PDA

View Full Version : This is nonsense

Breecher_7
05-25-2007, 08:00 PM
YOu think lawsuits are getting out of control? Read this, this brings a whole new meaning to the word bullsh!t. As a veteran myself, I have never seen such nonsense. The airforce is full of prudes!!!!!!!!

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,136750,00.html?ESRC=dod.nl

88Nightmare
05-25-2007, 08:03 PM
sweeeeeeeet

Karps TA
05-25-2007, 08:18 PM
My dad was in the air force in the 70's and from the stories I've heard and pictures I've seen, I can't see those charges ever being brought up back then. This whole world takes things way to serious.

300pny
05-25-2007, 08:59 PM
I was in the AF and never had that tour of duty. I seen another story similar on a Navy ship a couple years back.

fireguyrick
05-25-2007, 09:29 PM
Well, it is against the UCMJ...and it is fairly well known in the military that it is. Just the way of life in the military. For instance, I see all these Army and Guard people wearing their Utilities everywhere they go. Had I done that in the Corps my butt would have had some possible NJP going on. From home to base to home, and ONLY if you NEED to stop somewhere along the way is it ok to where the Utilities. Yet, I could wear that hot and uncomfortable Dress Blue uniform any dang time (though, chicks DID totally love that uniform).

Rick

Reverend Cooper
05-25-2007, 09:37 PM
sounds like good old fashioned fun

Feature Pony
05-26-2007, 05:16 PM
I remember in air force basic training they teach you that you can only do it wash board style. The TI's brought up a story that a MSGT's soon to be ex wife video taped him and her giving oral and she turned the tape in, he got a pretty big punishment. she pretty much did it to screw him over. After that I never told any girl I was in the military, granted I was only in the 128th air national guard.

Breecher_7
05-26-2007, 05:50 PM
yes, we all know its technically against the rules in the UCMJ, but get real. Ive never seen someone punished for this before. Seems like the typical B.S. Take down the low ranking airmen and leave the SSGT be. This is a crock of sh!t

y2kws6
05-27-2007, 07:21 AM
I remember in air force basic training they teach you that you can only do it wash board style. The TI's brought up a story that a MSGT's soon to be ex wife video taped him and her giving oral and she turned the tape in, he got a pretty big punishment. she pretty much did it to screw him over. After that I never told any girl I was in the military, granted I was only in the 128th air national guard.

WOW, you believe anything.

Here it is, the UCMJ is real and heavily enforced in the ACTIVE military. Look at the ranks A1C, she is the highest rank and will receive full punishment. Not that the others will receive anyting but a small slap on the rist. When I was in Germany and Kuwait/Qatar I read their paper and every week there was at least 3-5 people being charged with something dealing with opposite sex. You cannot be in an opposite sex's room, period.

They do not promote it or condone it even if you are married (with that person of course).

You also cannot be fectionit(sp) in public.

Point is the military would rather you screw a local slut OFF BASE than one of there own ON BASE.

Not looking for baby military men and women.

Dan

Reserve Unit rules still implies, but they are not enforce as much. Shoot we had a married (husband and wife in same unit) couple cheat on each other with in Puerto Rico with another person from the unit (Higher rank and power)., have a complaint and nothing happen with it but be push under the rug.