PDA

View Full Version : Pinks?

70challenger
05-22-2007, 02:17 AM
I heard that pinks is goin on well today (tuesday) and tommorrow. can ayone verify any this? and is there anything else going on down there. ill probably bring the blue challenger down tommorrow and park it.

Waver
05-22-2007, 06:28 AM
they are filming a new show called name that test and tune.....a few of us are going down......

70challenger
05-22-2007, 07:43 AM
cool! i see u guys down there

70challenger452
05-22-2007, 04:57 PM
I heard that pinks is goin on well today (tuesday) and tommorrow. can ayone verify any this? and is there anything else going on down there. ill probably bring the blue challenger down tommorrow and park it.

oh yeah thats right, holleywood doesn't work on cars he just shows up and drives them:flipoff2:

ProjectCamaro
05-22-2007, 09:46 PM
I just got back and it pretty much sucked.

they are filming a new show called name that test and tune.....a few of us are going down......

Saw your car there!

300pny
05-22-2007, 09:49 PM
I just got back and it pretty much sucked.

Saw your car there!

why did it suck?

scaleracer
05-22-2007, 10:05 PM
need some vid couldn't make it there:thumbsup

70challenger
05-22-2007, 11:10 PM
i thought it was kinda gay. i tried to get out of work early (but didnt!) to make it down there and maybe have a slim chance of being in the progam. talked to a few people that said most of the selection was done by 2:00 to 3:00. so i got in the staging lanes and all 5 lanes were filled to the long turnaround. besides that they had all of the cars that were in the show taking up the left lane (95% of the time they were just sitting there) and then all the rest of the hundreds of cars got the right lane. so i ended up only making one run, and then watching for a bit, and then i left at 9:45. they were only on the third episode when i left, so i dont think they're gonna finish 2nite. i dont think this tv show is really gonna last and the polts kinda gay, but thats my $.02

ProjectCamaro
05-22-2007, 11:24 PM
i thought it was kinda gay. i tried to get out of work early (but didnt!) to make it down there and maybe have a slim chance of being in the progam. talked to a few people that said most of the selection was done by 2:00 to 3:00. so i got in the staging lanes and all 5 lanes were filled to the long turnaround. besides that they had all of the cars that were in the show taking up the left lane (95% of the time they were just sitting there) and then all the rest of the hundreds of cars got the right lane. so i ended up only making one run, and then watching for a bit, and then i left at 9:45. they were only on the third episode when i left, so i dont think they're gonna finish 2nite. i dont think this tv show is really gonna last and the polts kinda gay, but thats my $.02

Exactly, I'm glad I didn't even try to race. I left after the first episode was done.

Waver
05-23-2007, 01:25 AM
amazingly enough they finished it.......