PDA

View Full Version : 1st Muscle Car Dyno

Bee
06-07-2007, 07:53 PM
We just got done dynoing a decent street Muscle Car. Can't give the discreption of the full vehicle, but this GM/Buick car made 384whp and 407lb-ft..but get this, the horsepower was still CLIMBING strong except since the motor was near stock the customer told me to shut it off between 5.5k-6k rpms... Not bad for a small shot of N20 and a near stock 350.... ;)

Man the Muscle Cars are loud.....nice though to hear something different in the shop...no motorcycle type of noises today...just MEAN GROWLING sounds of MUSCLE at Beeyond today.....hehe!!!:thumbsup

I'll post up the dyno sheet manana....:thumbsup

Poncho
06-07-2007, 08:07 PM
you still have that deal going on?? I'd like to run my clunker w/out the mufflers once to see how much my flowmasters are choking the car off

Berettaspeed
06-07-2007, 09:05 PM
you still have that deal going on?? I'd like to run my clunker w/out the mufflers once to see how much my flowmasters are choking the car off

*beavis and butthead voice*
hehe hehe he's choking his goat.. hehe hehe

Reverend Cooper
06-07-2007, 09:07 PM

my guess prolly like 50 un-corrected hp.

Waver
06-07-2007, 09:09 PM
bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa love the sig lol

and coop, get it right it is 75hp un corrected.....bout where my car is

Reverend Cooper
06-07-2007, 09:10 PM
^ not sure what sig? someone is messing with stuff in sig pix. i cant stop or change the stuff. cool dyno numbers on that american muscle

Korndogg
06-07-2007, 09:16 PM
I gotta get my crap dyno'd one i get it together and broke in.

Bee
06-08-2007, 10:03 AM

dyno day is june 9 2007... this sat.. $30/3runs w/ wideband

reg. price until june 15 is $50/3runs w/ wideband

after that is $75/3runs w/ wideband

:thumbsup

Bee
06-08-2007, 10:04 AM
I gotta get my crap dyno'd one i get it together and broke in.

yeah hit me up when you are ready...:thumbsup

UnderPSI
06-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Finally some realistic dyno pricing. I might have to throw the Diesel up there.

BeesTwinEG
06-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Finally some realistic dyno pricing. I might have to throw the Diesel up there.

Have to be single rear wheel
we already tried bee's truck. wouldnt fit :wooo lol

anyways, just let bee or me know. 414-365-8521
make appointment!!! best price in town lol!

yes, it is w/ all WIDEBAND!!!!!

SmokinRAM114
06-08-2007, 12:48 PM
bee, what does your dyno flat line at? I have some friends with diesels that are interested in dynoing there trucks but may be close or over 1200ftlbs. if u wana run ur truck just take the outer set of tires off the back.

BeesTwinEG
06-08-2007, 06:08 PM
the dyno pics for the regal!

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/442/v8tr6.jpg

ps- I believe our dyno max is 1200-1300hp and 1200-1300ftlb...

We'll dyno Bee's truck soon!! lol

Poncho
06-09-2007, 02:30 AM
bee, what does your dyno flat line at? I have some friends with diesels that are interested in dynoing there trucks but may be close or over 1200ftlbs. if u wana run ur truck just take the outer set of tires off the back.

& open all the windows. :headbang

nismodave
06-09-2007, 02:55 AM
So I guess you have a dyno eh?

Poncho
06-09-2007, 02:56 AM
Free non-sponsor advertising FTW

SmokinRAM114
06-09-2007, 10:10 AM
& open all the windows. :headbang

haha yea:rolf :goof

GRAMPS SS
06-09-2007, 02:58 PM
^^^^^chris take your moms MACH 1 and do some pulls

Yooformula
06-09-2007, 03:16 PM
damm, I wanted to go before my round of mods but my car ingested some not so nice things yesterday.

Reverend Cooper
06-09-2007, 03:42 PM
uhhh ohhh what happened^

ProjectCamaro
06-09-2007, 06:42 PM
dyno day is june 9 2007... this sat.. $30/3runs w/ wideband

reg. price until june 15 is $50/3runs w/ wideband

after that is $75/3runs w/ wideband

:thumbsup

Figtures I read this now.

Beagle
06-10-2007, 02:35 PM
if you have a car with money into it dont go to beyond they will fvcking steal it. that place is a dam joke.

BeesTwinEG
06-11-2007, 12:43 AM
if you have a car with money into it dont go to beyond they will fvcking steal it. that place is a dam joke.

here it goes the false information again. sigh... thats all i have to say.

ANYWAYS, we had a very good day @ Beeyond's Dyno day. and all our ribs, egg rolls, hotdogs and rice were gone lol:wooo next time we'll have 40lbs of ribs lol we only had 20lbs. We will defineitly have dyno day more often and same price too also.

thank you everyone for the big support!:headbang

ps- i'll def. get some dyno day pics! it was awesome!
and again, thank you.

Beagle
06-11-2007, 11:01 AM
my buddy had a bunch of stuff done at beyond and had it stolen the night he got it back. kinda of weird how he said they asked for his address. but there are a lot of people out to get you azzholes. i hope you guys get caught.

micro_machine
06-11-2007, 11:19 AM
my buddy had a bunch of stuff done at beyond and had it stolen the night he got it back. kinda of weird how he said they asked for his address. but there are a lot of people out to get you azzholes. i hope you guys get caught.

Look kid you got some thing to say about my bro's shop and the people at Beeyond come say in our face dude we see you at culvers all the time but no all you do is talk shiet on the net with that slow a s s Lt1 you got there take yo shit some where else this thread is about DYNO not about not who's the thieves.

BtW- ill see how much shiet you talk to me this friday and saterday yup look for me big fat asian guy.:flipoff2:

Bee
06-11-2007, 11:33 AM

YOO, you know what to do with this troll??? bann is @ss!!!

all the haters can talk all you want.... just remember to do your job YOO...:thumbsup

Bee
06-11-2007, 11:36 AM

oh goosh more sh1t talking..... go ask the guys especially waldo and his guys... they are the guys that don't work here... all their work is done here...just good customers that come here!!!

becareful little kid if you do talk sh1t in front of him and his guys.. you may just get a black eye...LMAO....:thumbsup

seems like we are getting less and less haters online and in person....:thumbsup people really see that we aren't the people that people like you portray us as......a lot of shops that went out of business that really stole cars back a few years ago were the real thieves.....NOT US!!! We are the real deal........BEST OF THE BEST!!! why the fuk do you think we are still in business..and growing strong little child!!!

btw YOO, this thread wasn't about this @sshole coming in here to talk smack... you should bann his little @sshole up!!!

this was about a car we dynoed.....;)

Poncho
06-11-2007, 11:37 AM
While you're at it, delete some threads.
This thread comes down to one thing.

Free Non-Sponsor Advertising.

hrsp
06-11-2007, 05:57 PM
why the shitt keeps oozing out of just about every thread..nowadays...ugggh

SmokinRAM114
06-11-2007, 10:44 PM
bee since you seem to be the "man" around here on the import scene why dont you sponsor the whole sport comp forum like staytuned and the sound off forum?

Teufelhunden
06-11-2007, 11:27 PM
Did Bee just ask Yoo to ban someone's :asshole up? :rolf :wtf

Is there something you're not telling us?

btw YOO, this thread wasn't about this @sshole coming in here to talk smack... you should bann his little @sshole up!!!

Slow Joe
06-12-2007, 07:36 AM
Hrmm too bad this thread about "Muscle Cars" was in the "Import Forum" LOL

nismodave
06-12-2007, 07:38 AM
Hrmm too bad this thread about "Muscle Cars" was in the "Import Forum" LOL

Joe FTMFW!!!!!!:rolf

bearsek
06-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Seems like we are getting less and less haters online and in person....:thumbsup people really see that we aren't the people that people like you portray us as......a lot of shops that went out of business that really stole cars back a few years ago were the real thieves.....NOT US!!! We are the real deal........BEST OF THE BEST!!! why the fuk do you think we are still in business..and growing strong little child!!!

Most people still have the same opinion,they just don't want to waste their time on BCM trying to prove it. Instead of trying to prove how good you guys are "The best of the best", shops in general should let the work speak for itself right????

Beagle
06-12-2007, 08:55 PM
sorry about that comment i made i just know alot of pissed off people that had you guys work on there cars. i could care less if you guys are stealing dvd players or whatever. i do hear good things and i hear bad things. just keep making cars fast.

micro_machine
06-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Seems like we are getting less and less haters online and in person....:thumbsup people really see that we aren't the people that people like you portray us as......a lot of shops that went out of business that really stole cars back a few years ago were the real thieves.....NOT US!!! We are the real deal........BEST OF THE BEST!!! why the fuk do you think we are still in business..and growing strong little child!!!

Most people still have the same opinion,they just don't want to waste their time on BCM trying to prove it. Instead of trying to prove how good you guys are "The best of the best", shops in general should let the work speak for itself right????

Mike come on why you always starting stuff dude you act like your our buddy a GLD talk shit to us there alright. Come on dude you and Parnell had your own shared of stripping CARS so stfu. Just because where asian that don't mean we still cars ahole.

BtW- Mike you told Konrad that Henry @ BEEYOND cheats on WELDING LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what kind of KID shiet is that.

ThatWhiteCivic
06-13-2007, 12:33 PM
In Before The Lock

bearsek
06-13-2007, 12:45 PM
Mike come on why you always starting stuff dude you act like your our buddy a GLD talk shit to us there alright. Come on dude you and Parnell had your own shared of stripping CARS so stfu. Just because where asian that don't mean we still cars ahole.

BtW- Mike you told Konrad that Henry @ BEEYOND cheats on WELDING LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what kind of KID shiet is that.

Konrad who?? I wouldn't believe anything that rolls from his mouth.:durr Especially, as much shit as you guys talked about him before. btw, I never said a word about asian anything, I don't speak to you guys at import wars I don't know what your talking about, maybe waldo cus he's seems pretty decent and he is racing in quick 8. All I'm trying to say is the work should be everybody's business card and the forum shouldn't be used to make an opinion. :thumbsup

Teufelhunden
06-13-2007, 01:38 PM
I had pizza for lunch.

Z28Envy
06-13-2007, 02:06 PM
MMMMMMM......Pizza!!!!!

UnderPSI
06-13-2007, 02:25 PM
I love lamp

theavenger333
06-13-2007, 02:52 PM
you guys are all children. Non Sponsor advertising, shameless plugging for your dyno, people shitting on this thread (advertising for VERY affordable dyno time), people shooting accusations, one shop versus another shop, one guy and his brother and his buddies jumpin on the bandwagon, the other guys jumping on someone elses bandwagon. what a joke. bee i know you've talked to yoosof, but let this crap be, don't even respond. if you needed to respond, you have something to prove. i don't think you have anything to prove really, my old shop was one of the first to "get into it" with beeyond. let this crap go, and start sponsoring something on this site. it will fix a lot of these stupid problems.

edit: ha, ibtl!

Yooformula
06-13-2007, 04:30 PM
lock.....

damm character min!