PDA

View Full Version : automation

Reverend Cooper
05-19-2007, 09:57 AM
well after having some running issues out of the blue when getting to culvers. i headed to marvs at c&m, he stopped what he was doing to get the car fixed and driveable friday at 200 pm. what a guy. so we made it up to the dells friday night,the cruising was great, we hung at the mayflower saw some great burnouts and cool cars. we will be up all weekend. this is great cant believe i havent come up there before but i can guarantee it wont be the last time

Brian98GTP
05-19-2007, 10:14 AM
What kind of issues did you have?

Sounds like a great time! If I wasnt so busy, I'd definately be there.

I hope someone is video taping all that sh!t. :thumbsup

stowsea
05-19-2007, 11:17 AM
ill stop by there tonight!

Lash
05-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Sounds like a great time! If I wasnt so busy, I'd definately be there.

I hope someone is video taping all that sh!t. :thumbsup

x2!!!!!!!

Nix
05-20-2007, 02:30 PM
I saw you come thru the lot in your stang when you went by the pool we were above you on the balcony. Saturday night there was too much drama, punks put soap in the water fountain outside and it was blowing suds and shit all over peoples cars. People almost getting in fights and yelling shit back and forth, they had a few rent a cops this year too.

Also saw a Ranger almost readend another vehicle at the stop light on the corner by the mayflower deuce and the ranger ended up on the curb really close to some people next to us with children.

Saw tons of people get pulled over and burnouts, got yelled at by the rent a cops saw a ton of killer rides on saturday and I got completley hammer friday night for the first time in a long time. :alcoholic:headbang

We already reserved the same rooms for next year when we checked in:thumbsup

The Mayflower is the place to be:banana1:

Reverend Cooper
05-20-2007, 06:03 PM
problem with the trottle body (not oem) yeah i kinda got a ticket unfortunately it was big bux, but it is not a license violation it is a city ordinance ticket,the cop was a **** to. at least some local folks got to see it as they were at the riviera. they said it was cool but not worth the ticket,had i known it would have cost me the ticket and two rear tires,id have made it really worth it

moels
05-20-2007, 06:08 PM
^^^ Uh oh! Why did it cost you the tires?

Brandon W.
05-20-2007, 06:21 PM
^^^ Uh oh! Why did it cost you the tires?
probably because he was burning them off?.....Automotion weekend in the dells was a good time..i only puked on one pair of pants and a hoodie this year....Beer is the last thing on my mind at this point. once my buddy Arnie posts uploads them ill show BCM Brandon W. Puking his Brains out.

A B4C Z
05-20-2007, 06:25 PM
I was up there with jeff and dan. Saw you at the hotel sitting there. It was a blast. We drove around for a while never saw any burn outs. I could not belive the cops----Foot/bike/squads It was unreal they were every block on both sides. I counted at least 3 differnt citys/sherrifs.

stowsea
05-20-2007, 06:44 PM
I was up there with jeff and dan. Saw you at the hotel sitting there. It was a blast. We drove around for a while never saw any burn outs. I could not belive the cops----Foot/bike/squads It was unreal they were every block on both sides. I counted at least 3 differnt citys/sherrifs.

saw you guys crusing around in a group. cant remember who else was there but i just remember seeing the plate

GRM-REPR
05-20-2007, 11:07 PM

We saw ya'll, you were cruising with Slow C5. We didn't bother cruising because 1. We would've had no spot to park in when returning (the thing I hate most about the Maylower and 2. The cops give tickets if you rev your car, and they can catch up to you (even the bicycle cops). I felt I would've had to do something stupid, and then end up getting a ticket.

Hot girls everywhere, thank God for warm weather (except Sunday). Tons of beer, and plenty of spiced rum= trashed all weekend.

Yes, it is always a blast going up there, it seems to get bigger and bigger each year. Yea, Mayflower is the place to be. Sonic, we were hoping you were going to "light em' up" in the Mayflower lot, but sadly you didn't.:( Maybe you had gotten the ticket by then.

Waver
05-20-2007, 11:24 PM
damnit I wish I woud of gone.......oh well next year.

Reverend Cooper
05-21-2007, 05:55 AM
yeah i wasnt going to take any chances i even parked at the riviera awhile in saturday to talk to cutlass queen and family, they actually witnessed the whole thing with the ticket action. i say it wasnt that bad,the whole family said it was awesome and yeah the pavement was complaining

Slow Joe
05-21-2007, 08:02 AM
Let's see... I saw EVERYONE BUT COOP!!! :rolf Let's see... Saw Jeff (Wikked), Willamz, and some other guy crusin around in the Spyder, Drty LS1 & A B4C Z crusin around, ran into Jason & Stephanie (Loud RS), and most likely countless other people. Good show, but there were so many cars (I guess that's a complaint :rolf) it was actually hard to go see 'em all.

We kinda got screwed on watching the cruise though... :rolf Didn't see a single car driving the way we sat. Musta been goin the other way...

Good show none the less...

Cutlass Queen
05-21-2007, 09:35 AM
problem with the trottle body (not oem) yeah i kinda got a ticket unfortunately it was big bux, but it is not a license violation it is a city ordinance ticket,the cop was a **** to. at least some local folks got to see it as they were at the riviera. they said it was cool but not worth the ticket,had i known it would have cost me the ticket and two rear tires,id have made it really worth it

Hey Coop don't ya just love the Lake Delton police:rolf:rolf:rolf: Thanks for the show btw :thumbsup

JR HAWK 9
05-21-2007, 11:47 AM
I was there all weekend at my GF's house. By the sounds of it I am glad I kept my car in her garage while all the kiddies were out on recess doing what kids do best....cause trouble. :fire

PureSound15
05-21-2007, 12:23 PM
It was a good time, sorry I missed most of you guys, I only managed to hang out with coop for a bit at the show itself.

Kelly and I cruised for a little while, but I think that there were a lot more people cruising last year than this year (maybe that had something to do with the amount of police in the area)

wikked
05-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Let's see... I saw EVERYONE BUT COOP!!! :rolf Let's see... Saw Jeff (Wikked), Willamz, and some other guy crusin around in the Spyder, Drty LS1 & A B4C Z crusin around

Saw Drrrty & Kyle, but I didn't see Coop either... wtf, combined with the other threads, that's like 4 people who didn't see him.

The other guy in my car was LILEVO, gratuitously taking pix of chicks, you'd think they'd be flattered... but some of their reactions :rolf

DSMDuDE
05-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Speaking of pics Jeff........

Where are they?:chair::flipoff2:

Reverend Cooper
05-23-2007, 08:53 PM
i saw jeff drive by with a b4z but couldnt wave them down fast enough none the less it was a great time,ticket and all.
asked if he would do it again.......hell yeah