PDA

View Full Version : ScottyK.....

TuffEnuff
06-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Your days are numbered.... as my car gets closer to being done every day. tell your "homie" to sack up some tall cash for a heads up race. I am posting this now so, you can get an email off to santa and he might send you some HP as an early Christmas gift.

I'm not sure how santa will fit all those horses in his sled...but, I predict that you'll need about 1000 additional ponies for this race. I hope this is enough noice for ya....

Good Luck.

:shades

Crawlin
06-11-2007, 05:29 PM
http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/Oh%20Snap%20Runner.jpg

Reverend Cooper
06-11-2007, 05:38 PM
blah blah blah.........then the tuff car dont show. blah blah blah

TuffEnuff
06-11-2007, 11:25 PM
blah blah blah.........then the tuff car dont show. blah blah blah

Trust me.... after 12 grand to fix it after it was hacked up in stevens point...it WILL be out and it WILL be collecting money. :shades

Flicktitty
06-12-2007, 12:28 AM
Your days are numbered.... as my car gets closer to being done every day. tell your "homie" to sack up some tall cash for a heads up race. I am posting this now so, you can get an email off to santa and he might send you some HP as an early Christmas gift.

I'm not sure how santa will fit all those horses in his sled...but, I predict that you'll need about 1000 additional ponies for this race. I hope this is enough noice for ya....

Good Luck.

Christmas list eh? is that the season your car will be done?

lol....

J/K can't wait to see this race!

TuffEnuff
06-12-2007, 03:21 AM
Just be glad your name isnt ScottyK :shades:devil

Waver
06-12-2007, 03:27 AM
Just be glad your name isnt ScottyK :shades:devil

what are you going to do, race his beater truck with your car tuff? That is almost worth the fuel that you have to put in that car to make one pass.....:goof

Poncho
06-12-2007, 04:59 AM
nothing to say here, just a free post.

juicedimpss
06-12-2007, 08:26 AM
i will say as of this morning,my money is on scotty.if tuff's car gets finished,it might be a different bet.

Cutlass Queen
06-12-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm going with my homey Scotty K on this one:banana1: Go get em tiger! Rawr!:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

GRM-REPR
06-12-2007, 02:39 PM
No one worth racing in Shitcago these days?

TuffEnuff
06-13-2007, 07:30 PM
nah, racing Scotty will be more fun. :thumbsup

nismodave
06-13-2007, 07:49 PM
My balls itch.

Reverend Cooper
06-13-2007, 09:32 PM
stay puff i will let you run him in my slow pile when yours isnt done, that way at least you lose driving or maybe he breaks and you win, at least it wont be because your shit isnt done like usual

scottie K
06-13-2007, 09:58 PM
I Called my Bank Of Avoid me Racing... ... it seems i own about 4 cars right now... lets see street car, street car, race car, daily driver ...:thumbsup

they offered a loan out to me.. saying I GOT YOUR BACK......loan...?:headbang

scaleracer
06-13-2007, 10:09 PM

Good Luck.

SHUT THE FVCK UP YOU POSTED YOU JUST PUT 12 GRAND IN YOUR CAR YOU PROBABLY GOT 3 TIMES THE MONEY IN YOUR CAR THAN SCOTTIE HAS IN HIS CAR AND YOU HAVE THE NERVES TO CALL HIM OUT YOU'RE SICK, I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE SCOTTIE BECAUSE LOOKS DON'T MATTER IT'S WHATS UNDER THE HOOD AND YOU HAVE A SHOW CAR! BTW THAT WASN'T A COMPLIMENT!!! I GIVE SCOTTIE CREDIT FOR WHAT HE HAS. GOOD JOB SCOTTIE:thumbsup
DON'T HATE!!!!!!

Reverend Cooper
06-13-2007, 10:25 PM
slimey muff taken to town by the 15 year old ^ lolol

Cutlass Queen
06-14-2007, 12:16 AM
SHUT THE FVCK UP YOU POSTED YOU JUST PUT 12 GRAND IN YOUR CAR YOU PROBABLY GOT 3 TIMES THE MONEY IN YOUR CAR THAN SCOTTIE HAS IN HIS CAR AND YOU HAVE THE NERVES TO CALL HIM OUT YOU'RE SICK, I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE SCOTTIE BECAUSE LOOKS DON'T MATTER IT'S WHATS UNDER THE HOOD AND YOU HAVE A SHOW CAR! BTW THAT WASN'T A COMPLIMENT!!! I GIVE SCOTTIE CREDIT FOR WHAT HE HAS. GOOD JOB SCOTTIE:thumbsup
DON'T HATE!!!!!!

Damn......... :wow

Brandon W.
06-14-2007, 12:42 AM
DON'T HATE!!!!!!

wow. i think somebody needs to take a time-out. what you fail to realize is they do this all the time. and Scotty calls out Tuff as well.... so sit back and watch the fun. and all caps? DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO THIS TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS???

HRSEPLA
06-14-2007, 08:40 AM
Someone better start using their 'inside voice' :)

Myles
06-14-2007, 08:55 AM
ahahahah tuffs car a show car? in what division? the most broke ass pile of shit around?

juicedimpss
06-14-2007, 09:18 AM
ahahahah tuffs car a show car? in what division? the most broke ass pile of shit around?

he could park next to yours.
:rolf

Myles
06-14-2007, 09:22 AM

damn why you gotta go there right away.

Brandon W.
06-14-2007, 10:21 AM

oh DAMN!!!:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

juicedimpss
06-14-2007, 11:15 AM
oh DAMN!!!:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

we wont leave you out,you can park in the same row...

my junk will also be in that row.

Brandon W.
06-14-2007, 11:23 AM

i got rid of my car that never ran..although im sure this new one will follow in the red ones footsteps. afterall it is a DSM:rolf

Cutlass Queen
06-14-2007, 12:45 PM
i got rid of my car that never ran..although im sure this new one will follow in the red ones footsteps. afterall it is a DSM:rolf

^ you said it:rolf:rolf:rolf

Brandon W.
06-14-2007, 12:51 PM
^ you said it:rolf:rolf:rolf

damn straight. although if i keep this car stock and dont mess with it (highly unlikely as ive already started building up a supply of parts) in theory it shouldnt break. but we all know how that works. the mod bug bites hard.. :headbang

scaleracer
06-14-2007, 12:58 PM
DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO THIS TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS???

No but some people don't read it like it's meant to be so I did that:goof

scaleracer
06-14-2007, 12:59 PM
Someone better start using their 'inside voice' :)

!!LMAO!! :rolf

scaleracer
06-14-2007, 01:03 PM

No, offense to scottie but tuffs car paint wise last time I saw it (1-2 years ago) was better than scotties because of all the black primer but I still like scotties car better because it has been SS!!!

Myles
06-14-2007, 01:13 PM
No, offense to scottie but tuffs car paint wise last time I saw it (1-2 years ago) was better than scotties because of all the black primer but I still like scotties car better because it has been SS!!!

so because it has paint on it... its a show car?

Brandon W.
06-14-2007, 01:15 PM
so because it has paint on it... its a show car?yup..myles you better bring out the spray paint and touch up your car, there is a car show coming up soon.:rolf

juicedimpss
06-14-2007, 01:17 PM
show car dont need to run :D
im in

Myles
06-14-2007, 01:18 PM
yup..myles you better bring out the spray paint and touch up your car, there is a car show coming up soon.:rolf

ill go to farm and fleet today and buy some gloss black dumpster paint this time.

scaleracer
06-14-2007, 01:21 PM
so because it has paint on it... its a show car?

No not exactly from what I remember his paint was nice but now it could look like sh!t. I guess I took it to far by saying his car was a show car but compared to some cars it is that is what I was trying to say.And I'm not talking about your car but just in common.

scaleracer
06-14-2007, 01:23 PM
ill go to farm and fleet today and buy some gloss black dumpster paint this time.

!!lmao!!

Brandon W.
06-14-2007, 01:27 PM

oo.. he's going gloss. myles is going for 1st place, go big or go home.:rolf:rolf

juicedimpss
06-14-2007, 03:03 PM
so anyway,after tuff whoops scotty i want to race the loser.

Flicktitty
06-14-2007, 04:05 PM

haha, yeah didn't someone refer to that as a shoe boxed rat trapped hooptie? :rolf

nismodave
06-14-2007, 05:47 PM

Save room for rice!!!!:rolf

juicedimpss
06-15-2007, 01:43 AM
Save room for rice!!!!:rolf

bring extra beer

WickedSix
06-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Ahh good to see tuff doesn't only talk fluff on the gld forum :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:punch: I've seen scotty's car make a pass.....but tuff hmmm nope :thumbsup

Brandon W.
06-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Ahh good to see tuff doesn't only talk fluff on the gld forum :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:punch: I've seen scotty's car make a pass.....but tuff hmmm nope :thumbsup

because his stuff is always broken (insert so was your DSM joke here)

nismodave
06-15-2007, 10:49 PM
bring extra beer

The Beast??:alcoholic

WickedSix
06-15-2007, 11:02 PM
The Beast??:alcoholic

oh god....... my stomach gurggles with the thought of it :puke: never again shall the beast pass these lips :rolf