PDA

View Full Version : This Forum is dead!!

86GUTLASS
05-21-2007, 03:41 PM
What have all you other g-body guys been up 2?

I gots me some new wheels and I just dropped off my 455 at Rocket Racing to be rebuilt.It wont be done for awhile but it will give me something to do this winter.

Oh and If anyone knows anyone selling a set of bb olds headers for a g-body let me know im looking for a set.thanks

BadAzzGTA89
05-21-2007, 05:37 PM
That is a good place to have do your engine:shades

Sleeper Sierra
05-21-2007, 05:58 PM
i WILL BE PUTTING MY MOTOR BACK TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND AND HOPEFULLY IN ON MONDAY. YAY!!!!!! tIME TO RUN SOME 10'S

Rocket Power
05-21-2007, 09:15 PM
What have all you other g-body guys been up 2?

I gots me some new wheels and I just dropped off my 455 at Rocket Racing to be rebuilt.It wont be done for awhile but it will give me something to do this winter.

I've been working on my 64 .
I talked to John today he said you had been up there droppin off your motor.
And then he said something about......
http://www.hollywoodstandups.com/images/homerIntense.jpg

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Rocket Power
05-21-2007, 09:20 PM
I've also been trying to talk the G-wagon into getting better mileage but it's not working so I am still driving the GP to work:goof

86GUTLASS
05-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Ya lol:rolf:rolf he Did mention something about that homer thing.He is a good guy.cant wait to get the motor back.

Did you have or still have some headers for sale?

Put a 455 in the wagon you will get great gas mileage:D

Lash
05-21-2007, 09:31 PM
It wont be done for awhile but it will give me something to do this winter.

Liar.

I may have to start a "When will Jamies cutlass be done" thread.

My vote is for 2009 :thumbsup

:goof

86GUTLASS
05-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Well I was shootin for summer of 2008 we will see:thumbsup

Rocket Power
05-22-2007, 06:09 AM
I did have them, but I put them on ebay and got more than I paid for them:wow:headbang

Rocket Power
05-22-2007, 06:10 AM
Liar.

I may have to start a "When will Jamies cutlass be done" thread.

My vote is for 2009 :thumbsup

:goof
I thought you were talking about me at first, because it's true here too:goof

PB86MCSS
05-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Whoa...a new thread.

Not too much here. I finally got my SS out of storage last weekend, took it for a nice cruise Sunday around Holy Hill and plan to drive it a bit this weekend. Not enough extra funds anymore for fun toys/mods for either car. Driving the LS to work quite a bit now too.

Only plans I have are to make the NMCOA (Monte owners Assoc) meet this summer at the end of June in my SS, if I'm lucky I might be able to afford new tires on the LS and a couple minor items...just plan to drive them as much as I can. The LS might even go into storage later in summer if space becomes an issue depending where I move to :( .

GRM-REPR
05-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Stolpa will take great care of your engine, good place to go....real good. Too bad he couldn't fit me in to tune up my engine before the Dells...busy man.