PDA

View Full Version : Agian, who makes custom stickers ?

awsomeears
05-16-2007, 12:18 AM
I think this and who powder coats comes up 5 times every month :rolf

I never bother to save the info :banana1:

Id like to stop at a sticker shop and speak with a person that is a normal human being and not a jack ass :D

I want two stickers for my neon but whoever does this needs to measure up some stuff :thumbsup

Also if what I have in mind turns out sweet !!! I might purchase a large ammount to pass on to other neon retards.

- Brad -

Cutlass Queen
05-16-2007, 12:34 AM
I think this and who powder coats comes up 5 times every month :rolf

I never bother to save the info :banana1:

Id like to stop at a sticker shop and speak with a person that is a normal human being and not a jack ass :D

I want two stickers for my neon but whoever does this needs to measure up some stuff :thumbsup

Also if what I have in mind turns out sweet !!! I might purchase a large ammount to pass on to other neon retards.

- Brad -

One of my sponsors, TA Graphics, in Pewaukee will do something custom for you. They did the decals on my car and did a great job. Prices vary depending on detail and sizes. Give them a call and talk to Chris. Tell them that Deana with the 79 Cutlass sent ya. Should give ya a good deal :thumbsup

pOrk
05-16-2007, 12:35 AM
Talk to Dan at Street Graphix in Waukesha

www.streetgraphix.com

fly5150
05-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Or let me know what you need. I'm in the office the rest of this week. Im trying to get some BCM stickers cut this week.....

awsomeears
05-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Anyone in the milwaukee area ?

boostaddict14
05-16-2007, 09:30 PM
I tought street graphix was right on highway 100, right by papa johns.

300pny
05-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Stickers, what do you wanna stick on?

2SLOW
05-16-2007, 09:42 PM
I tought street graphix was right on highway 100, right by papa johns.

they are in Waukesha

nitrous
05-16-2007, 10:43 PM
My brother bought another vinyl cutter, so he can make you a great deal, mostly just trying to cover costs and do it as a hobby to make a small (very small) profit. Not trying to run a business with it. Basically, any font you can come up with he can do and will do any effects. I'll give you his email if you want it.

CPonyGo
05-16-2007, 11:24 PM
Does Troy still own SG??? I have literally given over 1100 stickers for CPG made by him..he was very reasonable and was kinda sad that I thought he was out of business..this cool news..I need more stickers