PDA

View Full Version : Who is this kid name DAN BLue supra 7sec @190mph

micro_machine
05-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Dude ok sorry for asking this in here but why does he go around the net saying F bee and his people (kind) RACIST? wtf is wrong with this kid we don't even know him he claims his supra is 7sec with 2000hp wow if so he is world fastest supra. lol.
j/w no negative feed backs please.:thumbsup

Btw- i heard he started drama in here before is it true?

fly5150
05-20-2007, 09:52 PM
I think I saw hime out at the bar one night. Idiot.

ThatWhiteCivic
05-20-2007, 11:16 PM
I want to meet this guy. It's always fun to listen to nonsense; Especially when you're drunk

TheBlueSupra
05-21-2007, 03:58 PM
Dude ok sorry for asking this in here but why does he go around the net saying F bee and his people (kind) RACIST? wtf is wrong with this kid we don't even know him he claims his supra is 7sec with 2000hp wow if so he is world fastest supra. lol.
j/w no negative feed backs please.:thumbsup

Btw- i heard he started drama in here before is it true?

First off I never said anything Racist that is one thing I wanna make very clear I'm not that way at all and never will be. I'm no kid but I'm younger. I never claimed 2000hp and 7s I did however say someday I'd like to run a 7.99 never once did I say that my car is and so on your just mad because I stated that I've heard about beeyond being a chop shop. Not once did i say that was true I said I heard from many people so many that it makes you wonder.

Once again stop calling me a racist you can think anything else about me but that is not true.

TheBlueSupra
05-21-2007, 04:16 PM
I think I saw hime out at the bar one night. Idiot.

what bar?

spindler27
05-21-2007, 04:28 PM
yeah you guys, his car is getting built up right now, hes taking his time and buying the right parts, i can vouch for every part he claims to have and i dont doubt his car when its finished for one second, and dave, hes not an idiot when hes sober, when hes drunk though EVERYBODY is an idiot and cannot be held accountable for what they say! and about beeyond, i have heard mixed reviews as well, but never felt the need to spread it any further than myself, but thats how it is with every shop, all it takes is one angry customer that happens to have misunderstood something or be a real stickler when it comes to his car, and the shop can get a bad rep

twicks69
05-21-2007, 04:32 PM
This should be ended now. PM is made for a reason.

boostaddict14
05-21-2007, 05:36 PM
Stop calling Dan a racist! Some TU guy on thw HWY forums started crap calling dan a rich little caucasian boy.
Dan isn't a racist and never said his car would have 2000hp stop lying and pulling shit out of your ass

Yooformula
05-21-2007, 06:15 PM
this wont turn into anything good sooooooooo.