PDA

View Full Version : It is about time

jamest
05-29-2007, 02:23 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=612069

This should be interesting. I am waiting for all of his blind sheep supporters to come out and say it is a giant conspirarcy by the "man".

GRM-REPR
05-29-2007, 02:25 PM
Him and his father are piece's of pig shit, and he deserves to spend the rest of his "life" in jail. Oddly though, he gets off of everything he has been accused of. He is "good" for the black people so to say.

I hope he gets totally busted....loser.

Karps TA
05-29-2007, 02:27 PM
Yeah you can pretty much expect a riot sometime in the near future. This guy and his dad have done more to hurt race relations in this city then any other people I can think of.

Car Guy
05-29-2007, 02:27 PM
This should be interesting. I am waiting for all of his blind sheep supporters to come out and say it is a giant conspirarcy by the "man".

And you know they will...!!! I wonder if when the year 3042 rolls around and the population of 'white' Americans (of course all racist) is 4% if that defense will still be used.....

This guy and his dad have done more to hurt race relations in this city then any other people I can think of.

The media doesn't help either, but I've been saying that for years and I'm only 26...!!!

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

jamest
05-29-2007, 02:52 PM
Unfortunatly the small portion of the black community (going on the fact McGee defeated that recall) realizes that they need to start taking responsibility for themselves rather than blaming everyone else in this city. I wonder if Charlie Sykes danced around in front of the T.V. when this news broke last night.

Prince Valiant
05-29-2007, 03:47 PM
What's funny is, that supporters will take the "presumption of innocence" to mean that "he's innocent"

And in a legal sense, that's true. But, that doesn't mean I've got to throw out all reason and claim "he's innocent, and being set-up"

It's a paradox in a way when people do this...Okay, if he's innocent until proven guilty, then you can't allege a "set-up" without proving guilt on the part of the state. You have to sort the case against him, based on evidence, then decide his guilt. The reason states have rather high convictions rates is they normally only proceede when there is a good compelling evidence that'll likely be proven in court...so while he's legally "innocent until proven guilty", it doesn't mean that in public he should be free of suspicion of guilt.