PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Car...!!!

Car Guy
06-02-2007, 11:51 AM
I just found out that my father-in-law's 1990 Honda Accord was stolen...!!!

It's a red-ish/maroon 4dr with tan interior, the plates are 841-BKN, and a male of African decent was seen driving away with it Friday night at midnight on 6th & National.....:burnout

If you happen to spot it PLEASE let me know...!!! Anyone assisting in the recovery of it will be rewarded greatly with Miller beer products, my father-in-law works at Miller Brewery..... :haveabeer: :party:

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

nismodave
06-02-2007, 11:54 AM
Damn.....I will keep an eye open. For all others this is what that year looks like...

http://www.automobilemag.com/features/news/20_greatest_cars/0604_1990_honda_accord_445.jpg

Car Guy
06-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Damn.....I will keep an eye open. For all others this is what that year looks like...

http://www.automobilemag.com/features/news/20_greatest_cars/0604_1990_honda_accord_445.jpg

Thanks for posting that...!!! :thumbsup That's what it looks like and that's the color too but it's a 4-door sedan, and damn is that thing clean......:headbang

Feature Pony
06-02-2007, 12:50 PM
stupid people, I can't understand why people can't work and buy stuff themselfs? They always have to steal from the people that worked hard to get it. I will keep a look out for it.

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Well I hope the individual gets the automobile back in decent shape, I dont think its very common to get them back but maybe the moron was just looking to ride rather than walk ? Sometimes they abandon them, or sell them for crack. Hopefully it wont end up like that stolen Jeep Cherokee that was used in a drive by killing of a 4 year old and then burned.

I cant understand why people are still stealing an almost 20 year old car. I know those cars use to be high on the most stolen lists but that was in like 1997. They must be easy to steal.

pickardracing
06-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Losers.

Last night my brother was at a party, someone stole his keys and made off with his 98 Z28 for like an hour.

Apparently the guy came back with it and my brother was outside at the time. Needless to say the little bro handed the guy an ass beating he'll never forget. Dude is real messed up.

******* people. I feel real bad for the asshole that would try to jack my shit.

Car Guy
06-02-2007, 01:55 PM
I cant understand why people are still stealing an almost 20 year old car. I know those cars use to be high on the most stolen lists but that was in like 1997. They must be easy to steal.

They may not be at the top of the list but Honda's are still in high demand for car theifs.....

Well I just talked to my father-in-law and he said he literally started to run after the car, needless to say he didn't catch it. Also, his cell phone was left in the car and he called it shortly after the car was taken. Whomever took the car answered the phone, my father-in-law said "Uh Hello, I think you just stole my car", the person said "uh, yeah, bye". That's the last he heard of him as he won't answer anymore.....:flipoff2:

Is there any way to track cell phone calls...??? I'm guessing not or at least you'd have to be an official of the law to do so, if you could I'd be on this guy like flies on sh*t.....

michelle
06-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Is there any way to track cell phone calls...??? I'm guessing not or at least you'd have to be an official of the law to do so, if you could I'd be on this guy like flies on sh*t.....

Does he have an account online? You can usually check recent calls and texts made and get the phone numbers.

Sorry to hear about that. I will keep a look out for it.

Car Guy
06-02-2007, 03:38 PM
Does he have an account online?

What do you mean by an account online...???

95mustang302
06-02-2007, 04:32 PM
call the cellphone company, tell them the car has been stolen with the cellphone in it and that the thief has been using the phone and have them help you track his movements, they can trace which tower the calls are bouncing off of...

Yooformula
06-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Apparently the guy came back with it and my brother was outside at the time. Needless to say the little bro handed the guy an ass beating he'll never forget. Dude is real messed up.

thats how you handle pieces of sh!t like that! glad he "whooped dat as$"!

DirtyMax
06-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Depending on the carrier, thay can locate where that call was rec'd. When I worked for US Cell, I could look up an individual call and tell you which cell site the call was received on. That could usually get you within a few block radius. You pretty much need to know someone there though because the Customer Service usually can't divulge that info even if you can verify that it is your account....

Brandon W.
06-02-2007, 09:46 PM
sucks to hear that. ill keep my eyes Peeled

Car Guy
06-02-2007, 10:11 PM
UPDATE: #1

His cell phone was found laying by the side of 'a' road, we just picked it up from the nice lady who found it. Either the suspect had enough brains to know that the phone could be traced or he just felt guilty. Regardless, the dipsh*t made two calls right after the car was taken so we'll see what that tells us.....

Is there any way to find out information on phone numbers, I just want to see where/who he was calling in an effort to try and track this POS down...???

:guns1 :guns1 :guns1 :guns1 :guns1 ---------------------- :dance

pickardracing
06-03-2007, 02:50 AM
LEO's will have to contact the cell carrier.

Or, you could try a reverse number search on whitepages.com.

michelle
06-03-2007, 08:23 AM
What do you mean by an account online...???

Where he can sign onto Cingular or Verizon or other carrier online with his account information? You can pay your bill online, change features, recent call list, etc.

Brandon W.
06-03-2007, 09:27 AM
id just call them. it will be much easier to do it with a person over a phone. then trying to do it online IMHO.

nismodave
06-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Give that info to the Police!!!

Brandon W.
06-03-2007, 09:47 AM
Give that info to the Police!!!

wait wait wait.. he didnt report the car stolen to the police yet?

PB86MCSS
06-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Sorry to hear it, I'll keep my eyes open too. I think Hondas are generally easy to steal, like older GM's too and alot of 90's Mopars. Was the car really clean at all? I'd assume if its in average shape, some rust, etc....its just stolen for transportation not parts.

Brandon W.
06-03-2007, 03:30 PM
any car is really easy to steal if you know what your doing. give me 5 min. a drill and a long needle nose pliers and i could steal a DSM.

Reverend Cooper
06-03-2007, 03:33 PM
give me a slingshot and marbles and i will make it the worst 5 min of your life bwahahahaha

Car Guy
06-03-2007, 04:39 PM
A report was made right after it was taken and the cell phone was de-activated shortly there after, he had another phone to use. The cell phone company was NO help at all, they said they can't give out that kind of information (yeah right! :rolleyes:). MPD was of NO help either with the numbers.....

UPDATE: #2

I tried whitepages.com and that got us somewhere but not all the way, I'm still trying to get the exact addresses to the phone numbers that the 'theif' dialed. That might get us somewhere but from here on out I think it will be a wait and see sort of thing. If I had to guess the person was just looking for a 'ride', it just an average Honda Accord.....

Thanks for all of your suggestions...!!!

PB86MCSS
06-03-2007, 04:41 PM
any car is really easy to steal if you know what your doing. give me 5 min. a drill and a long needle nose pliers and i could steal a DSM.

Point taken although some cars need just hand tool(s) and 1-2 minutes, sadly.

wikked
06-03-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm still trying to get the exact addresses to the phone numbers that the 'theif' dialed.

Post the #'s... maybe someone can find some info :shades

Car Guy
06-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Post the #'s... maybe someone can find some info :shades

Well I have someone looking into 'them' right now and I should know by tomorrow if they can help. If not I will PM them to someone else that might be able to help out, but I just don't want anybody calling the numbers. As of now the person who took the car (probably) doesn't know that we have the phone and the number(s) he dialed.....

LIL EVO
06-03-2007, 08:52 PM
I woulda thought a messican took it down there meng.

pickardracing
06-03-2007, 08:59 PM
give me a dildo and lube and i will make it the best 5 min of your life bwahahahaha

Fixt.