PDA

View Full Version : 1963 cutlass 2 door hard top basket case

davemc
05-16-2007, 10:27 AM
1963 cutlass 2 door hard top basket case

I bought this from a friend of mine he is getting a divorce and just wanted it gone. He has countless hours into it. It’s a solid Ohio car he started doing a frame off gut as far as doing the frame and floors. The body is back on the frame and the car is a roller so no problems with moving it. Open to any reasonably offers

davemc
05-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Car comes with a bunch of boxes of parts. The original all aluminum v8 that’s been gone over and is ready for reassembly. Original rebuilt auto trans and some more front fenders. I have not had time to look at it all and see what’s all in the boxes. I deed see some pistons and some new cam and crank bearings. And I think the rock his ex-wife tossed thru the back window is still in the car also.

Looking for around $1500.00 or best offer you wont insult me so make an offer cash talks

davemc
06-06-2007, 09:45 AM
We can’t get the title for this car so there’s no title just a bill of sell. Big price drop if anyone’s looking for a parts car make me an offer.

Tiresmokin
06-06-2007, 04:17 PM
1963 cutlass 2 door hard top basket case

It’s a solid Ohio car he started doing a frame off gut as far as doing the frame and floors.

What exactly does that mean? Sandblasted frame, painted and all new components? Blasted, cleaned floors and painted?

davemc
06-06-2007, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=Tiresmokin;284154]What exactly does that mean? Sandblasted frame, painted and all new components? Blasted, cleaned floors and painted?

deed not need blasting sanded wire wheeled and repaired the small amount of rust with new metal panels and painted.

Memphis
06-06-2007, 08:51 PM
PM sent...