PDA

View Full Version : Notice to those going to dells...

Heat Seeker WS6
05-18-2007, 11:43 AM
I came back to Milw from Madison late this moring. As a warning to keep an eye out for cops- they're in vans, pickups and darn near everything else out there keeping an eye on traffic. I saw over a dozen sports/muscle cars/imports/trucks pulled over in my short drive. Take it easy heading out so you don't get 'rolled' too. I saw different muncipalites heading up that way too - Waukesha, Racine & others...crazy!

jbiscuit
05-18-2007, 11:47 AM
I was in Fall River, WI yesterday and I too saw cops everywhere! There are a bunch of bike cops perched on the the onramps so when you cruise by, they gun you. My co-workers radar detector went off a TON yesterday on 94 west

Heat Seeker WS6
05-18-2007, 11:49 AM
My co-workers radar detector went off a TON yesterday on 94 west
:rolf :rolf :rolf Save the alternator & unplug the fuzzbuster! :rolf :rolf :rolf

jbiscuit
05-18-2007, 11:52 AM
We unplugged it at about Johnson Creek and I just started making beeping sounds that got progressively faster as we approached onramps :)

PureSound15
05-19-2007, 10:30 AM
I came out here yesterday too, I was getting lazered in Lake Forest :confused

I've only been radared in such rural cities, didn't think they'd be able to afford the lazer. I passed a truck that was pulled over by a ford Five Hundred.

So much for looking for the Crown Vics parking lights or tail lights :rolf

theavenger333
05-19-2007, 10:17 PM
eh just go 69-70 mph and you're golden. the drive to madison, especially through waukesha county is getting ridiculous, there are always 2-3 sheriffs patrolling out there.