PDA

View Full Version : piece of SHIT

GRAMPS SS
06-08-2007, 03:03 PM
WHAT THE FVCK is this world coming to when your wife and son can't even go into a game store to buy a game and some low life son of a ***** holds the store and them up at gun point ,so they can get some FREE money , because they are to ******* lazy to go out and find a job, but they can buy a gun and rob people and scare them to death, and take what is not theres...yes this is a true story ,,this happen to my wife and son today...we are getting the **** out of milwaukee...and some will say ....well it could happen anywhere...to you i say...screw u.....where were moveing to this shit don't happen...it's time we get the **** out...you can have milwaukee and all them types...the first person to call me a racist ..can kiss my ass....intill this happens to you...you feel the way you want...i've had it...3 cars stolen over the years and now this, screw that...then to top it off..the cops wouldn't let me in to see my wife and son till the investagation was done..that took 3 hours....like there going to catch this guy and his pal that drove the get away car....
now i have to deal with the complacations from this shit with my son and wife...you think there going to sleep tonight , or feel safe going into store for awhile...or when they look over there shoulder and see this type of person how they are going to feel....end of rant for now till i calm down....had to vent somewhere...so i picked here..i'm sure some of you will be on my side i'm sure....

Breecher_7
06-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Wanna hire some private security? Ill cut ya a good deal!

<----class 3 firearms and explosives permits!! Im your guy....

I dont blame you, im getting the **** out to, Burlington and 7.5 acres for me, I can see em comin from there!!!!

Car Guy
06-08-2007, 03:09 PM
Sorry to hear that, I was pissed off enough when my father-in-law's car was stolen. Let alone having someone I love held up at gunpoint, if that happened to me I'd go 'postal'.....

I know this may sound corny but you have to think positive :thumbsup ..........and then get the hell out of Milwaukee...!!!

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Flicktitty
06-08-2007, 03:09 PM
That's to bad to hear Wayne, i understand where your coming from.

how are they taking it? i hope they catch the prick that did this. What did they get from your wife and sean? i hope they are doing alright! No one needs to go through something like that much less you and your family.

Yooformula
06-08-2007, 03:12 PM
sorry to hear this Wayne. I hope Sean is ok.

Cryptic
06-08-2007, 03:18 PM
I don't think your out of line at all Wayne. Hope your wife and son can shake off this experience. A fresh setting should help.

Flight_740
06-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Come to Mukwonago. No problems like that there. My parents moved me out there in fourth grade because of the same shit.

Flicktitty
06-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Come to Mukwonago. No problems like that there. My parents moved me out there in fourth grade because of the same shit.

X2, that or come out to Delavan there isn't anything out here.

Myles
06-08-2007, 03:25 PM
wow... sorry to hear that wayne. That sucks.

Hope you find a good place to move to.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-08-2007, 03:27 PM
sorry to hear about that wayne, that sucks. i lived in a city for about 3 months and realized that it was not going to work for me! plenty of room for you guys up by me, just watch out for the tractors, LOL!

GRAMPS SS
06-08-2007, 03:28 PM
i'm thinking positive...right now number one is sean and my wife....they come first......the main thing here is sean and my wife are alive and ok...it could of gone the other way and i don't even want to think of that happening...they are my world...most of you that know me , know i'm easy going and joke around with everyone, but this shit gets you thinking...and yoosof thanks for the call, your a true friend.......i had to rant...this shit has to stop somehow..but there are no easy answers to the solution

Flight_740
06-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Easy answer. Move. Lower crime rate, better schools, quality of living. this could have been just what you needed if you want to see the good in it.

GRAMPS SS
06-08-2007, 03:30 PM
i just have to get nismodave out of the town were going to and the town will be fine...just jokeing dave:thumbsup.....we'll be neighbors...you can buy at IVYS:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Karps TA
06-08-2007, 03:31 PM
There's a whole bunch of easy answers. Unfortunateyy they are politically incorrect and would never fly considering the criminals rights are much more important then the victims.

It's terrible that your family had to be put thru that. Time to move out West to the burbs. It's still pretty safe.

Breecher_7
06-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Assault weapons and claymores..... :thumbsup

Solution to unwanted people on your property!!!!

Flight_740
06-08-2007, 03:32 PM
i just have to get nismodave out of the town were going to and the town will be fine...just jokeing dave:thumbsup.....we'll be neighbors...you can buy at IVYS:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

You're going from bad to worse!!:goof

hrsp
06-08-2007, 03:33 PM
wow man sorry to hear that,hope they are taking it ok...

****king crook bastards...

Heat Seeker WS6
06-08-2007, 03:36 PM
GODAMM wayne!! is that the call she made to you when the phone was breaking up this morning??? Glad to hear they're OK

Z28Envy
06-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Very sorry to hear about this. Glad your family is ok. Cops have any leads at all on this? Hope they catch them!!

Teufelhunden
06-08-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm glad to hear your family is ok.

Assault weapons and claymores..... :thumbsup

Solution to unwanted people on your property!!!! Stop making us other vets look bad, ya kook.:goof

GRAMPS SS
06-08-2007, 03:47 PM
^^^^^they found the car they were in...but guess what....it was stolen...surprise surprise

nismodave
06-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Im sorry to hear that Wayne. And I understand you wanting to get out of MILW.

I hope they catch the SOB!!

Breecher_7
06-08-2007, 03:48 PM
I'm glad to hear your family is ok.

Stop making us other vets look bad, ya kook.:goof

Im allowed to be a kook if I want to!!!! Ive earned the right.

Bwahahahahahaha :rolf :stare

All kidding aside, thank god your family is ok, thats a rough situation.

juicedimpss
06-08-2007, 03:50 PM
CCW FTMFW

hope they heal mentally from that,it will take alot out of ya looking at the business end of a pistol.

Yooformula
06-08-2007, 04:39 PM
CCW FTMFW
hope they heal mentally from that,it will take alot out of ya looking at the business end of a pistol.

That is the hardest thing to deal with. most people dont think about that part until its happened to them.

Poncho
06-08-2007, 04:49 PM
theres some nice houses up here in Jackson....

Lash
06-08-2007, 04:53 PM
This thread = the reason why I chose to move even farther away from Milwaukee than I was before.

Nix
06-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Dude that is shitty as hell, people know how I feel about issues such as this and I say the same thing when people want to call me racist. Iam what Iam and Iam the way Iam for a reason.

If you are serious about moving and such I can hook you up with some info on where the wife and I just built our new house. Its kinda a drive to get to Milwaukee and such but that is the way that we wanted it. I refuse to live anywhere near that shit hole for the fact of what you just posted about. New Berlin was close enough for me and that was it.

redpony06
06-08-2007, 05:08 PM
Im so sorry to hear about what happens to your wife and son. You should move up here to Jackson or Germantown. Very quiet, good school system, and just all around nice. Plus if you move up here I won't be bored!!

Car Guy
06-08-2007, 05:13 PM
^^^^^they found the car they were in...but guess what....it was stolen...surprise surprise

Was it a 1990 Honda Accord by chance...??? :thumbsup

Brian98GTP
06-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Sorry to hear about that Wayne.

Now you know why I live in West Bend and work in Oak Creek.

The only thing we have to worry about up here, are those fvcking Hartford people taking pictures of their dongs and putting them on peoples' windshields. :rolf

Car Guy
06-08-2007, 05:17 PM
The only thing we have to worry about up here, are those fvcking Hartford people taking pictures of their dongs and putting them on peoples' windshields. :rolf

WTF...??? :wooo

Brian98GTP
06-08-2007, 05:32 PM
http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_multi=MWSB|PKPB&p_product=MSNP&p_theme=msnp&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&s_dispstring=hartford%20man%20took%20pictures%20AN D%20date(2005)&p_field_date-0=YMD_date&p_params_date-0=date:B,E&p_text_date-0=2005&p_field_advanced-0=&p_text_advanced-0=(hartford%20man%20took%20pictures)&xcal_numdocs=20&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&xcal_useweights=no

Third story down... its only part of the article.... you have to buy the complete story if you want to read the whole thing.

He waited in parking lots in West Bend and waited for chicks to walk in the store, then he went and put the picture on the windshield and sat back to watch their reaction! :rolf

True story!

Sorry for the thread hijack, Wayne...
Time to move North!!

Sleeper Sierra
06-08-2007, 05:40 PM
I live in kewaskum and love it. I was looking to buy a house in New Berlin or waukesha right up until my GN was stolen out of my driveway. That is why my wife and I moved north. Much more peaceful up here.

moels
06-08-2007, 05:48 PM
OMG, I am sorry to hear this Wayne. I hope Sean and your wife can get through this. I think moving them is a step in the right direction. I feel the same way as you do on the subject and people can call me what they want. I had a pistol put to my face years ago outside a club in Milwaukee and it does take awhile to get over that. Glad they are alright.

BTW, I pm'd you before I read this. Don't worry about meeting up for the shirt and chairs. Worry about family first my friend.

300pny
06-08-2007, 05:58 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^X2^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea people will say it can happen anywhere but if you play the odds moving to the burbs or Boonies is the hand to go with.

pickardracing
06-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Two Rivers rules.

Memphis
06-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Sorry to hear all this Wayne. If you need anything, you know where to find us.

Goat Roper
06-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Was it a 1990 Honda Accord by chance...??? :thumbsup

Good point

Neal Steffek
06-08-2007, 06:16 PM
What and exactly where was this game store?

Brandon W.
06-08-2007, 06:32 PM
i hope sean and your wife will over come this. you could always move down by me. (Union Grove area). pretty nice area. if you don't mind a bunch of rednecks, but they don't steal or kill anybody.

ricksws7
06-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Sorry to hear about this happening to your family. Get out of milwaukee. You could not pay me to live in milwoukee or milwaukee county. Rick

Reverend Cooper
06-08-2007, 07:23 PM
sorry to hear this wayne. if you need anything call me im there

u_say_go
06-08-2007, 09:14 PM
to all of you on here who come down hard on those of use who throw around the ocassional "N" bomb when schit like this happens- screw you! these people deserve all the derogitory racial insults they get.
Wayne, so sorry about what happened. Only thing I can say is follow in my footsteps and get the phuck out of Milwaukee. After our house was robbed, we headed for west bend and have never been happier. Coop will tell you, that schit doesnt fly out here. Take the white flight and never look back buddy.
Take care of your family, I wish you guys well.
Jason

GRAMPS SS
06-08-2007, 09:17 PM
the store is the GAME SHOP...it's on brown deer road...in the shopping center by olive garden......it was the worker..my wife and son in the store....there were 3 of them...two in the front door and one at the back door....them forced them into the back room and made them lie down face to the floor....they stole games up the ass....the car they found was not the car...the guy at the hertz store got a full detail on the car plus the plate...the wife got a call tonight saying they may have gotton them...they pulled over a car and when they searched the car...guess what they found in the trunk....so now the real nightmare begins...if this is them...they will have to go through a line up i'm sure then court....they both have been through enough....the wife is a wreak...sean is holding his own now...he was bad this afternoon on the way home......time will now tell what will happen...

i would like to take this time to thank you all for your thoughts and for those who have called....it's a comfort to see the friends you do have in troubled times....bless you all...from me and my family to all of you....

Daytonapacecar959
06-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Wayne sorry to here this.That really sucks,first with what i went through and now this.I've been looking to get out of Milwaukee and even out of WI.

GRAMPS SS
06-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Sorry to hear about this happening to your family. Get out of milwaukee. You could not pay me to live in milwoukee or milwaukee county. Rick

we called the landloard and said were out of here...said we can't break the lease...guess what...i'm goneto gemantown...what gudge is going to side with him over our reasons for leaving....were looking tomorrow for a apartment just to get out there and then look for a home or condo...less craime, you'll never get away from it...but i'll feel safer out there and sean will have better schools to go to as well....

GRAMPS SS
06-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Wayne sorry to here this.That really sucks,first with what i went through and now this.I've been looking to get out of Milwaukee and even out of WI.

yea with what you went through fred,,,,the wife toldd me the story in detail...she said her eyes never left the sight of the gunman...all she could think of was what if his finger slips...she thought of my son getting shot her and the worker......she's in the living room now...she wants a little space..and i'm giveing her a little, not much..just a little.....if his finger would of slipped...i could be with out a wife or son or both..but thank god that didn't happen...now we put out attenion on them...to get them over this what ever it takes...

u_say_go
06-08-2007, 09:32 PM
where (city or area) does the wife work? Take time and think about where you move. Germantown/Menomonee Falls may seem nice, but it's only 3-5 miles removed from the bullschit Milwaukee has to offer. Dont move just to move wayne. You're a smart guy, I know you'll do the right thing.:thumbsup

Slow Joe
06-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Wow, Sorry to hear about this Wayne!!! It might take them a while, but they'll do better. This is alot of trama for them. On a lighter note, there's lower duplex for rent on Hwy 145 slightly west of Pilgrim in Germantown...

Slow Joe
06-08-2007, 09:35 PM
And on the move to the Falls or Germantown thing I agree fully. It is very close to Milwaukee, and the areas aren't getting any better... When we're looking for a house (2-3 years yet) it'll be Jackson and north areas, or Oconomowoc.

Neal Steffek
06-08-2007, 09:40 PM
the store is the GAME SHOP...it's on brown deer road...in the shopping center by olive garden..........

I used to be the store manager of that store back when it was Funco Land. I can't tell you how many times I had a "close call" at that store. Being a bigger guy with tons of street smarts saved my ass more then a few times I am sure.

Just a heads up, the District Manager uses that store as his office. If you need questions answered, that is the place.

GRAMPS SS
06-08-2007, 09:45 PM
^^^^^^^i may be popping in there next week to see how the worker is holding up...

flyin_blue_egg
06-08-2007, 10:15 PM
sorry to hear bout that wayne...hope your wife and son pull through

Nix
06-08-2007, 10:21 PM
And on the move to the Falls or Germantown thing I agree fully. It is very close to Milwaukee, and the areas aren't getting any better... When we're looking for a house (2-3 years yet) it'll be Jackson and north areas, or Oconomowoc.

Jefferson County, nothing really happens here but we got JohnsonCreek and some other shit. Land and building is cheaper by far vs Waukesha county. When you say Oconomowoc just go a few miles West of there and you'll hit Jefferson. The property taxes alone are night and day when you compare Jefferson to Waukesha County trust me.

Holeshot
06-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Wayne Sorry to hear that shit happened. If I can help in any way just yell

Yooformula
06-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Dude, dont dwell on the what ifs. Theyw ill drive you nuts! I told you about my robbery and 4 years later man, what ifs can twist you up. just be greateful they are ok, which I am sure you are and just focus on leaving. Most leases need 60 days notice to break the lease. If that wont work for ya, begin a paper trail of complaints for repairs that dont get fixed. ***** about EVERYTHING then keep a log of them.

Waver
06-08-2007, 11:15 PM
wayne, Just read this now.....if there is anything that I can do for you or your family, just let me know buddy....Ill call you saturday some time.....in the mean time, just be close with the family.....

Knyghtmare
06-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Thank you, Doyle, for making us helpless...

Reverend Cooper
06-08-2007, 11:31 PM
makes one wish conceal and carry would make it in the books ^

Poncho
06-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Wayne I love you, but move to Jackson -- homes and apts are fuggin' awesome and WAY cheaper than G-town.

300pny
06-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Wayne I love you, but move to Jackson -- homes and apts are fuggin' awesome and WAY cheaper than G-town.

Either way your still in the middle of nowhere so if its cheaper good plan

Slow Joe
06-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Either way your still in the middle of nowhere so if its cheaper good plan

Germantown is the middle of nowhere?!?!? Coulda fooled me...

Poncho
06-09-2007, 12:14 AM
g-town sucks

westbend or jackson are nice, hartford and slinger are f-ed over w/ the construction this summer..

300pny
06-09-2007, 12:39 AM
Germantown is the middle of nowhere?!?!? Coulda fooled me...

Well its a Dinky little town.

sidewayzbimmer
06-09-2007, 01:20 AM
Wow to think how many times things like this happen that you will never hear abotu because the news doesnt report them, only way to find out is from other people. Just glad your family is ok!

pOrk
06-09-2007, 01:27 AM
****** a Wayne, just reading this now and it sends shivers. I was held up once at point, it is bullshit and every guy that points a gun at someone doesn't deserve to live outside a cage.

2SLOW
06-09-2007, 02:13 AM
sorry to here this.

GRAMPS SS
06-09-2007, 08:41 AM
well it's morning...sean woke up a few times during the night,...normal i would have to say....the wife slept like crap....up and down up and down...i woke up and she's sleeping in the living room in her recliner...but they both had smiles so thats a good sign....i'll try to have sean with me at culvers tonight for awhile, watching tom try to do spock will put a smile on his face....just kidding tom....no i'm not :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf..those of you that asked for your shirts this week...i'll be there with them...

GRM-REPR
06-09-2007, 09:43 AM
Sorry to hear your family had to be the billionth customer served by degenerates in Swillwaukee. Pieces of useless shit.

Nothing you said is out of line, and you sound correct in making a decision thousands of others are making or contemplating. Get the F out of that war zone.

HITMAN
06-09-2007, 01:26 PM
Sorry to hear about what happened to your family, Wayne. This world is turning to shit in a hurry.

Anyhow, there's lots of room out here in Waterford. A few punk kids here and there, but you get that anywhere. My Cobra sits in the garage, but my DD is a Honda CRX Si, probably one of the most stolen cars in existence and it sits outside every night. It has never been molested and neither have any other cars that I've had parked outside in the last 9 years.

Also, very few minorities out here. It's not that I mind them, I just never see them. And during the few times I have, they always look lost...I guess we're just too far in the sticks to come looking for trouble and there aren't any prison facilities out here for them to come to visit family members. ;)

nismodave
06-09-2007, 01:37 PM
g-town sucks

westbend or jackson are nice, hartford and slinger are f-ed over w/ the construction this summer..

You dont even live here, and you say it sucks???

I like Germantown, Wayne........Its quiet, low crime, and the people are nice.

Plus it not out in the Boonies.....

Thats just an Opinion if you are looking for them.

Poncho
06-09-2007, 02:03 PM
You dont even live here, and you say it sucks???

I like Germantown, Wayne........Its quiet, low crime, and the people are nice.

Plus it not out in the Boonies.....

Thats just an Opinion if you are looking for them.

only reason I don't like is cuz of how much all of my friends that ever lived in the area paid for rent, and what they got for their money, thats all.

like what poor joe and kristie have for the money they pay makes me a sad boy.

GRAMPS SS
06-09-2007, 02:41 PM
we found a 2 bedroom up and down in g-town...2 1/2 bath and garage..950.00.........we might jump on it...stone throw from daves....on western right by the cop shop

Cutlass Queen
06-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Wow, sorry to hear this happened wayne! I was outta town yesterday and just got back this morning otherwise I woulda read this sooner. If you guys need anything don't be afraid to hesitate and call :thumbsup

Myles
06-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Muskego its a nice area. Full of retired old people, at least by me. I think we are the only threat in the neighbor hood. Cant trust us southsiders.

Beagle
06-09-2007, 05:26 PM
sorry to hear what happened wayne, i hope the family will be ok. i dont blame you for getting out of town. so tonight if your at culvers i'll race evrything or anything you want me to lol...

PB86MCSS
06-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Sorry to hear about it Wayne :( . Just saw where it occured...sadly that doesn't suprise me. Crap can and does happen anywhere but the northwest side....yikes. As someone else said move north....or move west too away from this crap. I can't wait until I can move even further west myself.

Jeff
06-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Sorry to hear about this, I wish the best for you and your family

PureSound15
06-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Holy Shit Wayne! That's terrible, sounds like we have some hunting to do!

Kerrie
06-11-2007, 01:14 AM
just read this!! i'm sorry to hear that wayne! i'm so glad that everyone is okay! I can't even imagine the mental trauma that your wife and son have been through. I don't know how religious you are(i'm not but i know a lot of people are) perhaps it would help them to talk with a clergy, pastor, or other counselor...sometimes, if the mind can't handle a traumatic situation, it deals with it in a way that can cause problems later...aka Post traumatic Stress Disorder-PTSD, and more. i would suggest seeing someone while things are still fresh in order to help and make sure that doesn't happen.

let me know if you need anything!! come over and make dinner? hang out with your son to keep his mind off things...we could play a game or something. let me know! i'd be more than willing to help after all the help you have given me and the good i've seen you do unto others.

Al
06-11-2007, 03:47 AM
In regards to safe neighborhoods, here is my .02:

M Falls: lots of petty crime
GTown: Nice, but many roads into and out of

Mequon: 19th best place to live in the US (money magazine). If you consider this town, look into the Mequon Trail apartments. It is about 1/2 mile from the cop shop and the Mequon Police are VERY good. Wauwatosa road is 1/2 mile to the west and I43 is 3 miles to the east.
Mequon public schools are very good to, especially if your son goes to Homestead High in a few years.

Theinsville: completely surrounded by Mequon, but it has its own police force. This was requested by the residents who wanted police who could respond very rapidly. Here, the police will get to know you by name (and not because you did anything wrong).

Cedarburg/Grafton: What makes these two towns nice is that Pioneer road is where Chapter 220 ends. I know that mequon has a bit of a drug issue thanks to the students bussed in from south of the county line.

I grew up in cedarburg, it is very safe. You will not feel any threat if you walk down a dark street there at night. My parents never had an issue with any of my siblings staying out late into the evening hours (when I was 13!!!).

You will be pleasantly surprised to find that rent in the suburbs is cheaper than Milwaukee.