PDA

View Full Version : Bad weather

GRM-REPR
06-07-2007, 11:37 AM
All I've been hearing on the news is about how the weather is going to be horrible.

I say it is going to be the usual crap we get, with no tornadoes. Like having hail and high winds is anything new? We all know weather is over-hyped in this state.

Would anyone care to agree/disagree.....????

BAD LS1
06-07-2007, 11:38 AM
re-post.

Myles
i love thunderstorms. So as long as they hype it up to be armageddon, i know we will at least get a thunderstorm that lasts longer than 5 min.

GRM-REPR
It's a poll...please vote.

Breecher_7
06-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Let it storm!!!!!!!!

Flicktitty
06-07-2007, 11:40 AM
i think it will, not for everyone but i think it will be bad. Seeing how as far as i know everything is in place for somthing bad to happen.

flyin_blue_egg
06-07-2007, 11:43 AM
they always overhype....i bet everyone gets high winds a few areas get a lil bit of hail (prob. the size of marbles) and we all get a nice lightening storm (which is my fav. part of a storm)

UnderPSI
06-07-2007, 12:01 PM
I voted yes. With all the false predictions so far one of them has to be true. This time it isn't just local weather, National weather services are telling us to brace ourselves.

My grandparents live up in Eagle River and they said they already started closing schools there and in rindlander.

Heat Seeker WS6
06-07-2007, 12:06 PM
My grandparents live up in Eagle River and they said they already started closing schools there and in rindlander.

You frimiliar w/ Three Lakes? Franchers Kennels next to Sportsman's bar is owned by some family members of mine.

Silver350
06-07-2007, 12:37 PM
I think we will get some good thunderstorms but nothing to serious. I was looking at the radar on intellicast.com and it doesnt look like too much is heading for us now. There is band heading NE out of Iowa but it doesnt look that bad.

Nix
06-07-2007, 12:45 PM
re-post.

tool...:rolleyes:

Brandon W.
06-07-2007, 12:47 PM
i just watched The Day After Tommarow. now that was some cool stuff. i say if its going to storm. the oceans better flood the earth and a new ice age should start. anything less then that and ill be dissapointed:rolf:rolf

GRM-REPR
06-07-2007, 12:47 PM
tool...:rolleyes:

I'm assuming he jumped on it without the poll being up yet? :thumbsup

Nix
06-07-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm assuming he jumped on it without the poll being up yet? :thumbsup

still none the less a tool and a dier...:rolf

GRM-REPR
06-07-2007, 12:49 PM
i just watched The Day After Tommarow. now that was some cool stuff. i say if its going to storm. the oceans better flood the earth and a new ice age should start. anything less then that and ill be dissapointed:rolf:rolf

That was a great movie idea that got trashed by bad acting, and over doing of the chaos....?

Larrygto
06-07-2007, 12:50 PM
I hope there's a loud lightning show!

Flight_740
06-07-2007, 12:52 PM
I don't know. I heard the weather man call us a "high risk area" wich translates to "it could happen or not, either way it's not my ass".

UnderPSI
06-07-2007, 01:06 PM
You frimiliar w/ Three Lakes? Franchers Kennels next to Sportsman's bar is owned by some family members of mine.

Yup, I know where that is.

Brandon W.
06-07-2007, 01:06 PM
That was a great movie idea that got trashed by bad acting, and over doing of the chaos....?

ill agree the acting was bad. but the factual info was great. and as far as overdoing the chaos. eventually in some point in the earths life time there will be another ice age. the concept that people don't get is that Global WARMING will cause an ice age. now it will take 100's of not 1000's of years for that to happen which Hopefully mankind as a whole will be able to adapt. and i don't buy the whole swirling vortex sucking cold Air from the stratosphere causing an Instant freeze. the only way possible for something to freeze completely in seconds is if the temperature were to hit whats known as ABSOLUTE ZERO (0*K,-459*f, or -273*C). at the point of absolute zero, molecules, atoms, ect will stop moving completely. Absolute Zero has Never (that i know of) been achieved. man im glad i take alot of science classes. :headbang. sorry to get off track.

hrsp
06-07-2007, 01:11 PM
prolly just rain a bit....

300pny
06-07-2007, 01:13 PM
Currently building Arc

PureSound15
06-07-2007, 01:16 PM
A lot of stuff here in Green Bay has been or is being canceled already, so I hope that we get nailed!

I'm glad that my landlord cleans up the yard at my duplex:rolf

BAD LS1
06-07-2007, 01:33 PM
still none the less a tool and a dier...:rolf

Hey hows your $1000 clutch job treating you?

And yes it was before the poll.

GRM-REPR
06-07-2007, 01:35 PM
ill agree the acting was bad. but the factual info was great. and as far as overdoing the chaos. eventually in some point in the earths life time there will be another ice age. the concept that people don't get is that Global WARMING will cause an ice age. now it will take 100's of not 1000's of years for that to happen which Hopefully mankind as a whole will be able to adapt. and i don't buy the whole swirling vortex sucking cold Air from the stratosphere causing an Instant freeze. the only way possible for something to freeze completely in seconds is if the temperature were to hit whats known as ABSOLUTE ZERO (0*K,-459*f, or -273*C). at the point of absolute zero, molecules, atoms, ect will stop moving completely. Absolute Zero has Never (that i know of) been achieved. man im glad i take alot of science classes. :headbang. sorry to get off track.

The tornadoes in California were a good touch. I also agree with the idea of the "freezing" aspect of the storm. That was gay. Real scientists were tearing the movie apart and balking at what they put in it.

I thought the movie was good, with a better concept. They did the usual "spend to much time on a love interest" crap that slows down the better parts of the movie. It should've been done more accurately with better producers, directors, and a better script.

P.S, the main girl in the movie was hot as hell...:thumbsup

GRM-REPR
06-07-2007, 01:36 PM

Not as bad as our friends $1,600+ Corvette clutch job:)

jamest
06-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Currently building Arc

So you were the one that bought out the supply of 2x3 boards at Home Depot. Off to Menards I guess.:goof

BAD LS1
06-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Not as bad as our friends $1,600+ Corvette clutch job:)

Wow im sorry... both got owned.

Car Guy
06-07-2007, 02:17 PM
I'm putting it all on the line for tornado's, come on TWISTERS...!!!

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

GRM-REPR
06-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Wow im sorry... both got owned.

So because my brother doesn't have the time nor the knowledge to remove a trans from his car, he gets owned?:rolleyes:

Ok. I guess the guy he bought it from on this very site got owned because he put all the parts and money into as well. Owned

I dumped plenty into my cars as well. Owned....

From what I hear about yours..... VERY Owned.......
:thumbsup

So should we turn this into a he said/ she said type thing? Your car is faster than my car, your dad can beat up my dad?

Owned.:banana

Flight_740
06-07-2007, 02:27 PM
$1600 clutch???

Damn.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Currently building Arc

how much for a parking stall:rolf, screw the animals we need to save our cars! what would noah have done if he had to choose between a koala bear and hot rod?!?

SmokinRAM114
06-07-2007, 03:12 PM
how much for a parking stall:rolf, screw the animals we need to save our cars! what would noah have done if he had to choose between a koala bear and hot rod?!?

HAHhahahA:rolf

GRM-REPR
06-07-2007, 03:12 PM

Bring one Koala, and one hot rod?

jamest
06-07-2007, 03:32 PM

Start swinging a hammer on the ark I am building and I'll make room.

BAD LS1
06-07-2007, 03:34 PM
So because my brother doesn't have the time nor the knowledge to remove a trans from his car, he gets owned?:rolleyes:

Ok. I guess the guy he bought it from on this very site got owned because he put all the parts and money into as well. Owned

I dumped plenty into my cars as well. Owned....

From what I hear about yours..... VERY Owned.......
:thumbsup

So should we turn this into a he said/ she said type thing? Your car is faster than my car, your dad can beat up my dad?

Owned.:banana

My car? it's a jack stand queen at the moment.. And yeah we can go there, you assholes started it... Why loose moment now?

RanJer
06-07-2007, 04:22 PM
damnit i need something to put my car under.. dont think its gonna be as bad as they say.. just worried about the potential large hail... i need a fuggen garage!!

Prince Valiant
06-07-2007, 04:24 PM
I'm a little worried about the valiant....

Actually, we just got a moment of hail here in greendale...maybe 10 seconds worth....and just a little rain and things brightend back up.

Korndogg
06-07-2007, 04:29 PM
yeah theres a couple little rain clouds comming but the bi stuff isnt suppose to get here till later.

hrsp
06-07-2007, 04:32 PM
we'll see.... wheres jeff he's the meteorologist around these ways!!!!!

Russ Jerome
06-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Hey are you guys reading the National Weather Service right now?!?!

They just ran a thing on there, read something like this:

We're honestly not sure what's gonna happen, its all guesswork on
our parts as it is simply impossible to even come close to the actual
outcome. Our primary goal is comercial sales in secondary markets
like your local tv stations. Oh we would honestly like to save peoples
lives prior to tornados and such but there is just no good equipment
we have ever found. Its not that we are not trying, its just we are
100+ years away from actualy doing any good and the comercial and
monitary gains are so great right now that the weather is like a cash
cow and no matter how hard we milk it you still watch and listen like
we we're your gramma, beyond doubt and always trusting.

Im off to work in the garage, if it rains I'll go in if not I'll be out
all night.

nismodave
06-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Hey are you guys reading the National Weather Service right now?!?!

They just ran a thing on there, read something like this:

We're honestly not sure what's gonna happen, its all guesswork on
our parts as it is simply impossible to even come close to the actual
outcome. Our primary goal is comercial sales in secondary markets
like your local tv stations. Oh we would honestly like to save peoples
lives prior to tornados and such but there is just no good equipment
we have ever found. Its not that we are not trying, its just we are
100+ years away from actualy doing any good and the comercial and
monitary gains are so great right now that the weather is like a cash
cow and no matter how hard we milk it you still watch and listen like
we we're your gramma, beyond doubt and always trusting.

all night.

:rolf:rolf:rolf

hrsp
06-07-2007, 05:02 PM
^rofl.......

badass88gt
06-07-2007, 05:24 PM
We got hammered.About 6-7 homes damaged by twisters, an 4 1/4" diameter hail.

GRM-REPR
06-07-2007, 05:32 PM
My car? it's a jack stand queen at the moment.. And yeah we can go there, you assholes started it... Why loose moment now?

Wow, can't take some criticism? "We started it?":rolf. What did I type that pissed you off? I've been told by many others in person you were an asshole on an ego trip, I must admit, you do not disappoint.

Calling me an asshole? That is REAL original! With an ego like yours, I was expecting something a bit more talented than that.:(

Your car is a jack stand queen because it's a piece of garbage. You want to go there? Fine, I'm there nickel nuts.

You want to take it a step further and back your bark? Name the place and time, I'll even p.m you my number so we can meet.

I don't need to say anything more to you on this thread. Anything else you have to say to me can be said through p.m, as you have ruined this thread. Anything else you put up on this thread is coward speak, and hiding behind a computer screen.

Want to act tough? I'd like to see it in person:thumbsup.

Jon.

Nix
06-07-2007, 05:42 PM

And yes it was before the poll.

Hey thats pretty funny lets do a personal attack on someone for the simple fact that they 1. Dont have the knowledge to do his/her own clutch. 2. Dosent have the time. 3. Dosent have acess to the "tools" to do it.

Such a childish come back, pretty much as bad as me calling you a tool. You cant take a little shit? I see everyone else on here giving it out and taking it like its going out of style. But you my friend its looks like I hit a nerve, the personal attack is anything but necessary. Sad, tisk tisk.:rolleyes:

I just have to keep remembering that many people don't know how to act their own age. Carry on...

SmokinRAM114
06-07-2007, 05:52 PM
We got hammered.About 6-7 homes damaged by twisters, an 4 1/4" diameter hail.

damn dude your things alright?

hrsp
06-07-2007, 06:05 PM
6:08 here in greenfiled still seems ok outside......

dr doom
06-07-2007, 06:09 PM
no rain in the sticks yet.........heading to Germantown soon, hopefully its not raining.......looking forward to playing ball tonight.

badass88gt
06-07-2007, 06:14 PM
damn dude your things alright?

Ya, it was a ways away from me.

redpony06
06-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Currently building Arc

so how much does it cost to park our cars on your ark?

hrsp
06-07-2007, 07:42 PM
quarter to 8 still no action......hmmmmm

BAD LS1
06-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Hey thats pretty funny lets do a personal attack on someone for the simple fact that they 1. Dont have the knowledge to do his/her own clutch. 2. Dosent have the time. 3. Dosent have acess to the "tools" to do it.

Such a childish come back, pretty much as bad as me calling you a tool. You cant take a little shit? I see everyone else on here giving it out and taking it like its going out of style. But you my friend its looks like I hit a nerve, the personal attack is anything but necessary. Sad, tisk tisk.:rolleyes:

I just have to keep remembering that many people don't know how to act their own age. Carry on...

I guess when one doesnt know where the "tool" shit comes from, my responce was pretty mild IMHO. How else would someone take it? let it go un noticed? Not so much. So no you didnt get the best of me, i simply responded.

Always gonna be haters... so if you got problems with me, thats all on you.

hrsp
06-07-2007, 08:04 PM
i have a problem with the lack of weather!!!!!!!

feel jiped again

Mssplayboybunie
06-07-2007, 08:25 PM
I think I heard thunder but im pretty upset about this...nothing made me go "wow" look at that Idk maybe it will get worse in a few more mins? but all is well on our end.

michelle
06-07-2007, 08:32 PM
It's starting to hit Whitewater, whatever is left of the storm. Ugly skies, windy, rain, and thunder in the distance.

Lash
06-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Some funky clouds are just starting to roll in out here in Gods country. :)

Reverend Cooper
06-07-2007, 08:42 PM
i will laugh if all the naysayers homes are missing in the morning

nismodave
06-07-2007, 08:48 PM
That Mo Fo is picking up speed!!!!:stare

Map In Motion (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/outdoors/map/interactive/53223?from=36hour_map_large&animation=true&zoom=7&interactiveMapLayer=radar)

hrsp
06-07-2007, 08:53 PM
i will laugh if all the naysayers homes are missing in the morning

hahahaha

9 oclock still pleasant outside :)

Slow Joe
06-07-2007, 08:58 PM
I think something's gunna hit soon, it just seems like the calm before the storm.

hrsp
06-07-2007, 09:01 PM
just heard on fox 6.com....

" we got VERY lucky" blah blah..so know big storm for us..

Car Guy
06-07-2007, 09:06 PM
It still looks like there's a chance for something, probably not as bad as 'they' predicted though......

Slow Joe
06-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Damn, so I put the Convertible in a Cacoon (sp) for no reason... :rolf

SmokinRAM114
06-07-2007, 09:19 PM
fu<kin weak

dr doom
06-07-2007, 10:38 PM
we are gettin hit right now, just got home from ball. sh*ts lookin pretty mild though.

Flicktitty
06-07-2007, 10:53 PM
We just got nailed!

Me and a few friends were sitting out in Lake Geneva for the last 4 hours then we decided to pack it up, i go to drop Roger Darkness off at home and i leave and i get pelted with Hail/wind/Rain/ i couldn't see 5ft in front of my truck. there are trees and powerlines down everywhere.

all in all it was kind of weak i was thinking it was gonna be worse and last longer.

dr doom
06-07-2007, 10:54 PM
and we just got missed, a little rain and lightning.......fine by me.

300pny
06-07-2007, 10:57 PM
just heard on fox 6.com....

" we got VERY lucky" blah blah..so know big storm for us..

This is going to end up like your NBA predictions

Myles
06-07-2007, 11:01 PM
its starting to pick up heavy over here by me in muskego.

redpony06
06-07-2007, 11:08 PM
all we got here is jackson was a few spots of heavy rain gusty winds and lightining......wow what a big storm!!! WFT???:durr

flyin_blue_egg
06-07-2007, 11:10 PM
We just got nailed!

Me and a few friends were sitting out in Lake Geneva for the last 4 hours then we decided to pack it up, i go to drop Roger Darkness off at home and i leave and i get pelted with Hail/wind/Rain/ i couldn't see 5ft in front of my truck. there are trees and powerlines down everywhere.

all in all it was kind of weak i was thinking it was gonna be worse and last longer.

talk about scattered...i had the window open and all we got at my house (which is like 5-10 miles from where flick here was) and all i saw was really heavy rain and a little thunder/lightening

Flicktitty
06-07-2007, 11:19 PM
talk about scattered...i had the window open and all we got at my house (which is like 5-10 miles from where flick here was) and all i saw was really heavy rain and a little thunder/lightening

are you on crack?
son you live like 1 mile from me if that.

how did you guys not get shit? Town hall road i ran over a damn tree. there was trees down on 67 and town hall even a few on south shore.

Car Guy
06-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Well I live on the northwest corner of the airport and for the most part it was your typical strong thunderstorm in WI. However, right at 11:20 just as the majority of the rain/wind was letting up a HUGE gust of wind came rolling through. Probably the largest I've witnessed in quite some time, I couldn't see the houses right across the street! Large branches went down like altar boys on priests and sh*t was blowing everywhere...!!!

I've wondered why people always say "it sounded like a freight train," when referring to a large gust of wind or a tornado coming through. Well I was standing at the front door (screen) and I have never heard a sound like that before, yeah it was the 'freight train' sound. And if this was just from a strong thunderstorm and NOT a tornado, F-that...!!! Well lets just say until now I've been too curious about tornado's, not anymore...!!! :eek:

Alright, I'll admit it, I was a little scared....:shades

Russ Jerome
06-07-2007, 11:43 PM
[
all night.

Our night here in Milw:
Replaced a tie rod end on a big Dodge van, inspected a suspect
ball joint. Played ladder ball for a few hours, drank a few cases
of Corona......continued on to inspect stuff and drink more.
We NEVER saw anything more than a drizzle and "just" walked
in at 11:45.....another great WI evening in my backyard!

Car Guy
06-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Our night here in Milw:
Replaced a tie rod end on a big Dodge van, inspected a suspect
ball joint. Played ladder ball for a few hours, drank a few cases
of Corona......continued on to inspect stuff and drink more.
We NEVER saw anything more than a drizzle and "just" walked
in at 11:45.....another great WI evening in my backyard!

It amazing how 'spotty' this storm was......

Flicktitty
06-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Large branches went down like altar boys on priests and sh*t was blowing everywhere...!!!

:rolf:rolf you had me seriously crying :rolf:rolf

Alright, I'll admit it, I was a little scared....:shades

yeah i was too driving home.
:loser

flyin_blue_egg
06-07-2007, 11:56 PM
are you on crack?
son you live like 1 mile from me if that.

how did you guys not get shit? Town hall road i ran over a damn tree. there was trees down on 67 and town hall even a few on south shore.

possibly...but my observations were mad by ear and looking out my window...so i correct what i said....we didn't get anything in front of my house, but who knows what they got a few 100 feet down the road...i guess i'll find out in the morning when im on my way to your house

hrsp
06-08-2007, 04:27 AM
my nba predictions were pretty good this year...i'm plus money so thats a good sign

Flicktitty
06-08-2007, 07:19 AM
so when the sun came up this morning we woke to find one of the big trees on our lake front is down! i'll be taking pictures a little later this afternoon.

michelle
06-08-2007, 07:38 AM
I was scared driving from Whitewater to Elkhorn/Delavan last night for work at 10:30. I am the worst when it comes to tornadoes, even if the warning and watches are a couple counties away, I am still freaked out. Anyways that lightning was crazy, especially when it lit up the whole sky and you could see all the weird clouds (which I, of course, all assumed were tornadoes). And the lightning bolts were crazy too. Wish I had a camera with me, but I was probably too nervous for them to turn out clear enough to tell what they actually were.

I am glad it wasn't as bad as they were making it out to be.

Nix
06-08-2007, 07:57 AM
I guess when one doesnt know where the "tool" shit comes from, my responce was pretty mild IMHO. How else would someone take it? let it go un noticed? Not so much. So no you didnt get the best of me, i simply responded.

Always gonna be haters... so if you got problems with me, thats all on you.

Haters? BUWHAHAHAAHHAHAH!!!! :rolf

Yes I'm a hater of your high status and how cool you are. Obviously I did get the best of you for you to start calling people assholes, Im sorry if I hit a nerve.;) If you are going down to Culvers or in the area Fri or any night for that for that matter maybe we could meet up for some Haterade and get this squarred away in person, Im game for that. Let me know if you are intrested and I will pm you my phone number if you want to meet buddy.:D

Haters, buwhahaahahahahahahaaha:rolf:rolf:banana1:

Im done in here with the hatin playa.

88Nightmare
06-08-2007, 09:01 AM
oak creek got a little gusty around 11:10. I was sitting in my garage watchin it. I never saw our trees flex so much, it was crazy. The wind was blowing the rain in rapid sprials around on my driveway, shit was sweeeeeeeeeeet!

Flicktitty
06-08-2007, 09:10 AM
I was scared driving from Whitewater to Elkhorn/Delavan last night for work at 10:30. I am the worst when it comes to tornadoes, even if the warning and watches are a couple counties away, I am still freaked out. Anyways that lightning was crazy, especially when it lit up the whole sky and you could see all the weird clouds (which I, of course, all assumed were tornadoes). And the lightning bolts were crazy too. Wish I had a camera with me, but I was probably too nervous for them to turn out clear enough to tell what they actually were.

I am glad it wasn't as bad as they were making it out to be.

where you out in the Lake Geneva Area about 730? yeah i think 1030 is when it came through the elkhorn/delavan area :mad:

pickardracing
06-08-2007, 09:15 AM
We didnt get a drop of rain.

GRM-REPR
06-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Not to sound like an anus, but I made this pole just for this reason....We didnt get shit.

It was completely OVER-HYPED like everything else. It's a pattern I suppose, 2'' of snow is now a winter storm advisory, a large thunderstorm is now the end of the world, and fog, yes fog; is worthy of being a severe advisory now.:rolleyes:

I know upper state got smacked but the way the forecasters were talkin' up the hype, we were supposed to get demolished.:chair:.

The forecasters are being ripped on already on the morning shows, just like they get ripped on for being totally wrong on winter storms.....

Maybe it's the technology, and now they think because of it they have more room for error?

Flight_740
06-08-2007, 10:17 AM
I'm pissed. I love a good storm. These pricks get me all hyped about it only to get a wimpy rain. bummer. I was not looking forward to the hail but the rest is cool to watch.

Car Guy
06-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Maybe it's the technology, and now they think because of it they have more room for error?

Well I'm not a forecaster, but from their standpoint 'better safe than sorry' is what they're going for. Can you imagine what would happen if a devastating storm or tornado came rolling through and no warnings were issued...??? With today's technology I guarantee you that people would be outraged, 'years ago' I guess you couldn't complain because the technology wasn't there to the extent that it is now.....

That's the way of the world, just think about it. Everything's childproofed, cars are just about as safe as can be, and people take action on situations before someone get killed >>> not after. Take Lawn Jarts :headbang for example, if someone invented them in the year 2007 there is NO WAY in hell that they would be approved for public sale, not even a chance.....

So whether you see it as good or bad, in a nutshell it's more of a pro-active stance on things.....

Teufelhunden
06-08-2007, 12:59 PM
Sensationalism, plain and simple. The news media chooses stories with shock value. You speak as if "years ago" we didn't have weather watches and warnings. Not much has changed, except for the hype. The weather is still as hard to forecast correctly.

BadAzzGTA89
06-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Sure is nice today:shades

GRM-REPR
06-08-2007, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE The weather is still as hard to forecast correctly.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I guess that was somewhat my point.

Car Guy
06-08-2007, 01:13 PM
The weather is still as hard to forecast correctly.

I agree, I guess that was somewhat my point.

I'm not debating that, it IS still hard to predict.....that's why they call it weather.....

Sensationalism, plain and simple. The news media chooses stories with shock value. You speak as if "years ago" we didn't have weather watches and warnings. Not much has changed, except for the hype.

I'll agree, but sensationalism is only the frosting on the cake, and yes there is too much of it. However, the technology nowadays is FAR advanced from years ago and is light years more reliable (I'm not saying that watches/warnings are anything new). But like I said the world has changed and people, news media, businesses, etc are held more accountable for their actions, or lack there of. It's like insurance, you'd rather have your home be covered for more than it's worth just in case, same thing with the forecast.......

Honestly, I think people will have something to say either way and it depends on how you look at it. Personally, I'd rather be safe than sorry, but there is always that sense of the unknown that makes life so exciting......

ProjectCamaro
06-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Kenosha got hit not to long after midnight.
It was some of the strongest sounding thunder I've heard in a very long time. Other than that, some rain, and lighting it wasn't much at all.
On my way home from work (Tosa to Kenosha) they were saying places were already getting hit with 3.5" hail.

Flicktitty
06-08-2007, 02:53 PM
so when the sun came up this morning we woke to find one of the big trees on our lake front is down! i'll be taking pictures a little later this afternoon.

:wooo:wooo

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/flicktitty2/100_1350.jpg
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/flicktitty2/100_1352.jpg

300pny
06-08-2007, 06:50 PM
my nba predictions were pretty good this year...i'm plus money so thats a good sign

THis is the one I noticed didnt look to hot

well got 2 series wrong(really only one..lakers was a "im a fan pick")
was descently accurate with my other predictions!!!
l
late predictions for second round...

bulls-pistons- bulls in 7 (dont look good after gm1) lol
nets-cavs-nets in 6
spurs-suns-spurs in 6 or 7
warriors-jazz- gotta go gs here in 7( there hot at the right time)

poor t-mac out in the 1st roung again...

hrsp
06-08-2007, 06:52 PM
well those do look bad LOLOLOL...

300pny
06-08-2007, 06:52 PM
When I was in the AF I took a cruise with the Huriccane hunters out of Biloxi. Diving straight into a storm in an old C-130 was a rush!