PDA

View Full Version : ProjectCamaro.com Carshow and Dyno day! June 22nd

ProjectCamaro
06-12-2007, 12:08 AM
This is the official post for the ProjectCamaro.com car show.
The show will be from 12:00 until 6:00pm on July 22, 2007.
Outlaw Motorsports will be there with their portable Mustang dyno.
We have hired a photographer to take pictures of the show.
Trophies will be given out for the car show so clean up your rides!
Highest dyno number for the day will also get a trophy so install your nitrous kits before the show.

Of course the show is completely free to everyone. It is open to all LSX powered cars(i.e CTS-V's), all FBodies/YBodies (No matter what engine or generation they are), and of course our Grand National friends.
So ALL Camaro’s, Firebirds, Corvettes, late model GTO’s, Grand National’s as well as any car with an engine transplant with one of these engines.

If the show is a success this will become an annual event, hopefully we can turn it into a show car series that will have several shows throughout the year.

The show will be located:
American Legion Hall
9327 S Shepard Ave
Oak Creek, WI 53154

It is very easy to find and right off the interstate. If the parking lot fills up there is parking in the grass lot attached to the parking lot. Before the show I went to the carshow location and took pictures of the exit and every intersection you have to pass through as well as the one turn you have to make. I will post them up later this week with very detailed directions to the spot so you won't have to worry about getting lost at all. Just keep checking ProjectCamaro.com/CarShow (http://www.projectcamaro.com/carshow) for updates and more information as it'll be posted there first and then make it's way to the other sites I've posted the information on.

Here’s a picture of the flyer. Feel free to post it up anywhere and everywhere. I will be printing several off and posting them up at all the local places.

Flyer - http://www.fbodyvideo.com/smallflyer.jpg

For anymore information just checkout ProjectCamaro.com/CarShow

Thank You,
Chad
ProjectCamaro.com
FBodyVideo.com
RedLS1.com

Thank you Adric (http://www.projectcamaro.net/forum/member.php?u=285) for making the flyer for us!

Beagle
06-12-2007, 01:00 AM
nice! i should be there since its about 5 minutes away from my house....

Karps TA
06-12-2007, 07:46 AM
Sounds cool. It's on my calendar

ProjectCamaro
06-12-2007, 10:06 AM
I look forward to seeing you guys there!

No one ever does anything in WI for our cars so I'm going to start it myelf.

ricksws7
06-12-2007, 07:06 PM
I would like to come. I have a Trans-am not a camaro, am I still welcome? Rick

Firefighter Z
06-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Your car is an LS1 right? Then your welcomed.

Beagle
06-12-2007, 08:31 PM
its a goods idea and should be alot of fun......

ProjectCamaro
06-12-2007, 11:46 PM
I would like to come. I have a Trans-am not a camaro, am I still welcome? Rick

It is open to all LSX powered cars(i.e CTS-V's), all FBodies/YBodies (No matter what engine or generation they are), and of course our Grand National friends.
So ALL Camaro’s, Firebirds, Corvettes, late model GTO’s, Grand National’s

Nickerz
06-19-2007, 07:47 PM
can i bring my mustang so everyone can laugh at it? I seriously need to dyno my car to see how much power im DOWN. Im expecting 190rwhp =(