PDA

View Full Version : LeBra for LT1 Camaro.

Nix
06-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Just as it says, I had it on my old 94Z and when I got rid of it I kept it. It has been sitting in the orignial box in my closet. I guess a resonable price would be $30 bucks or so, let me know what you think. If you want pics I can get some but its just your typical Bra. It was on the car for maybe 2-3 months and then taken off. Both pieces are still there, front nose piece and the hood piece.

Nix
06-12-2007, 12:52 PM
WTF is wrong with you people!! Usually people jump all over LeBras for their LT1's!!! Everyone wants one! This fuker should have sold in ten mins of posting it for cryin outloud!!!:banana1:

This shit is too hot and cant stop, you want to attract all the Ho's then get your self a LeBra and you are in like flint I guarntee!:rolf

TTT

subliminal1284
06-12-2007, 02:19 PM
Its common for dirt to get trapped under them and scratch up paint, that may be why.

Nix
06-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Its common for dirt to get trapped under them and scratch up paint, that may be why.\

I know about that, but twhat about people wanting to get Ho's? This is the way, get a LeBra!!! The honies will flock to you like flies to a huge fresh stinky pile of cow shit!!!:D

300pny
06-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Maybe they were hoping it also came with matching Panties?

Nix
06-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Maybe they were hoping it also came with matching Panties?

For an extra few bucks it could maybe be had? But however I DO currently have the damn LEBRA!!! Everyone and their mom wants one of these damn things!!!:rolf

GRM-REPR
06-12-2007, 03:15 PM
For an extra few bucks it could maybe be had? But however I DO currently have the damn LEBRA!!! Everyone and their mom wants one of these damn things!!!:rolf

I'm the thread shitter.........I'm here to ruin your thread.....:rolf:rolf