PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of Dog stuff/FOOD/TREATS/LEASH & Dog Stake

Mssplayboybunie
05-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Ok Josh(whitethunderz28) and I brought in a dog from "HappyTailsDogResue" located in milwaukee into our home 2 days ago. It was a Beautiful Great Pyrenese (Huge dog) she was given to us for a trial period and after that we would/could Adopt her. Well she was great the first day and then started having Severe Behavioral issues that the lady I got her from could not believe. Unfortunatley we were so sure we were going to keep her that we ended up going to PetSmart on 76. street and buying a bunch of items for her. Well she is no longer our pet so We learned our lesson but we are trying to get rid of this stuff as it was opened and barely if at ALL used.

I will post pics up later or PM me with email address and i can send pics that way but ill try to get pics up.

ITEMS ARE THE FOLLOWING: (again never/barely used)

*Multi-flavored variety pack of 12" rawhide stick chews (pack of 8, 7 left)
*20 lb bag of Natural Choice (Chicken meal, Rice and Outmeal Formula) Adult dog but the dog we got was 2 years old so I dont think it matters.Opened bag not even half way but only 1 cup was used.
*Container of Gourmet baked Dog Cookies (only 2 were eaten by her)
*6ft Black Dog leash (Never used) not leather
*Huge box of Large Milk Bones (only 1 eaten)
*Dog Stake to put in the ground for anysize dog up to 150lbs

All items were purchased 2 days ago and are not on the Recall list. I will get pics up but PM if intrested All items together came over 70$ at Petsmart but we will let everything go for $40.00. You can come by us to pick it up/see for yourself or we can meet up somewhere if you live within the Oakcreek area or 15 min. within that area of milwaukee county.

You can also PM WHITETHUNDERZ28 if interested or myself.

hrsp
05-25-2007, 03:02 PM
sucks about the dog...they are beautiful....

300pny
05-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Maybe thats what the dog was pissed. Huge dog got 1 cup of food and a milkbone in 24 hrs.

LOL sorry couldn't resist :)