PDA

View Full Version : I HATE auto junkyards with a PASSION...!!!

Car Guy
06-05-2007, 10:35 AM
If you ever need used Porsche parts DO NOT DEAL WITH Nineapart >>> http://www.porschapart.com/gpage5.html .....

Here's my story (and I'm sticking to it!)...........I ordered a used wheel (for a 2000 Boxster) and it was supposed to get here in one week at the latest (which I was promised numerous times), well it took two! When I finally got it I couldn't believe what a piece of sh*t it was, it was sandblasted and sprayed silver with a rattle can but NO CLEARCOAT...!!!. Both the blasting/spraying were done half-a** (I could easily do better), and not the mention the wheel was crap to begin with.....

I called him up for the 39th time and tried to chew the guy a 'new one' but without being a d*ck, well once again he gave me every friggin excuse in the book and was arrogant as hell. He offered me a refund but told me I'd have to pay for shipping ($50 back to Canada). For that I got loud with him, he then told me to 'stick it', and then he hung up on me. I guess I should have just stopped when he offered me a refund but he was being such a d*ck about it, he made me feel like I was out of line with everything. I guess I was just trying to get him to acknowledge that he promised me that I'd have it in a week and that it was a very good used wheel, neither of which were remotely true and I was pissed. But he couldn't have cared less.....

The kicker is I tried to be as ‘economical’ as possible with a used wheel ($340 shipped) vs. buying a brand new one ($440 shipped) so I saved a $100, but hey a $100 is a $100 (at the time). Now I have to spend $50 getting it back to them and I still don't have a wheel.....

Well I'm done.....I have to go kill something right now, WHAT A WAY TO START THE DAY...!!! :fire

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Crawlin
06-05-2007, 10:37 AM
post on the porsche boards and post pics... that'll get a better message across :)

GRNDNL
06-05-2007, 10:42 AM
How bad is the wheel that your replacing?...

Car Guy
06-05-2007, 11:03 AM
post on the porsche boards and post pics... that'll get a better message across :)

I thought of that but I don't know how far I want to go with it.....

Besides the obvious I didn't have a chance to spin it on the balancer, I did spin it on the car and it seemed fairly straight but it was hard to tell exactly.....

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/KarGuy/wheel.jpg

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

hrsp
06-05-2007, 03:56 PM
that fukking sucks dude...

tgabe213
06-06-2007, 07:12 AM
Post it up on the porsche boards about your experience with them. Send him an email with a link to the thread. Maybe he will get the message.