PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Juiced

88Nightmare
05-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Yeah *****, this RSD, this friday, the wambulance vs. the bangbus. Heads up, but I'll give you the wiggle. This is for all the marbles you slut. Now we get to see who has the faster race hauler :rolf :rolf :rolf :headbang :durr

Beagle
05-16-2007, 07:58 PM
i'll put 20 on the bangbus

Poncho
05-16-2007, 09:09 PM
Whats your Race Hauler hauling? Oh wait, you don't have a car :rolf

88Nightmare
05-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Whats your Race Hauler hauling? Oh wait, you don't have a car :rolf

you'll wish you had a truck to tow your trash home after it runs low on oil again :durr

Poncho
05-16-2007, 09:25 PM
orly ?? :rolf

scaleracer
05-16-2007, 09:32 PM
OH SNAP!!!!:stare

scottie K
05-16-2007, 09:34 PM
I got somthing for the bang bus now :devil heads up rsd you no trailer me trailer to make it fair :wow

TURTLE
05-16-2007, 11:24 PM
oh shnikeys! skotty got stones

juicedimpss
05-17-2007, 08:01 AM
Yeah *****, this RSD, this friday, the wambulance vs. the bangbus. Heads up, but I'll give you the wiggle. This is for all the marbles you slut. Now we get to see who has the faster race hauler :rolf :rolf :rolf :headbang :durr

you get a lane

i cant wait to see you crying down the return road

juicedimpss
05-17-2007, 08:04 AM
I got somthing for the bang bus now :devil heads up rsd you no trailer me trailer to make it fair :wow

:rolleyes:
dont sing it,bring it
bring a cell phone with you this time,ill call you and tell you when the light is green
:rolf

scaleracer
05-17-2007, 12:29 PM
dont sing it,bring it
bring a cell phone with you this time,ill call you and tell you when the light is green

Can you hear me now good!

wheelsofsteel
05-17-2007, 02:34 PM

WOW !!!! :rolf
Hahahaha, actually laughed out loud at work when I read this.
Good stuff !!!!

scottie K
05-17-2007, 03:51 PM
hhhaaahahhahaahaaha

dont sing it,bring it

Waver
05-17-2007, 04:14 PM
damn that takes balls mike, considering you got your ass handed to you by a stock, slow ass s-10

BAD LS1
05-17-2007, 04:17 PM
damn that takes balls mike, considering you got your ass handed to you by a stock, slow ass s-10

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH True story.

88Nightmare
05-17-2007, 08:19 PM

lol, yeah total ass handage :rolf

go push your ford off a cliff, maybe it will land upside down and then you could change your gears easier.

Waver
05-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Hey, instead of calling out people, why dont you get somthing that might be worth racing.

Brandon W.
05-18-2007, 04:46 PM
Hey, instead of calling out people, why dont you get somthing that might be worth racing.

oh snap!!!:rolf:rolf:rolf...+1 for vanilla ice

88Nightmare
05-18-2007, 05:27 PM

you should use your own advice, mr I have a 15 second mustang.

werent mustangs supposed to be fast? at least faster then honda territory anyway :rolf

Breecher_7
05-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Yeah, Mike you could almost take that stang in your truck....probably could on a good day!!!!

88Nightmare
05-18-2007, 05:39 PM
apparently ****stick5.0 doesnt realize it obviously wouldnt be a very serious race, two trucks racing eachother. it was mostly for fun, and made it even more fun to make a public call out, but shitbrick ice has to come along and ruin it all.

Waver
05-19-2007, 01:45 AM
Yeah, Mike you could almost take that stang in your truck....probably could on a good day!!!!

no he couldnt....as my car hasnt ran a 15 since last year........

you should use your own advice, mr I have a 15 second mustang.

werent mustangs supposed to be fast? at least faster then honda territory anyway

My car is faster than yours, however you will never find that one out because I only run cars and trucks that are worth racing. Besides, I am doing well for having freeway gears in the car still......

apparently ****stick5.0 doesnt realize it obviously wouldnt be a very serious race, two trucks racing eachother. it was mostly for fun, and made it even more fun to make a public call out, but shitbrick ice has to come along and ruin it all. I really didnt ruin shit, because I never even thought that you would even have balls to show up tonight (and you didnt) and even run....I guess you were too busy eating that white castle.
you have nothing that is even in my cars class, so stop trying to make your self look good here....When I get called out, I run no matter whose car it is (at the track).

juicedimpss
05-19-2007, 02:43 AM
I bet another 20 88's truck has something for the ice:D

Myles
05-19-2007, 02:56 AM
Considering ice lost to a truck at RSD

Breecher_7
05-19-2007, 06:09 AM
Although I did not make it to the RSD's due to my need to go fishing, I wish I would have. The crap talking is becoming beyond hilarious. Mike, I think its time you throw a bottle on your truck and shut the ice man up....

88Nightmare
05-19-2007, 07:30 AM
ice, you need to shut the **** up. this thread was originally a joke, but now you are bein a ****** pile of douche. ron and i were jokin about this for a few days at work, and we both thought it would be great for a public call out, but now ass cramming uncle ****ers like you gotta go and ruin it.

You REALLLY wanna know why I didn't show up last night? I don't have the money. I didn't have the money for gas to drive down there and back, I didn't have the $40 bucks to throw away for only one race, and the one and only race I would have done, ron didn't have the bang bus tonight anyway. SO I really think you need to shut the **** up with your relentless inane babble you ****** pimple faced pockmarked studdering spitting piece of shit. lighten up or get bent.

juicedimpss
05-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Considering ice lost to a truck at RSD

he sure did

Ricky Bobby
05-19-2007, 09:51 AM
when he gets gears he'll have something for the truck :thumbsup

at least that what he says

Waver
05-19-2007, 10:53 AM
ice, you need to shut the **** up. this thread was originally a joke, but now you are bein a ****** pile of douche. ron and i were jokin about this for a few days at work, and we both thought it would be great for a public call out, but now ass cramming uncle ****ers like you gotta go and ruin it.

You REALLLY wanna know why I didn't show up last night? I don't have the money. I didn't have the money for gas to drive down there and back, I didn't have the $40 bucks to throw away for only one race, and the one and only race I would have done, ron didn't have the bang bus tonight anyway. SO I really think you need to shut the **** up with your relentless inane babble you ****** pimple faced pockmarked studdering spitting piece of shit. lighten up or get bent.
dude, you need to chill the **** out....I am just talking shit.
by the way, it would of been closer against that 14 sec ss if I wouldnt of fallen asleep at the tree....that race was a lot closer on paper than what it was from the drivers seat....

Crawlin
05-19-2007, 11:20 AM
it starting to sound like paul walker up in this biatch...

"dude i almost had you"

Poncho
05-19-2007, 12:27 PM
it starting to sound like paul walker up in this biatch...

"dude i almost had you"

Chris, it's not how you stand near the car............ (finish this line)

Beagle
05-19-2007, 01:42 PM
why didnt you show up mike?

Breecher_7
05-19-2007, 03:35 PM
Im thinking I should go have tom tune my truck and give ice the 5,700lb ass whoopin......... shhhhh......heads and cam soon to come...... Mike, wheres the smart ass comments? You sick?

88Nightmare
05-19-2007, 06:32 PM
why didnt you show up mike?

money is limited this week, had to buy some stuff to fix the 4wheeler, plus I need cash for memorial weekend, goin up north... and with gas prices now, every little bit helps.

RanJer
05-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Another $20 on 88's truck over the icemobile!! :headbang