PDA

View Full Version : Home Remodel for free

Feature Pony
06-06-2007, 11:33 AM
http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/money/13452152/detail.html

If home depot tells shop lifters to have a nice day and let them walk out, I was thinking about remodeling my house so I might need some extra hands carrying some free stuff from the home depot, heck I might even grab a worker or to, to carry the big stuff out. LOL

Compaines are so stupid :loser

fly5150
06-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Yea thats standard practice. Companys can get sued if certain procedures are not done right. Usually only loss prevention individuals can stop a shoplifter. Even managment at most places cant stop shoplifting. I personally think its gay.

Karps TA
06-06-2007, 01:43 PM
That's so ridiculous. And the reason for it is the person stealing has his rights protected more then the victim/store.

88Nightmare
06-06-2007, 01:58 PM
personally, how does someone stealing have any rights at all?

Breecher_7
06-06-2007, 02:00 PM
personally, how does someone stealing have any rights at all?

Because we live in the USA and criminals have more rights then innocent people.....duh......you should know that by now......

88Nightmare
06-06-2007, 02:26 PM
break their knee caps!

300pny
06-06-2007, 02:56 PM
My wife use to be a manager at sears and they did the same thing to asset protection employee's that didn't go by the book. Too much risk for the company to give any authority behond staring at the camera's

hrsp
06-06-2007, 03:04 PM
thats so fukked up its sickening

Feature Pony
06-06-2007, 03:11 PM
thats so fukked up its sickening

yeah no kidding, to watch a shop lifter and tell them to have a nice day, after I would of said that I would of dropped the fool. I remember back in 93 working at Kohl's food store and 3 of us tackling a dude that stole 10 steaks. We busted up this guys face when he hit the floor, my manager told us good job and the cops said nice work.

LIL EVO
06-06-2007, 03:55 PM
A company would rather lose a few $100 chainsaws than have a $100,000 lawsuit because some "manager" thought they had all the steps necessary to apprehend an individual. Managers aren't trained in Loss Prevention and more importantly don't have the actual *experience* in catching shoplifters. That's what Loss Prevention is for.

Korndogg
06-06-2007, 04:44 PM
hah. When I was a mechanic at farm and fleet I tackled a mo fo'in kid trying to carry out one of those multi tool dewalt sets that are like $800. Saw the lil fugger sprint towards the door so I took him out lol. Management had me watching him tho so I knew he took it and they had him on camera.

Karps TA
06-06-2007, 04:45 PM
What's there to know? In my world someone is a thief, that someone gets his ass beat. Store/person gets their property back. Thief learns a valuable lesson about taking other peoples property.

Feature Pony
06-06-2007, 05:14 PM
What's there to know? In my world someone is a thief, that someone gets his ass beat. Store/person gets their property back. Thief learns a valuable lesson about taking other peoples property.

x2 Street Justice 101 you take, you get broke:guns1

Reverend Cooper
06-06-2007, 06:46 PM
i think i would just stuff more shit i need in there pockets and have them drop it in my car

Al
06-07-2007, 03:46 AM
hah. When I was a mechanic at farm and fleet I tackled a mo fo'in kid trying to carry out one of those multi tool dewalt sets that are like $800. Saw the lil fugger sprint towards the door so I took him out lol. Management had me watching him tho so I knew he took it and they had him on camera.

Kudos to you!

That guy must have been huge because it took me forever to get mine out of the car and into the basement. I can't imagine someone stupid enough to run with one.