PDA

View Full Version : This just shows you that people will sue over anything

flyin_blue_egg
05-24-2007, 10:43 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2881602

I mean give me a break. Suing the towtruck company, the tow truck driver and the owner of the car that the tow truck was assisting (just b/c the guys car stalled and the driver was helping him). This dumbass needs to be sued by someone!

300pny
05-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Nothing new

Korndogg
05-24-2007, 10:59 PM
shoot him in the knees

Brandon W.
05-24-2007, 11:38 PM
why am i not shocked

Breecher_7
05-25-2007, 06:00 AM
thats rediculous

redpony06
05-25-2007, 06:25 AM
There is something very wrong with our society today, everyone is "sue happy". Its nuts, I'm afraid to see what is going to be like 20 yrs down the road.......

Feature Pony
05-25-2007, 09:24 AM
well they should turn around and sue him for having a drunk for a son that smokes pot and hits tow trucks!!! I bet if he wasn't drinking he probably wouldn't of had this problem. I also believe he is a big boy and the owners of the bar probably weren't holding a gun to his head saying you better drink these. He could of been a man and called a friend or a cab, but because he made a choice to drive then he paid the price. Thats all his fault, no money will ever bring him back, but then again he was a pro ball player so I'm sure he had the money for the cab fair.

300pny
05-25-2007, 09:28 AM
well they should turn around and sue him for having a drunk for a son that smokes pot and hits tow trucks!!! I bet if he wasn't drinking he probably wouldn't of had this problem. I also believe he is a big boy and the owners of the bar probably weren't holding a gun to his head saying you better drink these. He could of been a man and called a friend or a cab, but because he made a choice to drive then he paid the price. Thats all his fault, no money will ever bring him back, but then again he was a pro ball player so I'm sure he had the money for the cab fair.

He was also talking on his cell phone.. The restraunt offered to get him a cab and he refused. He was probably putting makeup on too...Ya know he was a Cardinal and all.

Waver
05-25-2007, 11:12 AM
hell while they are at it why dont they sue the maker of the suv for allowing it to go that fast, the cell phone company, and little timmy down the street for just seeing it all happen

flyin_blue_egg
05-25-2007, 11:24 AM
i can understand MAYBE the bar tender for not refusing to serve him, but that's it. Why sue the motorist and the towtruck guy....from what i read his dad is sueing the motorist for letting his car get in such shape to allow it to become disabled...hell i have a 2005 and it can become disable at anytime. this guy is just an asshole that's trying to avenge the loss of his son (becasue he was stupid none the less) by sueing all parties involved in his death even if they had nothing to do with it

DocDave
05-27-2007, 07:21 AM
His dad's looking for money, plain and simple. I am sure he found more then one lawyer to actually file the lawsuit!

2SLOW
05-27-2007, 10:15 AM
just dumb.