PDA

View Full Version : 6 people, including children killed in Delevan

nismodave
06-10-2007, 08:31 AM
That the fvck, on the news this morning.

http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/news/13475213/detail.html

Reverend Cooper
06-10-2007, 08:34 AM
fvck what the hell

fly5150
06-10-2007, 08:38 AM
I just saw that too.
crazy.

Reverend Cooper
06-10-2007, 08:47 AM
sounds like its a murder/suicide, the delevan mayor said all involved are dead and there is no other threat to the rest of the residents...unreal

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Horrible horrible horrible, wasnt it just a day or 2 ago someone reccomended a crime victim from milwaukee to move west to delevan where "there is no crime".
Jesus H Christ poor innocent victims 5 of them probably.
Can happen anyway look what that syko vang did in the nort-woods.

2SLOW
06-10-2007, 09:16 AM
fvcking insane i cant believe this.

spindler27
06-10-2007, 10:06 AM
wow, thats a little too close to home for my comfort

Car Guy
06-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Horrible horrible horrible, wasnt it just a day or 2 ago someone reccomended a crime victim from milwaukee to move west to delevan where "there is no crime".
Jesus H Christ poor innocent victims 5 of them probably.
Can happen anyway look what that syko vang did in the nort-woods.

From the sounds of it I think this one is an isolated type thing, not totally random like what happened to Wayne......

Either way it's very unfortunate but I guess we'll find out @ 11am exactly what's going on, the chief of police is going to hold a news conference.....

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Yes true in Milwaukee 6 people are killed in a week like clockwork.
16,000 murders in America a year. Damn shame for the innocent caught up in the crossfire, the human debris/terrorists that die I could care less about I guess.

Brandon W.
06-10-2007, 12:06 PM

agreed. i hope that this doesn't happen down here. i highly doubt it will as i am pretty far in the Boonies. with all the trucks with Confederate flags and gunracks in the windows i feel safe:thumbsup..one reason i like living/ being friends with everybody in a Hick Town:thumbsup:thumbsup.....maybe i should start driving around with the .44 Cal Desert Eagle ;)

2SLOW
06-10-2007, 12:13 PM
it happend on 2nd street right by stowsea's and my grama's apartment complex. helecopters are flying around and the area is loaded with cops.

Flicktitty
06-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Yeah, It's pretty ******* unreal!

Last night at like 1030ish me Travis (Crusin240) his fiance and my girlfriend were down by the lake, and we saw 2 Town of Delavan cop cars go flying into the city of delavan. And we both looked at each other like where are they going. Well we walk back up to my house and turn the police scanner on (my brother is a cop in Delavan) and we start litsening so we hear that there were shots fired and hear that there is a 5 year on the way to the hospitol with a gun shot wound to the chest. so we decided to drive into town since they said where it happened. we couldn't get within 3 blocks of the house before the cops pointed us in the oppisite direction. about 15 minutes later my mom called yelling at us to get out of town (LOL) so we stop at my brothers house and he fills us in with what happened.

Pretty crazy really....a town of like 8,500 this stuff never happens. When 1 person gets shot it makes news let alone something like this.

My brother got called in to go to work this morning for a couple hours so i will try and keep you guys updated with what is going on ;)

Brandon W.
06-10-2007, 12:16 PM
8,500??? when does the first sky scraper go up? man i think we just hit 4,500.. keep us informed nick, this kind of stuff doesn't happen around here.

spindler27
06-10-2007, 12:24 PM
yeah, waterford has about 4000 i think, anytime something like this happens its huge news, we had the whole thing with dawn brossard going missing and then they found her years later in the bottom of lake geneva, a guy and his ex girlfriend got into a fight in town at a bar, he went back to his truck, shot her, then shot himself, right in the middle of main street....and other than that, i can't name anything else thats gone on like this in waterford or near it

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Is it true that the Delavan/Darien area has alot of illegals ?

Flicktitty
06-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Is it true that the Delavan/Darien area has alot of illegals ?

it has a large his panic population. what percent of those are illegals i don't know but i'm betting a good percentage are. they had a few bust last year and i think they got 100+ illegals in a 2 day spree.

Oh talked to my brother for a few minutes he said there are national news trucks in town and he said news companies from england and tokyo are calling to get more information as to what happened. he also said this is tied for the biggest 1 time killing of people in wisconsin (tied with the hunter thing of a few years ago)

spindler27
06-10-2007, 01:16 PM
yeah, there are tons of hispanics in delavan, just go to the dmv and its 95% hispanics in there trying to get their license, EVERY employee speaks spanish as a second and sometimes first language, its pretty ridiculous if you ask me

stowsea
06-10-2007, 08:42 PM

how do you think we feel? i just drove by the place and saw all the news trucks. actually the s10 is probably on tv haha. but that scared the shit out of me when i heard it was so close to my grandmas. you can see into the whole yard/house from her balcony. can't wait for more info though

stowsea
06-10-2007, 09:02 PM
it has a large his panic population. what percent of those are illegals i don't know but i'm betting a good percentage are. they had a few bust last year and i think they got 100+ illegals in a 2 day spree.

bs. when immigration came they got rid of ALOT of people. and what kind of name is Ambrocio Analco?

forcefedss
06-10-2007, 10:02 PM
thats shit was all ****ed up...sucks there has to be children involved. esp the kid in the van w/ a bullet in her chest. what kind of **** stick mexican has the guts to do that. what a piece of shit...

Flicktitty
06-10-2007, 10:17 PM
i just drove by the place and saw all the news trucks. actually the s10 is probably on tv haha.

yeah, there has been TV trucks from every damn channel in the area there (Mill,Chitown,Madison,CNN,etc....)

oh my brother made it on TV on Fox!

It's funny hearing all these differant half assed stories that all the news people are coming up with. it's very sad and sick knowing more about this then what the press is letting out.

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-10-2007, 10:47 PM
what kind of name is Ambrocio Analco?
Is this an honest question ? You really dont know?
Not that race played any part in this horrible crime as he killed his own close people. The poor kids and innocents. Over a domestic dispute apparently which usually = the guys wife either is leaving or cheated and the guy went beserk, same as the illegal alien cop killer in Keno last month and the mexican national who in broad daylight killed his wife in a bay view park last summer, both of those individuals had woman problems.
Every race has homicidal sociopaths but anything can happen in the heat of the moment, human nature really.

flyin_blue_egg
06-10-2007, 11:55 PM
why's everybody making a big deal out of the fact that the guy was mexican....even if he white, black, purple or yellow....the whole thing would still be just as sad b/c 2 kids are now dead and one is in serious condition

stowsea
06-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Is this an honest question ? You really dont know?

yeah, doesnt sound too mexican to me sounds french

michelle
06-11-2007, 01:52 PM
That's absolutely horrible. And way too close for comfort. I was just looking at house in Delevan too.... ):

I hope the police figure this out and that 2-year-old at least makes it.

Flicktitty
06-11-2007, 01:57 PM
I hope the police figure this out and that 2-year-old at least makes it.

For the most part it is all figured out, just gotta tie a few loose ends together. or so i have been hearing.