PDA

View Full Version : “Diesel Fest” Union Grove WI June 8-10

bobo
06-01-2007, 10:32 PM
“Diesel Fest” Union Grove WI June 8-10 Badger Pullers, DHRA, & Midwest Street Diesel Drags

Diesel Fest is back with three days of fun! It all starts at The Challenge of Power Friday night June 8th at the Racine County Fairgrounds. There will nonstop action with two tracks featuring truck and tractor pulls. This is the first Badger Truck Pullers Association event of the year. Come and join the club or run for one night. There even will be a non-turbo diesel truck class! The show starts at 7:00 PM. Admission is $10 and kids 12 and under are free with an adult. Registration for participations closes one hour before the show.

Saturday night June 9th is the DHRA pull. It also happens at the Racine County Fairgrounds in Union Grove. Again there will be two tracks for lots of action all the time. Four diesel truck classes will be run, so no matter what level you are at there is a class for you! Gas trucks and tractors will also be running. The show starts at 6:00 PM. Admission is $10 and kids 12 and under are free with an adult. Registration for participations closes one hour before the show.

Sunday is the fourth Midwest Street Diesel drag race of the year. The drag strip is right down the road from the events at the Racine County Fairgrounds. Gates will open at 10:00 AM in the morning. Elimination rounds will begin at approximately 12:00Noon or later. Show up early to get as many practice rounds in as possible. You are not guaranteed a practice round if you show up late. Cost is $37 to race and there is over $1000 in prize money. See you there!

Great Lakes Dragaway
18411 1st Street
Union Grove, WI53182-9200
888-324-7683

Entry Fee:
Cost to race is only $37.00, thanks to our great sponsors!
First round buy-back is available for $40.00. If you messed up and want to try again simply buy your way back into the running (only available after the first round). Buy-back money will be used towards a year end party!

Race Payouts:
Winner = $500
Second Place = $250
Semi Finalists = $125 each
Fastest E/T = $100 (during elimination round)
Best Reaction Time = $100 (during elimination round)

purpl72olds
06-02-2007, 10:01 AM
Nice, went to the truck pulls last year and they were awesome! This sport seems to be growing by leaps and bounds every year so im sure it will be an awesome showing this year! Going to the route 66 nhra event sunday but deff be at the truck pulls and maybe the strip saturday.

SmokinRAM114
06-02-2007, 10:52 AM
got 5 guys goin down, bobo, u pullin at racine?

Anakonda69
06-02-2007, 12:44 PM
guess i'm gonna hafta to try and make it......get my brother and his duramax down there...damn i wish i had mine....still gotta save some money....hopefully next spring i will have one

purpl72olds
06-03-2007, 10:20 AM
Make sure your brother has tie rod sleeve's !!!!

Brandon W.
06-03-2007, 10:25 AM
ill be going to the challenge of power. and GLD for this.. man its nice living 2 min away:thumbsup

bobo
06-07-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm not pulling this time......just got the truck back. I will probably race it on Sunday to break it in....or just break it period.

SmokinRAM114
06-07-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm not pulling this time......just got the truck back. I will probably race it on Sunday to break it in....or just break it period.

LOL yea lets not have that happen