PDA

View Full Version : Last episode of the Sopranos (probable spoilers)

Goat Roper
06-10-2007, 09:16 PM
What the **** was that?

BadAzzGTA89
06-10-2007, 09:18 PM
I think they left it that way for the movie:confused

Goat Roper
06-10-2007, 09:21 PM
I think they left it that way for the movie:confused

Completely agree, I thought my Uverse went out for a few seconds.

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-10-2007, 09:26 PM
I think he left an out for a movie also.
All the while I am looking at the guy who walked in with AJ thinking he's going to kill the 3 of them and Meadow lives cause shes out running into junk with her new LEXUS IS9000. He walks up by them then into the can, then some blacks walk in then BAM SILENT BLANK BLACK SCREEN !

turbogarrett
06-10-2007, 09:48 PM
There's gotta be something in the works. This is probably the only show I've watched religiously, kinda sad to see it end. I would like too see more of AJ's chica:wooo

At least we've got a new season of "CURB" coming up......

Goat Roper
06-10-2007, 10:11 PM
. I would like too see more of AJ's chica:wooo

I think she plays a junior in high school so unless she has been held back a couple years I don't think it would be too much.

Although I sure was rooting for that in the fire scene.

wikked
06-11-2007, 09:24 AM
I DVR'd it, and I thought it ran over and just shut off righttt when Meadow walked in... I was all "no...effing...way..." - then I see the credits roll... and I was just doe eyed.

eh, fill in your own ending I guess.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-11-2007, 09:29 AM
There's gotta be something in the works. This is probably the only show I've watched religiously, kinda sad to see it end. I would like too see more of AJ's chica:wooo

At least we've got a new season of "CURB" coming up......

any idea when the new season of curb starts? i have been watching reruns and am starting to have them memorized:goof

DirtyMax
06-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Talk about my chest pretty much pounding the last 2 mins.

I think that was supposed to show the paranoia/anxiety Tony lives with every day. No wonder he had panic attacks...

I thought it cut off too... then 15 seconds of black screen and credits.....

Moparjim
06-11-2007, 03:41 PM
The whole season blew majorly, the finale was enough to make me cancel HBO.

What 10 year old with ADD wrote that season? They couldn't tie to gether or finish a frikken plotline. Enough with his whiney beeyotch kid already as well.

"ohhh whoah is me, I have a 17 year old model that wants to polish my balls and my dad is a rich Mafia boss who wants to hand me a new BMW and job as a movie production assistant. I just want to join the Army and/or kill myself"

CATNHAT
06-11-2007, 08:51 PM
New to the site!

Welcome gents, I think the ending was David Chases way of saying the audience got "wacked". Rememeber T and Bobby siting in the fishing boat, hanging out, talking, Bobby said, "I bet you don't feel anything,it all fades away" or something like that. I think they showed that in the beginning?

We, the audience, got "whacked", like so many other associates of Tonys, fade to black. No music, credits.

Goat Roper
06-12-2007, 06:46 AM
That is a bit deep for me to wrap my head around

GRM-REPR
06-13-2007, 01:22 PM
New to the site!

Welcome gents, I think the ending was David Chases way of saying the audience got "wacked". Rememeber T and Bobby siting in the fishing boat, hanging out, talking, Bobby said, "I bet you don't feel anything,it all fades away" or something like that. I think they showed that in the beginning?

We, the audience, got "whacked", like so many other associates of Tonys, fade to black. No music, credits.

That is the same way I interpreted it. I thought it ended well. Best part was when the Expedition rolled over Phils' head...hahaahahahahaah

07ROUSHSTG3
06-13-2007, 01:48 PM
maybe they will make you buy the season on DVD to see the ending????