PDA

View Full Version : Can you say OUCH...!!!

Car Guy
05-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Watch the kid all the way to the right about 10 seconds into it......:wooo :wooo :wooo :wooo :wooo :wooo :wooo :wooo :wooo :wooo :wooo

http://www.break.com/index/drumstick-breaks-off-into-kids-cheek.html

:banana1: :banana1: :banana1:

MARO-MAN
05-16-2007, 04:26 PM
:stare :wooo :stare :wooo :stare

Goat Roper
05-16-2007, 07:55 PM
"Dude, you got something on your face man"

Poncho
05-16-2007, 09:11 PM
looks more like his eye popped out.

Reverend Cooper
05-16-2007, 09:33 PM
thats was f'n great

300pny
05-16-2007, 09:43 PM
I love Photo Shop

boostaddict14
05-16-2007, 09:43 PM
ouch, was that into his cheek or his eye?

MARO-MAN
05-17-2007, 07:55 PM
I thought it was his eye hanging out...............:devil

Knyghtmare
05-17-2007, 10:07 PM
That reminds me of a story... This comes from a golf course in Jefferson. I dont remember the name of the course. There was a guy who had his ball land on the fairway next to a tree and he stood on the other side of the tree... like with the tree between him and the ball. He was going to attempt to hit the ball and he was going to stop the club before it hit the tree, but hitting the ball enough to get a decent stroke. Well it didnt work quite well and his club broke in half and swung up and impaled him right in the eye. The guy made it back to the clubhouse but unfortunatly died in the hospital. There is a plaque up on the hole that this happend.

MARO-MAN
05-17-2007, 10:45 PM
That reminds me of a story... This comes from a golf course in Jefferson. I dont remember the name of the course. There was a guy who had his ball land on the fairway next to a tree and he stood on the other side of the tree... like with the tree between him and the ball. He was going to attempt to hit the ball and he was going to stop the club before it hit the tree, but hitting the ball enough to get a decent stroke. Well it didnt work quite well and his club broke in half and swung up and impaled him right in the eye. The guy made it back to the clubhouse but unfortunatly died in the hospital. There is a plaque up on the hole that this happend.

Holy Shit............that terrible.....................and who says Golf isn't a contact sport? :stare

Berettaspeed
05-17-2007, 11:44 PM
OSHA requires safety glasses now HAHA

Car Guy
05-18-2007, 08:08 AM

Never heard of that :wooo but I can believe it. The only time I've heard of someone dying on the course is either by lightning or by a heart attack (or similar).....:thumbsup

OSHA requires safety glasses now HAHA

NICE.....

:banana1: :banana1: :banana1:

subliminal1284
05-18-2007, 11:43 AM
Or if youre golfing in Florida, Alligators. They have tons of those on the golf courses down there.