PDA

View Full Version : Another cop down....very sad.

Yooformula
05-18-2007, 01:11 AM
Wtf is wrong with people that they think its ok to kill cops still. Some ILLEGAL piece of garbage with 8 aliases and 5 fake ss#s shot and killed a Sheriff officer. I cant believe this guy didnt get shot before he was brought in.

awsomeears
05-18-2007, 01:30 AM
So this one has nothing to do with the kenosha one ?

If so thats ****ed up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yooformula
05-18-2007, 01:45 AM
think its the same one but i just watched details about it tonight.

USMARINE1108
05-18-2007, 06:35 AM
I can't believe sh#t like this happens.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/W/WI_DEPUTY_SHOT_WIOL-?SITE=WIMIL&SECTION=STATE&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

"Wednesday's incident was not the first time Fabiano, a Marine veteran, had been shot at, the sheriff said. The deputy was wounded in the hand by flying debris in 1991 after a bullet fired from a rifle in his direction struck a spotlight while he responded to a domestic dispute, Beth said.

Fabiano was given a Purple Heart for that incident and also a Silver Star for rescuing a woman from a burning building the same year, the sheriff said."

Semper Fi, brother.

Want_Notch
05-18-2007, 06:43 AM
This is ******* rediculous!

WTF is wrong with people?

It's so sad........

(There's alot of other things that I want to say but wouldn't want to be called racist)

Crawlin
05-18-2007, 07:20 AM
I'm not racist, but I will discriminate against any P.O.S. that does not deserve to take my money i have to pay in taxes or is here illegally or provides NO social benefit to the world

this guy's a piece of shit that deserves to be dropped like sadaam only with his balls in the sling

97z2801ss
05-18-2007, 07:54 AM
I'm not racist, but I will discriminate against any P.O.S. that does not deserve to take my money i have to pay in taxes or is here illegally or provides NO social benefit to the world

this guy's a piece of shit that deserves to be dropped like sadaam only with his balls in the sling

I agree man people are fricken nuts, expecially lately wtf is wrong with these people? :flipoff2:

Feature Pony
05-18-2007, 09:55 AM

x2 I'm surprised that they didn't put a bullet in that guys head when they found him!!! Now he will live off my tax paying money in jail. The bad thing is that the Sheriff left behind a wife and a 7 year old daughter who now isn't going to have a father because some piece of $^it decided that he didn't want to go to jail or back to mexico. WTF!

boostaddict14
05-18-2007, 10:30 AM
cop killers deserve to die.

The Five Seven
05-18-2007, 12:22 PM
I'm just ticked they didn't just shoot his illegal a**.....

I'm surprised that they didn't put a bullet in that guys head when they found him!!!

Larrygto
05-18-2007, 12:45 PM
We think it's so safe around here then something like this happens!

300pny
05-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Not safe anywhere nowadays

GRAMPS SS
05-18-2007, 01:34 PM

^^^^^^^^have to agree 100%

flyin_blue_egg
05-18-2007, 01:56 PM
damn...makes you want to look over your shoulder every where you go

Yooformula
05-18-2007, 03:19 PM
damm Chris. I had originally posted something along those lines but thought about being PC. You nailed it though. The worst part is I bet he gets a free ride back to his garbage pit of a country.

lilws6
05-18-2007, 09:08 PM
I don't like cops but man i wouldn't ever kill one just to get away. I'm not illegal as well. Some people gata ruin it all

spindler27
05-18-2007, 09:56 PM
alright, i am under the strong belief that there are two sides to every race, and many people agree

there are white people and there is white trash/rednecks/honkies etc
there are black people and there are
there are mexicans and there are spicks

etc. I am not racist, i just believe that there are good and bad sides to every race, and this person is an illegal spick, that shot an amazing police officer because he didn't want uncle sam to kick his ass out, this guy deserves to have his head stuck in a blender

and if this offends any of you i'll erase it, im just a little steamed about this

u_say_go
05-18-2007, 10:43 PM
my brother is a Kenosha Police officer, and this shooting happened 20 blocks from his house. He was home at the time of the shooting, his phone starting ringing off the hook with calls from other cops who knew Josh lived nearby. He loaded his shotgun and AR-15, holstered his Glock .40 and waited for the piece of schit to run thru his yard. I talked to him the next morning and for the first time I heard fear in his voice when he asked "jason, did I pick the right line of work?" He's been shot at and gotten into numerous hand-to-hand fights with losers in Kenosha while on duty. He's one of the biggest, baddest mofukas I have ever known, but this really has freaked him and other cops out.
I don't see things improving, ever. It's only getting worse.
Whoever said it was right on, I dont see how they arrested the guy without shooting him multiple times...why not? who would have objected?!:flipoff2:

Yooformula
05-18-2007, 11:34 PM
There must have been an agency overseeing the arrest to make sure so called justice is served. I have heard stories from a buddy of how they apprehend cop killers when nobody is looking.

Knyghtmare
05-18-2007, 11:40 PM
I am pretty sure that this guy having gotten shot on the scene was to be the least of his worries. He will be praying he would have gotten shot I asure you.

flyin_blue_egg
05-18-2007, 11:47 PM
^^^yea this guy better hope nobody in prison finds out why he's there....

Yooformula
05-19-2007, 12:32 AM
maybe back in the day inmates would do something to him but I think nowadays he would be looked at as a hero in the prison.

Larrygto
05-19-2007, 07:20 AM
OK here's my stupid question of the day. If this jack ass is illegal and they knew it, Why when they released him from prison last week did they release him to the public and not to the immigration department?

Feature Pony
05-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Because in WI they don't have enough money to put his a$$ on a bus to mexico, they finger print and collect data so they can identify these people in the future. I thought the same thing the we would arrest them and a bus would take them away, not the case. Its just like catch and release fishing, I just think the minute these offenders are arrested we ship them to Iraq and say so long buddy!! In fact we should do that with half the jails in our country. Fly them to Iraq and release them with no weapons, that would be funny as hell as you would see terrorists holding Charles Mason saying their going to kill him and america saying so just do it, do you know how confused the terroristed would be??

Larrygto
05-19-2007, 09:00 AM
Well maybe this will help change things? I mean they can go after a factory with a bunch of working people and make a big sean and break up family's. Fight in congress over immigration reform, When it's guy's like this they should be worried about.

Brian98GTP
05-19-2007, 09:11 AM
Here's something else thats fvcked up.......

They put a 1 million dollar bond on him. That right there tells me that if the court can get a million dollars from this queer somehow, he's free to walk.
Because you KNOW he isnt going to stick around if he gets out of jail.

Maybe I'm wrong, and there's more to it than that, but what are the courts going to do.... stick 12 officers on him to make sure he doesnt leave the country until his court date 18 months down the road?

Its too bad the state doesnt secretly hire a hitman to take out trash like this. I know I'd apply for that job!!

Goat Roper
05-21-2007, 07:40 PM
Here's something else thats fvcked up.......

They put a 1 million dollar bond on him. That right there tells me that if the court can get a million dollars from this queer somehow, he's free to walk.
Because you KNOW he isnt going to stick around if he gets out of jail.

He would never get out, the DA would throw other charges on and increase the bail astronomically.