PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where to buy decent cabinetry/shelving...

Nix
05-15-2007, 12:32 PM
for garage use? I need to pick some cabinets and shelves up shortly and also a work bench depending on how much is dumped on the cabinets/shelves.

Ive toyed around with myking my own shiz but Im not very carpentry inclined (when it comes to a ruler and sawing Im mentally challenged).:goof

Any input??

jbiscuit
05-15-2007, 12:36 PM
Go to HOBO and buy a section of laminate countertop...go to Menards and buy some 4x4 lumber. Cut to length, bolt together and enjoi!

Can you screw together some pieces of wood to make cabinets at least? Who cares how "nice" they are for the garage. Either that or buy shelving board from Menards and some brackets and screw those sum-bishes up and call it a day

07ROUSHSTG3
05-15-2007, 01:10 PM
one place that i like to go to buy stuff like that is a Habitat for Humanity store. there is one in plymouth. when habitat goes to build a house, all the stuff that is salvagable or extra donations go to these stores. the stuff is in great shape and super cheap. it is like a goodwill for home improvements, especially when it comes to the garage or basement!

theavenger333
05-15-2007, 02:43 PM
what we've done, actually 2 times is find someone either renovating, or gutting out a kitchen, and get their cabinets. just a thought