PDA

View Full Version : Business Proposition. :)

pickardracing
05-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Do you have space and the ambition to part out a vehicle and make yourself some easy cash? Do you have an extra vehicle laying around that's in good shape, reliable and gets good fuel economy?

Then today is your lucky day.

I work about 40 miles from my house, and gas in my Blazer is killing me. I've made a decision to try and get rid of it for something else. I'm looking to trade it for a nice reliable little car that gets halfway decent mileage.

What my truck is: 95 4-door Blazer, power everything, push button 4x4, 4.3 Auto, teal, great shape. New reman longblock put in last winter, about 10k on it. All new fuel system including CPI unit, nut kit, tank, pump, etc. Nice grey interior, sunroof, tach cluster, lowered 3" (easily reversible), extra set of tires, etc etc etc. I love the truck but I just can't afford to drive 100 miles a day and get 15MPG.

What I'm looking for: A Saturn, Eclipse, or something along those lines that is in good running order, in decent shape, and gets decent mileage.

The catch: The truck has no title. Well, it does, but it wont do you any good. There are 'issues' with the title that I will discuss at length with any SERIOUS individual. Your best bet will be to part it out and make your money that way. Don't worry, it's not stolen.

There's an EASY 3-4K to be made on this thing with all the new parts and whatnot on this truck. Part it out down to the bones, and cut the rest up. I would do it, but I have neither the time, nor the ambition to do it myself. That said, I'm not looking for a 3-4K car. Show me what you have.

pickardracing
05-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Pic:http://i16.tinypic.com/4t5wmso.jpg

Poncho
05-02-2007, 09:45 PM
lien on it? lol

pickardracing
05-02-2007, 10:27 PM
:) :) :)

sidewayzbimmer
05-02-2007, 10:59 PM
man it looks like great shape to bad you cant.....

subliminal1284
05-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Nothing a VIN swap couldnt fix ;)

pickardracing
05-03-2007, 06:48 AM
man it looks like great shape to bad you cant.....

It is in great shape, and well taken care of.