PDA

View Full Version : Culvers security!

pOrk
05-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Put this hear cause I got a great chuckle out of it and I know WAPeeD reads this.

I saw the unmarked impala sitting in the lot wasting my tax dollars waiting for someone to loiter in the lot. He SWOOPED into crime fighting action about 15 minutes after I arrived. Sure showed those guys that were about to be patrons who was boss! :rolf :rolf

I think I'm gonna go cruise the north side and hand out fliers to get all those guys to come up to HWY 100 and cruise. WAPeeD thinks Culvers is a problem, wait till the north side shows up.

subliminal1284
05-03-2007, 11:36 PM
**** Da Police, should of pulled up next to him playing Cop Killa.

But seriously the morons should know we arent the ones causing trouble and we actually patronize with Culvers. Dont cops have better things to do, like beating their wives?

Knyghtmare
05-03-2007, 11:58 PM
Or cute blonde bartenders! :chair:

Flicktitty
05-04-2007, 12:21 AM
hmm, did they say anything to you?
And what did they do to the people that went there?

2SLOW
05-04-2007, 12:22 AM
eh i think they know we don't **** around.

pOrk
05-04-2007, 01:17 AM
hmm, did they say anything to you?
And what did they do to the people that went there?

Nope, I avoided the area surrounding the officer like the plague. My window tint is not exactly what you would call legal :durr

I did however enjoy my late night meal :thumbsup

Goat Roper
05-04-2007, 06:55 AM
I normally never disagree with the actions of a PD, I did actually go to school to become an officer, but this whole Culver thing pisses me off.

I know that as a PD they must insert the same rules for everyone so as to get the bad apples without looking discriminatory, but there is a way to do this without ruining the night of people simply out to enjoy other people's company and BS. Fine, go after Johnny Speedracer with his 8" exhaust tipped Civic, popping the clutch in a vain attempt to spin his tires, thats illegal, but leave us people who are breaking no laws to ourselves.