 05:12 PM

Yeah, the show is going to be very laid back. Just come park your car in the lot and you can have it dyno'd.

HAMRHEAD
07-05-2007, 11:32 PM
Yes this FI hoopla seems to be all its cracked up to be, as u know how long it took me to get my stuff from OFI... ill never go back to spray again so far:thumbsup when is the projected date?

The projected date was early April. As you know that came and went but I am hoping for mid July now. I never should have went this route! I should've just kept the car sprayed and bought a 03 -04 Cobra. It would have been cheaper and I would have had 2 cars! I still hope to be there though! How is the OFI kit going for ya?

HAMRHEAD
07-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Yeah, the show is going to be very laid back. Just come park your car in the lot and you can have it dyno'd.

Great! Sounds like a good time, thanks Chad.

6forwardgears
07-06-2007, 06:38 AM
Z28Roxy and I will definitely be there, can't wait :headbang

BAD LS1
07-06-2007, 09:16 AM
The projected date was early April. As you know that came and went but I am hoping for mid July now. I never should have went this route! I should've just kept the car sprayed and bought a 03 -04 Cobra. It would have been cheaper and I would have had 2 cars! I still hope to be there though! How is the OFI kit going for ya?

To be quite honest? there is not a day goes by that i dont want to drive to ohio and throttle that guy...

Im pretty anal about the functionality of the car and the cooling issues im having is driving me nuts. This kit totali negates any of the factory cooling components so im having to redesign a whole cowling system etc... everything i do makes it better and stays cooler longer, but the slow speed diving she gets up around 200 and doesnt want to come down the easiest yet... So that tells me i have a air flow issue yet... I need to realize i now have the headers under hood, not under the car with a turbo thats hotter than the blazes sitting right behind the rad... its gonna be tough to cool.

The kit seems to be working OK now that little gremlins are setteling out and im working off a peak 7 psi right now just tyring to get a handle on how to tune it.

i havent been able to work on the tune yet as i have to worry about if im getting the thing hot at all when i beat on it... But really moves good so far.

ProjectCamaro
07-06-2007, 09:37 AM
If it's giving you that many problems I'll just take it off your hands.

lilws6
07-06-2007, 09:39 AM
good to hear shes comin along good. any time for my car this weekend? lol other wise i can wait she seems to be holding up so far

BAD LS1
07-06-2007, 09:52 AM
good to hear shes comin along good. any time for my car this weekend? lol other wise i can wait she seems to be holding up so far

lol yeah i have a line forming... got dans GTO in my driveway waiting for a clutch, yoosef getting a cam and gears and tune... and your clutch yet.

This weekend i gotta use to get my place cleaned up from the mess i made with my car.

So if you can hang ona bit yet that would be cool.

lilws6
07-06-2007, 10:46 AM
yea i think shes still good for a bit hasn't started slippin but hte pedal feels crappy so if it starts slippin i'll just leave it at home until i can bring it over

ProjectCamaro
07-06-2007, 12:24 PM
yea i think shes still good for a bit hasn't started slippin but hte pedal feels crappy so if it starts slippin i'll just leave it at home until i can bring it over

I think I know why your clutch isn't doing so well...

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/2d564a70-284f-4c44-b667-985900d5c9f1.jpg (http://video.projectcamaro.com/video/2d564a70-284f-4c44-b667-985900d5c9f1.htm)Click here to see Video (http://video.projectcamaro.com/video/2d564a70-284f-4c44-b667-985900d5c9f1.htm)

:banana :banana :banana :banana

Tom,
Let me know when you plan on taking the car to the track. I'd be more than happy to bring the digital SLR camera and my camcorder to tape your runs for you.

BAD LS1
07-06-2007, 01:58 PM
I think I know why your clutch isn't doing so well...

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/2d564a70-284f-4c44-b667-985900d5c9f1.jpg (http://video.projectcamaro.com/video/2d564a70-284f-4c44-b667-985900d5c9f1.htm)Click here to see Video (http://video.projectcamaro.com/video/2d564a70-284f-4c44-b667-985900d5c9f1.htm)

:banana :banana :banana :banana

Tom,
Let me know when you plan on taking the car to the track. I'd be more than happy to bring the digital SLR camera and my camcorder to tape your runs for you.

Ive got a Canon XL1 at work i can have you use as well, it records to mini DV's

HAMRHEAD
07-06-2007, 11:15 PM
To be quite honest? there is not a day goes by that i dont want to drive to ohio and throttle that guy...

Im pretty anal about the functionality of the car and the cooling issues im having is driving me nuts. This kit totali negates any of the factory cooling components so im having to redesign a whole cowling system etc... everything i do makes it better and stays cooler longer, but the slow speed diving she gets up around 200 and doesnt want to come down the easiest yet... So that tells me i have a air flow issue yet... I need to realize i now have the headers under hood, not under the car with a turbo thats hotter than the blazes sitting right behind the rad... its gonna be tough to cool.

The kit seems to be working OK now that little gremlins are setteling out and im working off a peak 7 psi right now just tyring to get a handle on how to tune it.

i havent been able to work on the tune yet as i have to worry about if im getting the thing hot at all when i beat on it... But really moves good so far.

:rolf This FI shit sucks. I can't believe you are having issues too. I thought it would have been just my bad luck but it seems it happens a lot. My issue is boost creep right now and we have been testing it so much the car went through a set of MT drag radials and I need to buy another set :fire! This is getting way to expensive now. Already bought bogarts and 325's for racing now I need 275's again for tuning still! Not sure how high the creep is going though. The street tune target psi is 14 but the race is 24psi so it is getting dangerous. We'll see though. Anyone wanna buy a car??? :alcoholic

ProjectCamaro
07-07-2007, 08:16 AM
:rolf This FI shit sucks. I can't believe you are having issues too. I thought it would have been just my bad luck but it seems it happens a lot. My issue is boost creep right now and we have been testing it so much the car went through a set of MT drag radials and I need to buy another set :fire! This is getting way to expensive now. Already bought bogarts and 325's for racing now I need 275's again for tuning still! Not sure how high the creep is going though. The street tune target psi is 14 but the race is 24psi so it is getting dangerous. We'll see though. Anyone wanna buy a car??? :alcoholic

They shouldn't have problems with your car. I mean they are charging you tons and they've done the turbo install tons. I don't understand why they don't have it down yet.

HAMRHEAD
07-07-2007, 08:01 PM
My thoughts exactly! Even Larry can't figure out why. I knew I should have been happy with what I had :(

ProjectCamaro
07-08-2007, 12:50 AM
My thoughts exactly! Even Larry can't figure out why. I knew I should have been happy with what I had :(

Yeah but a twin turbo build is hard to say no to.

What did the car have done before hand?

lilws6
07-08-2007, 11:20 AM
yea yea i thought my clutch was going way back then and i haven't done anything about it lol the clutch got ordered a few days after i came back home.

HAMRHEAD
07-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Yeah but a twin turbo build is hard to say no to.

What did the car have done before hand?

It was just a head and cammed set up with a forged LS6 in it with a 200 shot. Fast enough but wanted to not have to worry about filling up the bottle all the time. Plus I wanted to be more unique. Well, it's unique alright. It won't run right! Granted all the testing and refab work is on Speeds dime now but the summer will be over before I get my car :mad:

BAD LS1
07-08-2007, 05:25 PM
It was just a head and cammed set up with a forged LS6 in it with a 200 shot. Fast enough but wanted to not have to worry about filling up the bottle all the time. Plus I wanted to be more unique. Well, it's unique alright. It won't run right! Granted all the testing and refab work is on Speeds dime now but the summer will be over before I get my car :mad:

You and me think the same lol

Ive gotta forged 347... 200 shot direct port last year... now wanted to go turbo since no bottles to fill and its diff

HAMRHEAD
07-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Yep we do! Do you ever think it would have been easier to just enjoy what you had too?

ProjectCamaro
07-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Well unlike you two I'm actually enjoying my wet show cammed car. Then again I don't have the cash sitting around to build up my motor and then throw a turbo kit on it.

HAMRHEAD
07-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Well unlike you two I'm actually enjoying my wet show cammed car. Then again I don't have the cash sitting around to build up my motor and then throw a turbo kit on it.

Head to the middle east for 18 months and shoot some folks and you will have the cash sitting there :D

HAMRHEAD
07-14-2007, 12:03 AM
Won't have the car back but will still be there to check out the cars. If you need any help let me know and I would be happy to help out.

lilws6
07-16-2007, 04:58 PM
might be able to make it there yet Fishday is on the 21st i believe. so i'll be in that car show maybe i might head back early enough to hit it up sunday what time does it all end? any late comers?

Korndogg
07-16-2007, 05:06 PM
If all goes well, I will be there. But you already knew that.

ProjectCamaro
07-16-2007, 05:20 PM
might be able to make it there yet Fishday is on the 21st i believe. so i'll be in that car show maybe i might head back early enough to hit it up sunday what time does it all end? any late comers?

Well it's scheduled from 12-6 but it'll just run until people leave. Whether that's earlier or later than 6:00 it really doesn't matter.

lilws6
07-16-2007, 07:24 PM
well we might try to swing by i wish my car was lowered tho :(

ProjectCamaro
07-18-2007, 12:21 AM
The show's THIS Sunday!

Yooformula
07-18-2007, 12:50 AM
nice. cant wait. how much is the dyno anyway? this show reminds of what the south florida fbody club used to do. it was called the Fbody experience and was huge!

6forwardgears
07-18-2007, 10:58 AM
The site on projectcamaro.com about the show isn't working :confused

BAD LS1
07-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Im hoping to have the wick cranked by this weekend and tuned up.

Im gonna be the dyno operators worst nightmare when it comes to running this thing when it comes to letting it idle too long and watching the gauges...

Would be cool if it was like borchardts where u run it on the dyno your self.

ProjectCamaro
07-18-2007, 12:08 PM
The site on projectcamaro.com about the show isn't working :confused

You're right the redirect is no longer working for some reason.

Here's the real link then - http://www.projectcamaro.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11673

Poncho
07-18-2007, 12:40 PM
how much is the dyno?

and how much worse do mustangs do??

I'm hopeful that my slow car might put down better #s if I let it cool down for quite a while, and the last tune on it was golden.

UnderPSI
07-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Instead of asking stupid questions, try clicking the link he just posted and reading all the info. Then if you still some how can't figure it out then ask about the dyno and we will find someone to kick you in the nuts.

Karps TA
07-18-2007, 01:07 PM
Lmao! :rolf

BAD LS1
07-18-2007, 02:43 PM
WOW rolf That came out of left field!

Crawlin
07-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Might show up. Could be fun

Yooformula
07-18-2007, 05:05 PM
wow I really wish I hadnt disassembled my entire interior. I may show up on milk crates for seats..lol

subliminal1284
07-18-2007, 05:48 PM
I hope there is a "needs work" work category for my car lol.

lilws6
07-18-2007, 06:00 PM
:rolf:rolf:rolf

6forwardgears
07-20-2007, 09:58 AM
So for those of us who want to put the car in the show, what is the best time to arrive? Do we have to register or anything or just show up?

wow I really wish I hadnt disassembled my entire interior. I may show up on milk crates for seats..lol

:rolf

ProjectCamaro
07-20-2007, 11:05 AM
So for those of us who want to put the car in the show, what is the best time to arrive? Do we have to register or anything or just show up?

:rolf

You don't need to register or anything. Just show up and that's it :D

6forwardgears
07-20-2007, 11:06 AM
You don't need to register or anything. Just show up and that's it :D

What time? I.e. right about 12 or just after or..?

JR HAWK 9
07-20-2007, 11:14 AM
I was thinking about taking a ride out there on Sunday, but we will be at a show on Sat. and my GF didn't seem too enthused with the idea of doing two car shows in two days :(

ProjectCamaro
07-20-2007, 12:56 PM
What time? I.e. right about 12 or just after or..?

Right around 12:00 would be best.

I was thinking about taking a ride out there on Sunday, but we will be at a show on Sat. and my GF didn't seem too enthused with the idea of doing two car shows in two days :(

Unacceptable!! I REALLY want to see your Firehawk and those wheels just make it better.

BAD LS1
07-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Thought this was an LSx only show? Sorry Molly, The LS4 beater will have to stay in the parking lot lol

ProjectCamaro
07-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Alright the official word is I am not allowed to seave any kind of drinks(even soda's or water) or any type of food.
Basicly everyone is just bringing a soda or water for themselves. I wish I could but the contract they had me sign says I can't give it out.
As for food you can either bring something yourself or you can just leave and pick something up from one of the many local resturants. Again this is what I will be doing with some of my friends at the show.
For our next show we'll make sure to find a place where I can bring all the food and drinks myself.

6forwardgears
07-21-2007, 08:00 AM
Thought this was an LSx only show? Sorry Molly, The LS4 beater will have to stay in the parking lot lol

"all FBodies/YBodies (No matter what engine or generation they are)"

:headbang

ProjectCamaro
07-21-2007, 08:36 AM
"all FBodies/YBodies (No matter what engine or generation they are)"

:headbang

Yup!

Sleeper Sierra
07-21-2007, 09:28 AM
I would like to dyno my cutlass, is that possible? I would have brought my gn but it was stolen last summer.

BAD LS1
07-21-2007, 01:39 PM
OK, got 15 PSI going into it... No meth yet as i need some more parts but ive got 50/50 93 pump gas and 110 leaded to keep it safe.

Im gonna play with the tune a bit more but i dont expect this thing to be anywhere the #s i hope for in the future... but 15 lbs on straight 93 with only a hint of knock around 5 grand and 18 degrees of timing is a sure sign there is a shit ton left in it! With the methanol i dont see why i couldnt go up to 20 psi yet!

BadAzzGTA89
07-22-2007, 07:51 AM
I might be out there with a few old cars:rolf

HAMRHEAD
07-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Was a nice show, wish I would have had my car for the show though. What was the highest dyno of the day?

BAD LS1
07-22-2007, 07:47 PM
prolly that purple 2nd gen drag car. After seeing all the screwing around with the dude from pinks running the dyno i decided against it. Ive got too much on the line to have a mistake take it down that wasnt my fault. Its one thing if it blows up in my own hands...

HAMRHEAD
07-22-2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah I got vid of the 2nd gen drag car but left right after that and didn't hear any numbers.

UnderPSI
07-22-2007, 07:59 PM
dude from pinks...

Reason enough for me not to go at all.

BAD LS1
07-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Reason enough for me not to go at all.

Yeah it was the guy that had the black LT1 camaro that ran the blue fox that looks like boss LX's car. That dude is now part of the pinks staff.

No offense to Chad or anyone that arranged them, but i just felt less than comfortable at the idea of this guy pounding on my car and having to throttle him if something went wrong.

HAMRHEAD
07-22-2007, 08:26 PM
He's part of the Pinks staff now?

BadAzzGTA89
07-22-2007, 08:29 PM
prolly that purple 2nd gen drag car. After seeing all the screwing around with the dude from pinks running the dyno i decided against it. Ive got too much on the line to have a mistake take it down that wasnt my fault. Its one thing if it blows up in my own hands...

I agree after Yoo's cars fate!

Poncho
07-22-2007, 09:31 PM
dude what happened to Yoos car?? He just threw a bunch of parts at it like two weeks ago!

ProjectCamaro
07-22-2007, 10:29 PM

I understand that, it seemed like there was nothing but bad luck on the dyno today. I've been to Outlaw's dyno days and open houses before but they've never had that many problems.
They did tell me they've never had that many cars dyno at ANY of their shows in the past so that was cool.

The 2nd gen put down 788rwhp on it's last pull. I was really hoping Tom would have the biggest numbers for the day myself.
For anyone that was there it was funny watching Tom's car. Whenever he'd pop the hood a crowd would just form around it.

BAD LS1
07-22-2007, 10:38 PM
He's part of the Pinks staff now?

the dude with the blue fox body yes.

BadAzzGTA89
07-23-2007, 05:58 AM
Anyone get some pics to share?
I seen Madison Dave shooting.

97z2801ss
07-23-2007, 09:43 AM
I know Dave took around 200 Pics, Plus Adric on PC.com and justin were shooting aswell. Hopefully Soon.

Tom, didnt get a chance to talk to ya but the car is Bad ass! it was awesome to see so many people around it. also funny when you dipped out of the dyno line.

lilws6
07-23-2007, 05:50 PM
I also didn't make it because of all the sun i had on saturday i was beat so i didn't even get up till later other wise i think i would have made it there if i wasn't at fishday saturday night.

HAMRHEAD
07-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Are you gonna do another one next year?

ProjectCamaro
07-23-2007, 07:38 PM
Are you gonna do another one next year?

Yes, I'm already looking into better locations and such. Outlaw is on board for bringing their dyno to it as well.
This show was just to see if this was something people wanted. Now that it seems like it is I plan to go all out and make this a huge show.

BAD LS1
07-23-2007, 07:56 PM
any pics yet?

Beagle
07-23-2007, 08:29 PM
x2 for pics?

HAMRHEAD
07-23-2007, 09:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow086.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow082.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow084.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow078.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow077.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow076.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow075.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow074.jpg

HAMRHEAD
07-23-2007, 09:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow071.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow069.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow066.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow063.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow062.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow061.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow060.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow059.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow058.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow057.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow056.jpg

HAMRHEAD
07-23-2007, 09:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow055.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow054.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow053.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow052.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow050.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow049.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow048.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow047.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow045.jpg

HAMRHEAD
07-23-2007, 09:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow044.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow043.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow041.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow039.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow037.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow038.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow036.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow035.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow034.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow033.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow032.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/July22ndcarshow031.jpg

HAMRHEAD
07-23-2007, 09:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/th_9f8062f2.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/hamrhead/?action=view&current=9f8062f2.flv)

ProjectCamaro
07-23-2007, 09:38 PM
I'll show off pictures as soon as I get them. Since I was running the event I didn't have the time to bring my camera and take pictures myself.

BAD LS1
07-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Great pics!

HAMRHEAD
07-23-2007, 10:36 PM
Thanks, just took what I could with my little digital. I'm sure Daves pics will be better as he took so many.

b4mytm
07-23-2007, 10:57 PM
My pics...
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/P1050125.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/P1050127.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/P1050128.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc1.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc5.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc6.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc11.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc12.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc16.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc18.jpg

b4mytm
07-23-2007, 10:58 PM
more...http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc17.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc19.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc20.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc21.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc23.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc24.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc25.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc29.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc31.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc35.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc36.jpg

b4mytm
07-23-2007, 10:59 PM
the last few
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc37.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc39.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc40.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc44.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc46.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/pc50.jpg

Cleveland Dave
07-24-2007, 09:32 AM
nice pics guys...yeah im working on mine...i took around 200 that i have to convert from raw to jpg...edit and resize..ill have them up in a day or so since i have off work and have more time to work on them.

6forwardgears
07-24-2007, 09:56 AM
Cool, I can see my car's hood in the background in some of the pics!! haha