PDA

View Full Version : Our Field Trip To The W.a.p.d 5/26

GRAMPS SS
05-27-2007, 12:21 AM
Well i get to culvers at 8 to hand out shirts to our members..those who showed thank you for doing so...well at 10:33 brandon W shows up to get his , so we walk to my wagon....i'm getting his shirts for him and a cop pulls in and asks if i have a permit to do what i'm doing....i say to myself ...what am i doing wrong , handing out shirts is a crime in west allis now...we tell him we have permission from the mgr to be there...he don't care...we had sodas..he didn't care....he said i saw you here last night and let it slide , but now you have to leave...i ask for what, i'm doing nothing wrong...i'm handing out shirts to people....he tells me in a very hard a$$ want a be voice...."i highly recommend that you move your vehicle out of this lot NOW".....FOR WHAT...handing out shirts...damm go bust the drug dealers and the drifters in the aldis lot...so we go somewhere else and brandon gets his shirts...then neuwave asks where i'm going ...i say the the police station...nick leads the way...we get there and were greeted after 5 mins by a cool WAPD officer...i tell him why i'm there , he asks us to come into the office...so we do...we tell him the whole story over again...he knew who we were and what lot we were in...they have problems with aldis so this cop decided to play hard ball with the other lots too...he said i was doing nothing wrong...and if i wanted to fill out a complaint on the officer...i didn't get his name...he said he could get it by the two car that were dispatched there...i said what do you think...then the sargent walks through and he gets the story and says that he will handle it....well nick and i shake hands with the good officer and he says he is sorry for how it was handled....nick and i walk out and shoot the crap for a bit and i head home.....well all the way home i'm thinking about this..so i call back and say i now want a formal compliant filed..so back i go tomorrow to do it....

bottom line...they have no problem with us...it's aldis lot...i told the officer that we were going to get window stickers and those are the cars of the regulars...he agreed 100% with that..we also told him that its a few of us that call them when kiddie land gets out of control....he thanked us for that...and again said i'm sorry for the way you were treated and if you have anymore problems...come on back....so we'll see where this will go..
i don't give a shit, i was treated like crap by someone your suppose to look up too...and hell i was old enough to be his dad for christ sakes..when i file the complaint, i want a apology in person from that officer.....
say what you will..but you weren't there...i was minding my own business doing nothing wrong...he saw us walk to the car....and he made a big deal out of nothing....RANT OVER

hrsp
05-27-2007, 12:39 AM
you hooligan!!!! lol...glad it was fianlly handled well...

wikked
05-27-2007, 01:02 AM
that is just... wow...

Al
05-27-2007, 05:39 AM
Although I was not there and I have also had some issues with 'rude' wapd officers, take it easy on the cop. They already have their hands full with the crap that already goes on.

redpony06
05-27-2007, 06:20 AM
wow.......:wow

Holeshot
05-27-2007, 07:15 AM
Wayne thats the way to stand up for yourself. Making a statement for all of us stands tall with me. I really think the sticker idea for the BCM crew is a great idea as long as every WAPD officer knows what they are looking for. It probably should be one that sticks on the inside of the glass so Aldi brats dont steal. I know it may seem a little far fetched but some kind of water mark on the sticker might be in order as anyone can copy a sticker.
JM .02

Breecher_7
05-27-2007, 07:29 AM
seem as if im not the only one that had a problem with a asshole cop yesterday!!!

GRAMPS SS
05-27-2007, 07:47 AM
nope...i did as well....but i woke up freash and with a smile , cause i know i'm going to give what is do to him...i agree with you Al all the way....but i did not have to be treated like some kiddieland school kid either...i was always told when i was growing up...give the police the respect they deserve....ok i have over the years, and have 2 uncles that are retired milwaukee police offficers...but why didn't he see what was really going on first before jumping down on my a$$ , he should of showed me some respect as well..he handled it all wrong, and now i want it on his record....i emailed my one retired uncle and told him the story and asked him how to handle this...waiting for an answer....maybe he'll go along with me as well....he retired a shift commander, which i think is right above a sargent......

and so everyone knows..not once was the name of our site brought up...i just said our car club....i took one for the team..

Goat Roper
05-27-2007, 08:33 AM
I knew we shouldn't have had the shirts made from hemp.

Great way to handle this Wayne.

Yooformula
05-27-2007, 09:16 AM
get em wayne!

Slow Joe
05-27-2007, 09:21 AM
Good job Wayne!! BTW I gotta call you back to get our shirts today... Yesterday was... Busy to say the least...

Teufelhunden
05-27-2007, 09:23 AM
In defense of the officer, I'd probably act like an azz to everyone at those lots after dealing with all the azzholes in the other lot. Mad tyght drifters and ricers piss me off, I'd have no patients left after dealing with them night after night. Perhaps you just caught him on a bad night?

I say, let the Sargent handle it as you agreed before. Maybe follow up in a couple days with a phone call.

Heat Seeker WS6
05-27-2007, 09:29 AM
Way to go Wayne.:thumbsup
You should have used the "I'm your father... join me, together we can rule the parking lot!"

Poncho
05-27-2007, 09:34 AM
another reason for www.BrewCityMuscle.com decals for our cars in the proper font.

**** em up, Wayne.

Reverend Cooper
05-27-2007, 09:56 AM
you knew this had to happen eventually. they need to shut down the aldis lot period

Waver
05-27-2007, 10:25 AM
The way the officer handled it was all wrong....he saw us go from the patio to the roush wagon......he rolled in all slow trying to see what Wayne had in his trunk....When wayne and I tried to explain to him that the shirts were already paid for and that he was just handing them out to people the cop got all ass hurt....it is bullshit

As far as the kids in the other lot...groups on highway tend to migrate year after year going from one location to another....when I was cruising it was first Mcdonalds off of layton, then the icecream joint across the street, then honeydip donughts in hales, then the "slap a ho" next door, then finally before we realized that we were geting too old to cruise that much it was krispy Kreme donoughts....every night the cops would tell us to leave, we would take a lap and come back a little later, however the difference is we didnt do all of the dumb shit that the kids do in kiddy land....Sure we did the occasional brakestand, but that was it....there was no drug deals or guns over there....maybe the occasional beer and sure we had bats and tire irons over there, but really who are you going to scare with a bat unless you are going after them. What got us to move to another spot was some of us got tickets, or we got bored....I am hoping that that is what will happen over in kiddie land....{end rant}

2SLOW
05-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Wayne Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reverend Cooper
05-27-2007, 10:59 AM
yeah cuz yah know wayne looks like one of the little 16 year old ricers

Poncho
05-27-2007, 11:22 AM
yeah cuz yah know wayne looks like one of the little 16 year old ricers

he does.

TURTLE
05-27-2007, 11:42 AM
i don't know about him, but sean and gigi sure attract the cops together ;)

bwahahahahahhaahahahahah

scaleracer
05-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Good job Wayne!!!:thumbsup

Daytonapacecar959
05-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Damn,i missed all the fun.I should have stuck around alittle longer.Good job Wayne.

Brandon W.
05-27-2007, 03:11 PM
you went to the Cop shop after i left? i find that funny. that cop was an ass him and his other cop buddy were giving those people a hard time in the other part of culvers lot as well. young couple just trying to eat by there car getting harrased.

spindler27
05-27-2007, 03:19 PM
this is yet another reason why i rarely go down to hwy, but if you do in fact get stickers, i'd like one so i don't get hassled, im a young kid, driving an orange neon with spoiler and an HKS muffler out the back, yeah, i scream pull me over and hassle me!

subliminal1284
05-27-2007, 04:59 PM
So basically youre rice :goof

RanJer
05-27-2007, 08:04 PM
damn.. sorry i wasnt there for that. way to handle it Wayne. silly cops :goof

GRM-REPR
05-28-2007, 10:08 AM
Those were probably the same 2 cops at culvers that said (before they left) "I think we've caused enough trouble for them here, hahahahahaha."..

A stupid cop is a useless cop.....

As soon as they left, people started to burn tires and do childish shit in the lot anyways......

We shouldn't have to have a sticker or anything else on our cars/trucks when we are there eating or drinking. It just proves how much b.s has happened in the time that that culvers has been opened. Although a sticker does make sense to a degree, but do you think they are going to drive around and search for the stickers? Then I guess we would need to have this sticker for each car/truck we own, and have a designated spot to attach them to. Like upper corner of the front/ or rear windshield.

How sad it has to come down to "marking" ourselves because of some assholes and "tough" cops.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.

Brandon W.
05-28-2007, 10:38 AM

As soon as they left, people started to burn tires and do childish shit in the lot anyways......

im not surprised. those kids are wrecking it.

2000navyz
05-28-2007, 11:46 AM
its total bullshit that the cops have to piss in everyones cheerios. My 15 y.o. brother got yelled at for not having a culvers product in his hand on friday night....he was with me and i had food. They (cops) seem to be targeting the wrong people, IMO.

300pny
05-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Well i get to culvers at 8 to hand out shirts to our members..those who showed thank you for doing so...well at 10:33 brandon W shows up to get his , so we walk to my wagon....i'm getting his shirts for him and a cop pulls in and asks if i have a permit to do what i'm doing....i say to myself ...what am i doing wrong , handing out shirts is a crime in west allis now...we tell him we have permission from the mgr to be there...he don't care...we had sodas..he didn't care....he said i saw you here last night and let it slide , but now you have to leave...i ask for what, i'm doing nothing wrong...i'm handing out shirts to people....he tells me in a very hard a$$ want a be voice...."i highly recommend that you move your vehicle out of this lot NOW".....FOR WHAT...handing out shirts...damm go bust the drug dealers and the drifters in the aldis lot...so we go somewhere else and brandon gets his shirts...then neuwave asks where i'm going ...i say the the police station...nick leads the way...we get there and were greeted after 5 mins by a cool WAPD officer...i tell him why i'm there , he asks us to come into the office...so we do...we tell him the whole story over again...he knew who we were and what lot we were in...they have problems with aldis so this cop decided to play hard ball with the other lots too...he said i was doing nothing wrong...and if i wanted to fill out a complaint on the officer...i didn't get his name...he said he could get it by the two car that were dispatched there...i said what do you think...then the sargent walks through and he gets the story and says that he will handle it....well nick and i shake hands with the good officer and he says he is sorry for how it was handled....nick and i walk out and shoot the crap for a bit and i head home.....well all the way home i'm thinking about this..so i call back and say i now want a formal compliant filed..so back i go tomorrow to do it....

bottom line...they have no problem with us...it's aldis lot...i told the officer that we were going to get window stickers and those are the cars of the regulars...he agreed 100% with that..we also told him that its a few of us that call them when kiddie land gets out of control....he thanked us for that...and again said i'm sorry for the way you were treated and if you have anymore problems...come on back....so we'll see where this will go..
i don't give a shit, i was treated like crap by someone your suppose to look up too...and hell i was old enough to be his dad for christ sakes..when i file the complaint, i want a apology in person from that officer.....
say what you will..but you weren't there...i was minding my own business doing nothing wrong...he saw us walk to the car....and he made a big deal out of nothing....RANT OVER

Some Cops think they can trim fat off the constitution as they feel fit. Glad to see someone follow through on a formal complaint

GRM-REPR
05-28-2007, 12:30 PM
im not surprised. those kids are wrecking it.

I think they have a strategy; when some spot is "cool" to hang out at, they swoop in and degrade it to perfection, thus destroying the enjoyment for everyone who abided by the rules.....

nismodave
05-28-2007, 12:39 PM
Fight the POWER WAYNE!!!!!

88Nightmare
05-28-2007, 06:21 PM
frankly, im surprised the cop hassled you like that. out of all the people he could be legitimately busting, he has to come and bust your chops. Some people are dumb.....

PureSound15
05-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Wayne, I'm sorry to get off subject but Kelly and I will be in town Saturday night, are you planning on handing out shirts that night as well? I need to pay for/pick up the 3 I ordered.

spindler27
05-29-2007, 06:06 PM
So basically youre rice :goof

i hope youre not talking about me, and if you are you should probably think before you post, this "riced out neon" will have nearly 500whp, what is that? 2? 2.5x as much as your gta? my car is far from rice, no stickers, no body kit, and all my money goes under the hood, that muffler is on there because it keeps the 3" catless, resonatorless exhaust somewhat quiet, god i hate ignorant people, and its not the base neon, its an SRT-4, if that clears anything up

hrsp
05-29-2007, 06:15 PM
i hope youre not talking about me, and if you are you should probably think before you post, this "riced out neon" will have nearly 500whp, what is that? 2? 2.5x as much as your gta? my car is far from rice, no stickers, no body kit, and all my money goes under the hood, that muffler is on there because it keeps the 3" catless, resonatorless exhaust somewhat quiet, god i hate ignorant people, and its not the base neon, its an SRT-4, if that clears anything up

i think he was kidding....he had the:goof guy there so you would know..i think?

Breecher_7
05-29-2007, 06:23 PM

Time to stir the pot.......

It still a Neon..... :sgay

spindler27
05-29-2007, 06:49 PM
Time to stir the pot.......

It still a Neon..... :sgay

and you drive two huge trucks, compensating much are we?

spindler27
05-29-2007, 06:49 PM
i think he was kidding....he had the:goof guy there so you would know..i think?

yeah, thats why i added the "if you weren't kidding" part

PureSound15
05-29-2007, 06:51 PM
So by driving a neon, you have a bigger ****?

I see the connection :confused:goof

Breecher_7
05-29-2007, 06:52 PM
and you drive two huge trucks, compensating much are we?

Remember the smart ass comments when you smoke that car at the track and need someone to tow you home :thumbsup

And If I wanted to compensate, Id buy a diesel... No Need....

AND there are other things with wheels in my arsenal..........anytime your feelin lucky.....

ANYWAYS...back on the topic of the P.D. being full of douchebags.....dont want to garbage up the thread anymore then it already has....

Flight_740
05-30-2007, 10:26 AM
I still think there should be an age requirement to be a cop. Let these guys mature a little bit before they start letting their ego control their jobs to serve and protect.

subliminal1284
05-30-2007, 10:35 AM

I was just pulling your leg, I know SRT-4's can be made pretty fast..... As long as you go from a roll...I keeeed I keeed

boostaddict14
05-30-2007, 02:08 PM
meh last time i ran into WAPD was sunday night........... excessive and impendent speed, some gay passat 1.8t was buggin. me so i took off and get busted i suppose he coulda gave me a racing ticket, he was nice about it.

I'm glad someone stood up for themselves on this issue, the cips in that lot become dicks to everyone, and can't differentiate the troublemakers from the norma people

spindler27
05-30-2007, 04:33 PM
I was just pulling your leg, I know SRT-4's can be made pretty fast..... As long as you go from a roll...I keeeed I keeed

yes most people can only go from a roll, but with a couple parts for aiding traction they can do 1.6 60 foots, which isnt bad for FWD if you ask me

MurphysLaw88GT
05-30-2007, 08:21 PM
9 of ten threads end in girl fights

PureSound15
05-30-2007, 08:26 PM
I only wish that they would be more realistic about it.

We're going to hang out (period). It's what we all like to do and there is no place better to sit around and talk about cars and shoot the shit with other friends.

As long as it is GOING to happen, why not find a way to control it rather than stop it.

hrsp
05-30-2007, 10:27 PM
9 of ten threads end in girl fights

da truth.......