PDA

View Full Version : Ice lost to a truck

Myles
05-21-2007, 11:31 AM
www.tgdspeed.com/videos/silveradovsneuwave.wmv

He just cant win, even with DRs

Breecher_7
05-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Bwahahahahaha, Next truck in line right here............ 5,500lb ass whoopin, hows that feel?

Mabey the track should install a hand that slaps him in the face when the light goes green....

BAD LS1
05-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Lol that one goes like the one i put a cam and headers and tune in.

juicedimpss
05-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Lol that one goes like the one i put a cam and headers and tune in.

it needs a tune badly,the damn TM is ghey.

Breecher_7
05-21-2007, 12:28 PM
no. b.s. that t/m is a *****...i need to get it tuned soon.. It was even worse in the dodge though.

BAD LS1
05-21-2007, 02:00 PM
it needs a tune badly,the damn TM is ghey.

$200 and his wish is granted.

juicedimpss
05-21-2007, 02:03 PM
$200 and his wish is granted.

im ordering it up this week,but thanks
:thumbsup

BAD LS1
05-21-2007, 02:40 PM
im ordering it up this week,but thanks
:thumbsup

Lol ok so $500 on you:goof

juicedimpss
05-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Lol ok so $500 on you:goof

and capability to do more vehicles and not need to call anyone else to make other changes when necessary.sorry i want the software,its another tool in my box as far as im concerned.
but again,thanks.

BAD LS1
05-21-2007, 03:32 PM
and capability to do more vehicles and not need to call anyone else to make other changes when necessary.sorry i want the software,its another tool in my box as far as im concerned.
but again,thanks.

No i understand, you get enough credits to do two indvidual cars right off the bat, its $100 a car for credits after that, but its nice, they just email you a new "key" to punch in and gives you the amount credits you ordered. they are fast too for customer service in most cases.

Waver
05-21-2007, 03:36 PM
yeah, not only did I fall asleep at the light, but I need to play with airpressure on those bastards.....oh well I lost by .3 secs

by the way, I am really getting sick of paying for rons beer once a month lol.....now what about that race against the gto.....

the vids help myles so I can see what is going on better....

Want_Notch
05-21-2007, 03:38 PM
yeah, not only did I fall asleep at the light, but I need to play with airpressure on those bastards.....oh well I lost by .3 secs

by the way, I am really getting sick of paying for rons beer once a month lol.....now what about that race against the gto.....

the vids help myles so I can see what is going on better....

Which is a mile and a half when loosing to a truck!

Beagle
05-21-2007, 03:39 PM
i like how ron threw the flashers on before the quarter even ended lol that shiat is great!!!!!

Waver
05-21-2007, 03:43 PM
Which is a mile and a half when loosing to a truck!

why dont you run me, I bet you it will be a closer race.

juicedimpss
05-21-2007, 03:45 PM
i got 20 on notch

Breecher_7
05-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Dont know how fast notch is but I saw that nap on the tree.........got money on notch to!!!!!!!

Waver
05-21-2007, 03:49 PM
Dont know how fast notch is but I saw that nap on the tree.........got money on notch to!!!!!!!

dosnt happen too often with me, and from what I understand, notch lost worse than I did to beagle......

Breecher_7
05-21-2007, 03:51 PM
dosnt happen too often with me, and from what I understand, notch lost worse than I did to beagle......

Mabey we should put all 3 of you in a STFU competition and the loosers quit trash talking and take it like a man.........

Waver
05-21-2007, 03:53 PM
fact of the matter is I will run anyone and everyone, it dosnt matter to me....I will talk trash when ever I want however I want, these things will never change.

juicedimpss
05-21-2007, 03:53 PM
i already won

Waver
05-21-2007, 03:54 PM
no I think he means me notch and beagle....however I think beagle is done with that car....

Breecher_7
05-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Yeah, i might as well step up and run him to.....let him get smacked by another 5,500lb beast....... Guess ill get the truck up to tom before the next RSD's

BAD LS1
05-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Lol the S-10 might be competition for ice yet bwhahahahaha

Now that would be some funny shit get dragged by a V6 S10 with stock internals! Mike knows a little about that hahah

DirtyMax
05-21-2007, 04:35 PM
I love that the mirror flashers come on too... :rolf

Waver
05-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Lol the S-10 might be competition for ice yet bwhahahahaha

Now that would be some funny shit get dragged by a V6 S10 with stock internals! Mike knows a little about that hahah

come on that wont happen and you know it, just because it can beat silverados dosnt mean it can beat me....but I am game if you are

Waver
05-21-2007, 05:39 PM
Yeah, i might as well step up and run him to.....let him get smacked by another 5,500lb beast....... Guess ill get the truck up to tom before the next RSD's

hate to tell you this, but the car will be a different beast at the next rsd....you want a good race, run me now...

Breecher_7
05-21-2007, 05:46 PM
hate to tell you this, but the car will be a different beast at the next rsd....you want a good race, run me now...

After the discussion i had with tom and ron today, you have no idea what kind of beast you may be up against either..... :thumbsup All depends on how much free time I have between now and then. Could be real interesting....

88Nightmare
05-21-2007, 05:55 PM
i got 30 bucks on any of these guys against neuwave:

juicedimp
want notch
breecher
zbegal
myself
badls1
hrsp
flick
waynes roush
nismos broken down car
ice's mom

Waver
05-21-2007, 06:05 PM

juicedimp
want notch
breecher
zbegal
myself
badls1
hrsp
flick
waynes roush
nismos broken down car
ice's mom

you want to run me so bad, bring your ass to the track, I will smoke you and take your money, till then mike shut the **** up.

RanJer
05-21-2007, 06:08 PM

juicedimp
want notch
breecher
zbegal
myself
badls1
hrsp
flick
waynes roush
nismos broken down car
ice's mom
jer's slobra

Revised Listing.

TURTLE
05-21-2007, 07:34 PM

juicedimp
want notch
breecher
zbegal
myself
badls1
hrsp
flick
waynes roush
nismos broken down car
ice's mom
jer's slowbra
turtle's neon

fixxed yet again:durr:goof:rolf:rolf

Waver
05-21-2007, 07:37 PM
turtle get your name off of there

nismodave
05-21-2007, 07:42 PM

juicedimp
want notch
breecher
zbegal
myself
badls1
hrsp
flick
waynes roush
nismos broken down car
ice's mom

:crying:crying:crying

:rolf:rolf:rolf

Thats so sad, yet so damn funny.

But the ICE's Mom thing is out of order man......Thumbs down on that.:punch:

Waver
05-21-2007, 07:47 PM
eh just wait till myles gets that damn gto race vid done....

Myles
05-21-2007, 08:40 PM
why? cause you lost again?

Beagle
05-21-2007, 08:51 PM
why dont you run me, I bet you it will be a closer race.

im down for 20 on notch he is going to smoke you neuwave!!!!

88Nightmare
05-21-2007, 09:12 PM
:crying:crying:crying

:rolf:rolf:rolf

Thats so sad, yet so damn funny.

But the ICE's Mom thing is out of order man......Thumbs down on that.:punch:

how is that out of order? his moms k-car could probably smoke the shit out of the ice wagon

Brandon W.
05-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Revised. again

juicedimp
want notch
breecher
zbegal
myself
badls1
hrsp
flick
waynes roush
nismos broken down car
ice's mom
jer's slowbra
turtle's neon
Brandon's (stock until proven otherwise) DSM

Reverend Cooper
05-21-2007, 09:22 PM
neuwave lets swap cars,i bet i can still beat you in yours

88Nightmare
05-21-2007, 09:24 PM
i neuwave lets swap cars,i bet i can still beat you in yours

BURN!!!!

So neuwave, as if ron beating you in the taxi that weighs 1500lbs more then your stang, you wanted a piece of a pickup truck that weighs about double your car..... and lost to both!!!! :rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

BAD LS1
05-21-2007, 11:51 PM
Lol but the S10 aint stock anymore... Even if its anywhere near your car it will be funny cuz its just a lowly sawed off 3 fixme in a 3600lb truck!

Waver
05-21-2007, 11:57 PM
BURN!!!!

So neuwave, as if ron beating you in the taxi that weighs 1500lbs more then your stang, you wanted a piece of a pickup truck that weighs about double your car..... and lost to both!!!! :rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

why dont you race me, unless you are too much of a *****, aura or your truck, I will smoke them both

Myles
05-22-2007, 12:06 AM
says the mighty 14 second mustang.

Z28Envy
05-22-2007, 12:12 AM
Hey nuewave. I can clarify the GTO that you ran because it was me in it. It is my brothers car and I have only driven it a few times. I was going to spray it but decided to take it down the track one time first without it to use to the car. When I got up to the line I had also forgot to take off the traction control. I'm not use it having TC as my car doesn't have it. When I took off the car bogged real bad because of the TC and the 60' was like 2.3 or something. If you would like to try again against me in his car I would be all for it. I'm not trying to put you down or anything so don't take it that way. Just thought I would chime in on it being that it was me.:D

Waver
05-22-2007, 06:24 AM
Hey nuewave. I can clarify the GTO that you ran because it was me in it. It is my brothers car and I have only driven it a few times. I was going to spray it but decided to take it down the track one time first without it to use to the car. When I got up to the line I had also forgot to take off the traction control. I'm not use it having TC as my car doesn't have it. When I took off the car bogged real bad because of the TC and the 60' was like 2.3 or something. If you would like to try again against me in his car I would be all for it. I'm not trying to put you down or anything so don't take it that way. Just thought I would chime in on it being that it was me.:D

honestly I wanted to run you again at the rsd, that was a close race all the way down....hell I even went to look for you when it was over...lol....if you want to run them again lets do it, as close as they were, it should be interesting....considering you beat me by what, a license plate? By the way, your 60' was the same as mine.......i think na for na, it would be a good race again

Want_Notch
05-22-2007, 06:42 AM
I'm down................not this weekend. Next weekend. Oh I have $20.00 on myself.

Waver
05-22-2007, 06:51 AM
lol you would choose the weekend that I am going to be out of town.....go to the lomira show that weekend, we will do it the following weekend.

Want_Notch
05-22-2007, 06:53 AM
OK......the following then

Waver
05-22-2007, 06:59 AM
that works.....it will be the last weekend before the car wakes up....

Z28Envy
05-22-2007, 07:24 AM
I or we would be up for a run again. You can race him it's his car. If he wants to break it he can LOL. They gave you a slip with the other times on it? All three of ours were cut in half and you couldn't see what the other person ran. That's wierd. I was thinking that it was becuase of rsd that they didn't show the times because the clocks weren't on. That was the first time I had seen that. I couldn't tell what you ran. We will be down there today if you are going. We left right after my run with you. I got stuck in line for like 25 minutes before I got to run and then we were ready to go. That's why you didn't find us.

honestly I wanted to run you again at the rsd, that was a close race all the way down....hell I even went to look for you when it was over...lol....if you want to run them again lets do it, as close as they were, it should be interesting....considering you beat me by what, a license plate? By the way, your 60' was the same as mine.......i think na for na, it would be a good race again

88Nightmare
05-22-2007, 07:54 AM
neuwave, you are criminally gay, and your car is slow. But its ok. WHatchya doin in a few weeks, throwin some gears in it? Then maybe you'll have somethin for the 5,000lb+ silverado :rolf :rolf

juicedimpss
05-22-2007, 08:12 AM
I or we would be up for a run again. You can race him it's his car. If he wants to break it he can LOL. They gave you a slip with the other times on it? All three of ours were cut in half and you couldn't see what the other person ran. That's wierd. I was thinking that it was becuase of rsd that they didn't show the times because the clocks weren't on. That was the first time I had seen that. I couldn't tell what you ran. We will be down there today if you are going. We left right after my run with you. I got stuck in line for like 25 minutes before I got to run and then we were ready to go. That's why you didn't find us.

you told him what your 60' was in the last post.

Crawlin
05-22-2007, 08:26 AM
How many can I get with my Equinox?

3.4L vs 5.0L

my 3700lb vs your 3200lb TOPS

I think that's worth ATLEAST 10

We can do it on the street too, don't matter to me

street or RSD off a flashlight, two tires crack it's a race

then i'll give YOU 10 when my Z is done :)

Z28Envy
05-22-2007, 12:18 PM
you told him what your 60' was in the last post.

You are correct sir! I forgot. I just got home from a long night at work and I forgot that. Make's more sense to me know LOL! Thanks for pointing that out. :rolf