04-28-2007, 09:33 AM
bwahahahaha

Myles
04-28-2007, 08:44 PM
www.tgdspeed.com/videos/juicedvsice.wmv

twicks69
04-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Nice!

The cutlass must be auto. Looks like you guys had a good time!

:thumbsup

Ice, better luck next time. :banana1:

Crawlin
04-28-2007, 11:48 PM
cutlass?

i don't see a cutlass??? :)

Poncho
04-29-2007, 12:12 AM
beating up on our slowest member eh? wheel spin city there, ice.

Waver
04-29-2007, 01:07 AM
I couldnt hook all night....myles and ron say I need better tires.....I knew I spun, felt like I just sat there for a long time....

Kerrie
04-29-2007, 01:33 AM
I couldnt hook all night....myles and ron say I need better tires.....I knew I spun, felt like I just sat there for a long time....

you did.

:D

Beagle
04-29-2007, 01:36 AM
what were your 60ft times? maybe it felt like you were sitting there for a long time cause you kept hitting the brake between shifts.

Waver
04-29-2007, 09:12 AM
I did that once, and the side of my foot must of just taped it....60's were in the 2.6 range, best one was a 2.4....I am leaving a lot of et on the trak because of that.

300pny
04-29-2007, 09:39 AM
Couldn't tell who won if you just watch the video

Myles
04-29-2007, 09:42 AM
Couldn't tell who won if you just watch the video

there is a win light that pops on the side that won.

Reverend Cooper
04-29-2007, 09:43 AM
^yes you can the win light is on the pimpalla's side

Lash
04-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Holy tire spin batman!!! You need a launching teacher!!!!

Reverend Cooper
04-29-2007, 11:54 AM
well after last night the northside has two wins back to back. in front of 88nightmare,pro show,myles notapaintseeker and many others zbeagle was called out,not only did he decline a go with me because he was to tired he says,i then handed the keys to my wife and i told him she would whoop him and still he declined wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 northside wins without even getting on the road. the best part was listening to everyone laughing when i handed the wife the keys and said go whoop his ass lolololololol would have been funny to she would drive that hell outta the car

Beagle
04-29-2007, 12:21 PM
alirght i got home at 1:30 from rsd had to be to work by 6:30 and didnt leave work until 5:30. your telling me you wouldnt be tired. and half the stupid shit coming out of your mouth i wasnt even hearing. so the one day i didnt want to race anybody i get shit for it. you prolly wouldnt have raced me in your highly over priced mustang.

BAD LS1
04-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Thats pretty funny because it looks like to me ice would be able to run neck and neck with that car or worse... BEAT IT if it didnt spin clean past the 60 foot.

300pny
04-29-2007, 01:02 PM
^yes you can the win light is on the pimpalla's side

I meant by just watching the cars looked close at the end

Reverend Cooper
04-29-2007, 02:50 PM
alirght i got home at 1:30 from rsd had to be to work by 6:30 and didnt leave work until 5:30. your telling me you wouldnt be tired. and half the stupid shit coming out of your mouth i wasnt even hearing. so the one day i didnt want to race anybody i get shit for it. you prolly wouldnt have raced me in your highly over priced mustang.

i was ready to roll dood you unfortunately were sucking on the babby bottle and making excuses. my highly overpriced car is that way because its not a garbage truck on wheels like yours. mines cool yours isnt. stop hatin' and just start aprecciatiin' maybe your mommy and daddy will buy you one someday. facts are you pussied out not just against me but my wife lololololol chalk 2 up to the northside bishes. and dont talk to me about tired i prolly put in more hours by wed. then you do all week. your young and full of energy quit making excuses and crying and go back to your culvers baby bottle. all this crying from you,i think i here the wahhhhhhhhhhambulance coming lololololol:devil

Poncho
04-29-2007, 03:50 PM
coop you can stop justifying your car purchase any time you want.

you can also stop bagging on everyone elses car choices too.

it's getting old.

Reverend Cooper
04-29-2007, 05:23 PM
and you can stop talking all your bullshit too this has nothing to do with you so.......stfu. he brought up car choice not i.

Poncho
04-29-2007, 05:37 PM
did he??? oh.. nevermind.....

game on.. beat his azz

Cutlass Queen
04-29-2007, 05:59 PM
well after last night the northside has two wins back to back. in front of 88nightmare,pro show,myles notapaintseeker and many others zbeagle was called out,not only did he decline a go with me because he was to tired he says,i then handed the keys to my wife and i told him she would whoop him and still he declined wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 northside wins without even getting on the road. the best part was listening to everyone laughing when i handed the wife the keys and said go whoop his ass lolololololol would have been funny to she would drive that hell outta the car

Hey didn't zbeagle turn down a race against me too? Wayne told him I'd race him in the cutty...I agreed I would, he said no. Wayne told him I'd race him on the bike last nite...once again I agreed, he said no. I believe I have Wayne and some others for my witness...wouldnt that make ns 4 then?:confused

Reverend Cooper
04-29-2007, 06:53 PM
^ i believe your right changing sig now

BAD LS1
04-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Hey didn't zbeagle turn down a race against me too? Wayne told him I'd race him in the cutty...I agreed I would, he said no. Wayne told him I'd race him on the bike last nite...once again I agreed, he said no. I believe I have Wayne and some others for my witness...wouldnt that make ns 4 then?:confused

lol not to mention the 6-7 times beagle ran me now, which he only won one, but i got him from a dig twice on the "regular street":thumbsup

Crawlin
04-29-2007, 07:00 PM
so we are counting races that never actually happened then right?

getting a little desperate are we? :)

Reverend Cooper
04-29-2007, 07:04 PM
they cant happen chris if the driver declines so yeah i gues it does. if a faster car wants my pos i will run i just ask for spots not say im tired sounds like the soufside needs a diaper changer and bottle filler for zbeagle.gotta hand it to him you guys trained him well he will only run cars that are slower than he is,typical soufsider lololol i guess we sould also add in the 6-7 that tommy whipped his ass also cuz those happened

northside 11
soufside diaper changers 3

Cutlass Queen
04-29-2007, 07:08 PM
they cant happen chris if the driver declines so yeah i gues it does. if a faster car wants my pos i will run i just ask for spots not say im tired sounds like the soufside needs a diaper changer and bottle filler for zbeagle.gotta hand it to him you guys trained him well he will only run cars that are slower than he is,typical soufsider lololol i guess we sould also add in the 6-7 that tommy whipped his ass also cuz those happened

northside 11
soufside diaper changers 3

oh snap...thats right coop:thumbsup

scottie K
04-29-2007, 07:18 PM

northside 11
soufside diaper changers 3:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

nismodave
04-29-2007, 08:50 PM
:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

X2 :rolf :rolf

Poncho
04-29-2007, 09:29 PM
i'm really glad we have a cool club in which we can all have fun.

Beagle
04-30-2007, 01:31 AM
i was ready to roll dood you unfortunately were sucking on the babby bottle and making excuses. my highly overpriced car is that way because its not a garbage truck on wheels like yours. mines cool yours isnt. stop hatin' and just start aprecciatiin' maybe your mommy and daddy will buy you one someday. facts are you pussied out not just against me but my wife lololololol chalk 2 up to the northside bishes. and dont talk to me about tired i prolly put in more hours by wed. then you do all week. your young and full of energy quit making excuses and crying and go back to your culvers baby bottle. all this crying from you,i think i here the wahhhhhhhhhhambulance coming lololololol:devil

**** off coop!!! you think that car is king shit. why dont you run the cars that are faster than yours. thats funny how nobody brings that up. you say i only run cars that i know i can beat. how many times did dan's gto kill me.... at least 10 not to mention cars that are faster than your piece of shit. the funny thing is, your talking shit about my car and the cars i race. i think everyone would agree that most of my races are fair on both sides. i have raced cars that have smoked me, do you hear me bitching about that? hell no!!!! and since when do roll races count? last time i checked i came out in front of that wrong wheel drive car. the only race that counts is from a dig i like all the northsides bull shit excuses there coming up with cause they cant handle the south side. if you want to play that game then neuwave has turned down at least 30 races against me. i've asked him to race evertime i see him. so southside 33 northside 4.

Poncho
04-30-2007, 01:42 AM
you still my friend, nic? you NS h8r

Reverend Cooper
04-30-2007, 05:35 AM
dont cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never said my car was king shit you have tho so thanks. ive been to rsd's and raced cars way faster than mine lost and won. if you need to be burped baby boy im sure the soufsiders will help. thats prolly why your so crabby and collacky...dooo deeee dooo deeee dooo deee here comes the wahhhhmbulance. go get your nookie and quit crying

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 06:52 AM
This shit is too funny. I WANT ACTION TOO!

And Coop, you're lucky I only have a underpriced POS otherwise I would stomp a mud hole in your overpriced POS................LOL

Overpriced POS..................that makes me giggle, what will people think of next?

nismodave
04-30-2007, 07:18 AM
Im waiting for Z Beagle to put that 10k into his car so he can run circles around the Roush.

H8RADE
04-30-2007, 07:55 AM
coop you can stop justifying your car purchase any time you want.

you can also stop bagging on everyone elses car choices too.

it's getting old.

x loads.
What a fuggin' blowhard.
:loser

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 08:44 AM
Hey beagle, remember the 1 sik pony?? 3 way run?? Pretty sure those were digs... and pretty sure i was at the mustangs rear 1/4 and you were behind me. So thats 2 for sure that i got, 1 for sure you got from dig the very first time. However you did elect to go from a roll, its still a speed competition.... You didnt HAVE to floor it, i wasnt holding a gun to your head lol

Im just saying this to clear the air, not talk shit to you...

juicedimpss
04-30-2007, 09:59 AM
so we are counting races that never actually happened then right?

getting a little desperate are we? :)

:banana1:

juicedimpss
04-30-2007, 10:01 AM
Thats pretty funny because it looks like to me ice would be able to run neck and neck with that car or worse... BEAT IT if it didnt spin clean past the 60 foot.

yeah,he was right on my doorhandle the whole time.
:stare

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Did you give Ice the hit Ron? It looks like he treed the shit out of you.

juicedimpss
04-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Did you give Ice the hit Ron? It looks like he treed the shit out of you.

i was trying to be nice,and making sure i didnt win by "stealin the hit"

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 10:34 AM
Oh, I thought you might have felt sleepy and took a nap..................LOL

juicedimpss
04-30-2007, 10:42 AM
Oh, I thought you might have felt sleepy and took a nap..................LOL

i was thinking about the cold beer waiting for me.

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 10:44 AM
i was thinking about the cold beer waiting for me.

:alcoholic :alcoholic :alcoholic

Beagle
04-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Im waiting for Z Beagle to put that 10k into his car so he can run circles around the Roush.

10 grand? more like 5 grand and i could run circles around that car. and tom as far as that race at the light you were both behind me and i didnt go until you both passed me. you no national has a slanted line. i would have smoked both of considering i was already stopped a car ahead of both of you. the north side is getting desperate. trying to claim any win they can think of.

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 10:59 AM
10 grand? more like 5 grand and i could run circles around that car. and tom as far as that race at the light you were both behind me and i didnt go until you both passed me. you no national has a slanted line. i would have smoked both of considering i was already stopped a car ahead of both of you. the north side is getting desperate. trying to claim any win they can think of.

Ok now your getting a mouth... And your on crack! You launched at the light with both of us, u raced, u were never ahead. Come chase it down at GLD tommrow night then to prove my point:thumbsup

Beagle
04-30-2007, 11:08 AM
everyone here knows that the light on national has a slanted line. i was in the far right lane and stopped at the line you were both starting from my rear bumber. i didnt even punch it until you passed me. anybody can beat that wrong wheel drive car.

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 11:21 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMbulance

Beagle
04-30-2007, 11:32 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMbulance

least i'm not making up wins like the northside. tom anywhere anytime i will beat your monte. run what you brung as you norfside bull shitters would say.

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 11:47 AM
least i'm not making up wins like the northside. tom anywhere anytime i will beat your monte. run what you brung as you norfside bull shitters would say.

I believe he said to take it to gld tomorrow nite:thumbsup

juicedimpss
04-30-2007, 11:52 AM
I believe he said to take it to gld tomorrow nite:thumbsup

beagle was there friday night waiting for tom to show up

Poncho
04-30-2007, 12:27 PM
You know Ron, we can't afford to drove to the ghetto everyday w/ these gas prices. Up here in the super far away NS. Culvers is over 30 minutes already.

juicedimpss
04-30-2007, 12:29 PM
You know Ron, we can't afford to drove to the ghetto everyday w/ these gas prices. Up here in the super far away NS. Culvers is over 30 minutes already.

thats what we dealt with EVERY friday night last year,burn our gas to eat chicken wings and disacuss who wasnt going to race anyone.
work a few hours of OT and you can make the drive down to shoot the shit with us once a month

Crawlin
04-30-2007, 01:09 PM
west allis vs northside of milwaukee?

which ones the ghetto?

that's a good one!!!! hahahahahaha

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 01:15 PM
Well there is the Aldi's lot.......................LOL

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 01:21 PM
You S.S. fukkers are turning into real D-bags with this stuff. I guess im tired of even wanting to race anyone because it turns into shit talk fest on the net, All the oh he said she said BS and oh you *** NS'ers all suck blah blah... Well we can take it to face to face instead if thats how its gonna be. You dont talk shit on the net unless you mean it. Plain and simple.

Well its a fact beagle will be on the bottle now for our next encounter, too bad. ******* excuses about angled roads and shit... who cares? you still stuffed it! This is why its so gay, no one just says GOOD RACE anymore and take the lose... No way a NS'er can beat my S.S. car!

All you guys do is talk a bunch of shit on here, we have several runs, nothing is said then... and the big balls come out now and say how my monte will get murdered by this LT1 car when i cam from a car behind to just about drive through you 3/4 way down.... I still would have beat you in a 1/4 with the 2.3 60 foot style i had.

Bring it tommorow, If you beat me, big deal... itsbecause you have a bottle on it and i dont. Roles will reverse when we do go bottle to bottle.

**** this NS vs SS bull shit, Not enough time in life to worry about beating some group of shit talkers...

Myles
04-30-2007, 01:24 PM
Then why did you jump on the whole southside northside bandwagon tom?

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 01:25 PM
Well it was kinda entertaining at first till i got beagle souring up the whole shit here for me... Thought he was cool till this shit...

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 01:28 PM
You S.S. fukkers are turning into real D-bags with this stuff. I guess im tired of even wanting to race anyone because it turns into shit talk fest on the net, All the oh he said she said BS and oh you *** NS'ers all suck blah blah... Well we can take it to face to face instead if thats how its gonna be. You dont talk shit on the net unless you mean it. Plain and simple.

Well its a fact beagle will be on the bottle now for our next encounter, too bad. ******* excuses about angled roads and shit... who cares? you still stuffed it! This is why its so gay, no one just says GOOD RACE anymore and take the lose... No way a NS'er can beat my S.S. car!

All you guys do is talk a bunch of shit on here, we have several runs, nothing is said then... and the big balls come out now and say how my monte will get murdered by this LT1 car when i cam from a car behind to just about drive through you 3/4 way down.... I still would have beat you in a 1/4 with the 2.3 60 foot style i had.

Bring it tommorow, If you beat me, big deal... itsbecause you have a bottle on it and i dont. Roles will reverse when we do go bottle to bottle.

**** this NS vs SS bull shit, Not enough time in life to worry about beating some group of shit talkers...

All ss'ers are keyboard warriors, I thought you knew this? They talk mad shit online but then face to face they are a bunch of cowards:rolf :rolf :rolf

Myles
04-30-2007, 01:28 PM
The problem is that we can take a joke and we can talk shit, and we can get offensive and be offended, and then be fine off the site. And alot of you guys dont have the ability to.

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Oh christ...........here we go again!

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Seriously i wouldnt be such a bitter asshole if everyone was straight forward and didnt make excuses about the details... I dont give two shits if i win or lose against ANYONE, if my shit didnt perform as expected... well too bad or vice versa.

No one has any respect enough to just not ***** and moan about a loss and tell the winner good race.

Myles
04-30-2007, 01:31 PM
All ss'ers are keyboard warriors, I thought you knew this? They talk mad shit online but then face to face they are a bunch of cowards:rolf :rolf :rolf

you want me to talk shit to your face? I can easily take it from here to there. Too bad you cant ******* handle this and blow it out of proportion. Its ok, i understand when someone has a weak mind and cant take the real world on.

juicedimpss
04-30-2007, 01:34 PM
Well it was kinda entertaining at first till i got beagle souring up the whole shit here for me... Thought he was cool till this shit...

so the rubber knife gang ruins it for you?

people are becoming very thin skinned on here,im sure glad racing season is here

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 01:34 PM
you want me to talk shit to your face? I can easily take it from here to there. Too bad you cant ******* handle this and blow it out of proportion. Its ok, i understand when someone has a weak mind and cant take the real world on.

See do we REALLY need to get personal? She is gonna go balistic again over the personal attacks This is about the cars and racing them...

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 01:35 PM

last time I checked I didn't single you out? Say what you want about me, ur not worth my time or energy:rolleyes:

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 01:36 PM
so the rubber knife gang ruins it for you?

people are becoming very thin skinned on here,im sure glad racing season is here

Its just a natural defense, as i said, you can say its all fun, but its at least 50-75% the way you actually feel.

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 01:38 PM
Its just a natural defense, as i said, you can say its all fun, but its at least 50-75% the way you actually feel.

more than that for percentage, they can talk shit about everyone behind their backs but when it comes down to face to face they're mysteriously their buddies right away...*bullshit*

Myles
04-30-2007, 01:38 PM
See do we REALLY need to get personal? She is gonna go balistic again over the personal attacks This is about the cars and racing them...

what i was mainly going for was to show that some people really just need drama and will take something said over the net and get all bent out of shape. This didnt even involve half the people here and they just jumped into it.

If you cant handle it why did you get involved?

And deana, you completley missed what i was talking about. But aparantly you are taking this shit way to seriously and you dont know how to handle it.

So i say again, If you cant handle it why did you get involved?

Myles
04-30-2007, 01:40 PM
more than that for percentage, they can talk shit about everyone behind their backs but when it comes down to face to face they're mysteriously their buddies right away...*bullshit*

Then why even bother coming down to these events? How come greg and us get along good? How come i can shoot the shit with coop still? So that just means YOU cannot deal with it. So remove yourself from the situation.

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 01:45 PM
Well you gotta do something to stand up for your self or the group you represent is why we get "Invloved" But when it goes beyond a little prodding to get races off, it IS straight up personal and that is fukking retarded.

There isnt a need to sit here and call deana weak and cant handle reality and shit... this isnt reality its the internet... ive never seen her argue in person so i cant say how she would handle in a debate, but it think were gonna find out.

I think we all need to have big air out face to face or something to set this ***** back on course lol...

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 01:45 PM
what i was mainly going for was to show that some people really just need drama and will take something said over the net and get all bent out of shape. This didnt even involve half the people here and they just jumped into it.

If you cant handle it why did you get involved?

And deana, you completley missed what i was talking about. But aparantly you are taking this shit way to seriously and you dont know how to handle it.

So i say again, If you cant handle it why did you get involved?

I can handle everything fine myles, it's the fact that you all can talk shit about everyone and everything they drive. You claim wins for the ss against neuwave and we all know damn well he's working his way through college and building his car on the budget he has like many other racers on this website.

You guys want respect for the cars you race and what you guys do to them and so forth on, but you give no respect to other people who are doing stuff differently. It's no longer a fun game, it's about the level of respect each racer has for one another. How can you expect to get respect back when you guys don't respect other racers in the game? Half the stuff said on here is suppose to be fun, but lately a lot of people can tell it's not fun...it's people being serious and I'm not singling anyone out.

All Im trying to say is if you want respect then give it back to other people, and stop talking about them behind their backs cause it does get back to the person quicker than you think.

juicedimpss
04-30-2007, 01:47 PM
damn,and i didnt even get upset when someone told someone else they shouldnt trust me....

and that was this weekend.

juicedimpss
04-30-2007, 01:49 PM
All Im trying to say is if you want respect then give it back to other people, and stop talking about them behind their backs cause it does get back to the person quicker than you think.

Thats for sure.
:thumbsup :rolf

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Then why even bother coming down to these events? How come greg and us get along good? How come i can shoot the shit with coop still? So that just means YOU cannot deal with it. So remove yourself from the situation.

Time out...first off I was fine with you at culvers, I'm not fine with you telling me I'm attempting to be something I'm not and so forth on. Like I said before and Tom stated, it's about getting personal and respect...that's not giving respect and that's personal.

Myles
04-30-2007, 01:53 PM
So when did i never give respect to anyones ride?

I have, and I will continue to do so. But it just seems that all that matters is what is said on here. If you guys want to be like that then fine.

I am sorry that you are incapable of logical thought and get hurt about alot of things. I was probably just raised differently and thus we have different views on the world. I will now then apologize, it was completely inappropriate for allll the things i said.

I will now stay out of the threads so i don't hurt anymore of your guys feelings. And i will ignore all the threads that you guys post when it comes to doing what i was doing and just having fun on the net.

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Thats for sure.
:thumbsup :rolf

You trying to imply something to me?:confused

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 01:56 PM
touch of saracsm in the end there lol.

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 01:58 PM
So when did i never give respect to anyones ride?

I have, and I will continue to do so. But it just seems that all that matters is what is said on here. If you guys want to be like that then fine.

I am sorry that you are incapable of logical thought and get hurt about alot of things. I was probably just raised differently and thus we have different views on the world. I will now then apologize, it was completely inappropriate for allll the things i said.

I will now stay out of the threads so i don't hurt anymore of your guys feelings. And i will ignore all the threads that you guys post when it comes to doing what i was doing and just having fun on the net.

You guys constantly talk shit about everyones rides....they were hacks wiring this up, they shouldnt have done this, that blah blah blah. That's not respect, respect is saying something like "damn for a low budget motor that car runs good." That's respect. You can't expect everything you guys say on here to be fun because half the time, like Tom said, its the truth.

Myles
04-30-2007, 01:59 PM
You guys constantly talk shit about everyones rides....they were hacks wiring this up, they shouldnt have done this, that blah blah blah. That's not respect, respect is saying something like "damn for a low budget motor that car runs good." That's respect. You can't expect everything you guys say on here to be fun because half the time, like Tom said, its the truth.

I remember saying that my wiring job was hacked. I don't remember saying anyone else's was?

Mudd Runner
04-30-2007, 02:00 PM
I have no respect for anyones car you all drive big piles

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 02:00 PM
I remember saying that my wiring job was hacked. I don't remember saying anyone else's was?

You said my car was slow once..................it really hurt Myles.

Myles
04-30-2007, 02:02 PM
You said my car was slow once..................it really hurt Myles.

im sorry notch, i apologize.

You know what, how about everyone tell me if i hurt your feelings, and i will personally apologize to you.

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 02:03 PM

I do really well, but I'll leave names outta it. I'm not here for the drama, I'm here for the bs talking and fun..lately it's not fun and I back that up 100%.

juicedimpss
04-30-2007, 02:04 PM
im sorry notch, i apologize.

You know what, how about everyone tell me if i hurt your feelings, and i will personally apologize to you.

it hurt my feeling whe you touched coops butt.

TURTLE
myles, you make fun of my car... i know it's slow... .and that hurts :cry:

Myles
it hurt my feeling whe you touched coops butt.

im sorr..... wait.... why were your feelings hurt?

Myles
04-30-2007, 02:05 PM
myles, you make fun of my car... i know it's slow... .and that hurts :cry:

Yeah, im sorry turtle...

but it is a ******* neon you goofy ****.

TURTLE
04-30-2007, 02:06 PM
yeah, i know... point a to b car... lol

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 02:19 PM
How about we rent those inflatable boxing rings with the big boxing gloves, or like josh said the sumo wrestling ones? There's a way to end the amount of drama thats been going on?:rolf :rolf :rolf

Crawlin
04-30-2007, 02:19 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i209/z28kid98/days.jpg

Crawlin
04-30-2007, 02:23 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i209/z28kid98/tehfunneydied.jpg

juicedimpss
04-30-2007, 02:24 PM
How about we rent those inflatable boxing rings with the big boxing gloves, or like josh said the sumo wrestling ones? There's a way to end the amount of drama thats been going on?:rolf :rolf :rolf

why does it have to be a rental unit? was that directed to me?

:rolf

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 02:26 PM
why does it have to be a rental unit? was that directed to me?

LOL..............................:thumbsup

Poncho
04-30-2007, 02:28 PM
i love you guys. group hug.

NOW!

GRAMPS SS
04-30-2007, 02:32 PM
myles you hurt my feelings when you laughed at my ROUSH wagon....forget that ...everyone does....even with the clocks off decal on the rear window

GROUP HUG....males with females....pants up or down..your choice...we are all free loving people....

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Lets hug it out bishes!
http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/culture/07/04/23_entourage_lg.jpg

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 02:34 PM
I'll try pants down with females......................

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 02:37 PM
I'll try pants down with females......................

Problem is... its like shopping at sears... its all tools! aka fooking sausage party... there is like one girl:rolf

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Problem is... its like shopping at sears... its all tools! aka fooking sausage party... there is like one girl:rolf

:wow :wow where the hell is the smiley guy falling to the ground with the *thud* when you need him!:rolf :rolf :rolf

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 02:50 PM
OK let me rephrase...........I'll take pants down hug with the female................LOL

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 02:52 PM
Have to see how accepting she is of that one... lol

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 02:56 PM
I doubt she will be, but heh, what the hell......................I can always sneak up on her:eek:

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 03:13 PM
I doubt she will be, but heh, what the hell......................I can always sneak up on her:eek:

:wow :wow I'm walking backwards from now on and close to walls or cars :rolf :rolf :rolf

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 03:14 PM
:wow :wow I'm walking backwards from now on and close to walls or cars :rolf :rolf :rolf

LOL....................................be afraid..........be very afraid!:wooo

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 03:16 PM
LOL....................................be afraid..........be very afraid!:wooo

*gulp*:wooo can I just stay seated on my motorcycle?

Crawlin
04-30-2007, 03:16 PM
i talk mad shit yo.

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 03:19 PM
*gulp*:wooo can I just stay seated on my motorcycle?

You're the Queen.............sit anywhere you want.................LOL

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 03:20 PM
You're the Queen.............sit anywhere you want.................LOL

Oh man, I so walked right into that one.....lol :goof

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Yes, yes you did......................LOL

BAD LS1
04-30-2007, 03:25 PM
Nahhh want notch... it goes like this... Here let me a clean a spot off for the queen to sit http://images.inmagine.com/168nwm/Rubberball/rbv005/rbv0050058.jpg

HA HA HA

Cutlass Queen
04-30-2007, 03:30 PM
Nahhh want notch... it goes like this... Here let me a clean a spot off for the queen to sit http://images.inmagine.com/168nwm/Rubberball/rbv005/rbv0050058.jpg

HA HA HA

:wow :wow Oh snap, damn you boys...I'll get you back you just wait lol

scottie K
04-30-2007, 03:57 PM
my balls itch .....:stare

mt98z weres a thong

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 04:55 PM

HA HA HA

I was going to say that but thought it was too forward...............LOL

So I went with the pants down hug instead

Firefighter Z
04-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Ron, hows my AKM Cable working out for you ;)

juicedimpss
04-30-2007, 05:06 PM
Ron, hows my AKM Cable working out for you ;)

its holding the shelf down nicely...lol
i havent been able to use it,my laptop is screwed up and needs to be reformatted.

Firefighter Z
04-30-2007, 05:21 PM
LOL! thats nice to hear.

Buy Yoo's Laptop....

BadAzzGTA89
04-30-2007, 06:00 PM
Seriously i wouldnt be such a bitter asshole if everyone was straight forward and didnt make excuses about the details... I dont give two shits if i win or lose against ANYONE, if my shit didnt perform as expected... well too bad or vice versa.

No one has any respect enough to just not ***** and moan about a loss and tell the winner good race.

Yea like when i beat your cavy with the sunfire noone got mad and you said good race and so did i:)

nismodave
04-30-2007, 06:25 PM
10 grand? more like 5 grand and i could run circles around that car.

Thats not what you said to me yesterday at Culvers.:confused

nismodave
04-30-2007, 06:47 PM
I think that some people here DO NOT show respect towards others here.

If you talk shit online, you should say the same things in person.

And if you call a persons car slow, garbage, ugly, gaudy.....whatever, alot of people take offense to it. Especially if you have spent your own time and $ to get it to where you want it.

And then people are surprised when that person gets pissed.....:confused

Me personally, if I dont like a person for what they say I keep at it at that...thier attitude. I dont bag on others cars, because I sure as hell dont appreciatte people bagging on mine. Unless its someone who I KNOW personally...Coop, John, Yoo and so on. Then I just slap them next time I see them.:chair: :durr

As far as the NS vs SS stuff........I saw this arguing/pisssed off people stuff coming a long time ago when it started.

So here we are, a bunch of fellow car lovers bench racing, talking shit on/offline, and having a not so friendly (as of late) rivalry between 2 sides of town.:chair:

Both sides of town have fast and slow cars........Assholes and Goodfellas......

Shut and race, people.

Beagle
04-30-2007, 07:40 PM
you northisers just cant take a joke. i could care less what you say about my car. and yes this is getting a little out of hand seeing as in how some people are taking this way to seriously.

Reverend Cooper
04-30-2007, 07:42 PM
x loads.
What a fuggin' blowhard.
:loser

get a life you fvcking dickweed go fight your own battle, read the rest of the shit posted before reading one post moron

Reverend Cooper
04-30-2007, 07:44 PM
west allis vs northside of milwaukee?

which ones the ghetto?

that's a good one!!!! hahahahahaha

dood that avatar is great where did you get the pix of zbeagle

Reverend Cooper
04-30-2007, 07:46 PM
The problem is that we can take a joke and we can talk shit, and we can get offensive and be offended, and then be fine off the site. And alot of you guys dont have the ability to.

ooh oooh ohh i can i can. this shits funny

nismodave
04-30-2007, 07:47 PM
you northisers just cant take a joke. i could care less what you say about my car. and yes this is getting a little out of hand seeing as in how some people are taking this way to seriously.

You seemed fairly upset about it yesterday.

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 07:48 PM
I agree that people just can't say good race and I lost without a crap load of excuses about spinning, bogging, uneven lines, spray, no spray, midgets in the trunk, hit a cat, to tired, to excited, to stupid, to smart, only have $200 into the car, he has $30,000 into the car, it's white, black, blue, silver, purple, and it has a ******* rainbow sticker on it.

Please.........noone what's to hear it. Either make your car faster, hook better, look nicer or SHUT THE **** UP!

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 07:50 PM
OK back to friendly shit talk..........oh and sneaking up on people

moels
04-30-2007, 07:57 PM
OMG, I think I lost brain cells reading this thread.

Why does everyone have to shit talk everyones cars? Some people have more money to stick in them and everyone has different tastes. WTF is the deal with putting people down? From the same car site especially!

nismodave
04-30-2007, 07:58 PM
I agree that people just can't say good race and I lost without a crap load of excuses about spinning, bogging, uneven lines, spray, no spray, midgets in the trunk, hit a cat, to tired, to excited, to stupid, to smart, only have $200 into the car, he has $30,000 into the car, it's white, black, blue, silver, purple, and it has a ******* rainbow sticker on it.

Please.........noone what's to hear it. Either make your car faster, hook better, look nicer or SHUT THE **** UP!

Excellent post.

The Internet has fvcked everything up.

People dont want to lose.....And now with the world wide web, if you lose its written how bad you lose........Everyone knows.....It bruises some peoples ego.

I remember when we would all go somewhere take a look at someones car and ask them to race, maybe not for $, maybe for $.

Perhaps we would be hanging out, and someone would say "Hey, Joe wants to run ya".......We would maybe see Joe at the track or somewhere else and the race would happen........Not all this SPOTS......Your car costs more/has more mods...Whatever BS.

If you got beat, you spent time working to save the $, in order to come back stronger..

It just seems like there is too much hate since the internet arrived.:punch:

Reverend Cooper
04-30-2007, 08:00 PM

your the number one person taking this to hard zbaby.. you can talk all the shit you want to dave. i guarantee you wont to my face,because you sure didnt on sat. at culvers. just for the record i love all the soufside fagbags. the part i like is i can talk all the shit i want and they dont usually get offended same for the northside folks. anyone who truly knows me realizes that i love to stir the pot. but its all joking. when it comes down to it even if zbaby broke down i would still stop and help him out just as if it were deanna,sonny,dave,john, ron,myles in his hunk o shit who the fvck ever. i would like to think you fags would stop and help me too...

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 08:08 PM
I stoped to help you once Coop. Only to find you Wayner, and Dave spooning in the back seat.................It was very disturbing............

nismodave
04-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Disturbing because, then you woke up and your PJs were all sticky.

Reverend Cooper
04-30-2007, 08:11 PM
bwahahahahahahahaha ^ want crotch i just didnt realize it was man crotch lolol

moels
04-30-2007, 08:11 PM
I stoped to help you once Coop. Only to find you Wayner, and Dave spooning in the back seat.................It was very disturbing............

Don't bring your disturbing wet dreams into this Mike! :wow

Crawlin
04-30-2007, 08:13 PM
Coop,

google image search. you can find anything.

"slow blue mustang" then press 'I'm feeling Lucky'

and this comes up

http://www.bluemoonspanishmustangs.com/nathaniel&newmoon.jpg

a guy hugging a horse, haha. Blue Moon Ranch, or something like that.

Reverend Cooper
04-30-2007, 08:15 PM
omg thats some great shiat there chris

Beagle
04-30-2007, 08:16 PM
i didnt really say anything to anyone on saturday. like i said i had a long day. your right i dont know you but you have to realize theres a fine line between talking shit and fvcking around. and most of the time you talk shit about alot of my posts. in my mind you took it to far. first impressions suck, when i heard the shit you were saying on saturday you came off ass just another asshole in an expensive car. so i figured i'd give you shit right back.

Want_Notch
04-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Disturbing because, then you woke up and your PJs were all sticky.

Damnit how did you find out!

Poncho
04-30-2007, 08:19 PM
coop you are just sick....

good work :thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
04-30-2007, 08:19 PM
my car isnt expensive.....it just slow ass blue rustang that can whoop up on your ltjuan

Beagle
04-30-2007, 08:26 PM
my car isnt expensive.....it just slow ass blue rustang that can whoop up on your ltjuan

its LT1! stupid mustang owners only know about mustangs. i might have a good race for you in the end of july :devil :devil :devil

Reverend Cooper
04-30-2007, 08:28 PM
^ kinda doubtfull i will be bringing more to the table soon! but wtf im sure my wife will still run you

scaleracer
04-30-2007, 08:39 PM
its LT1! stupid mustang owners only know about mustangs.

HEY HEY HEY YOU DO REALIZE SS HAS MUSTANGS ALSO cough cough..... scottie k. i know scottie k. knows about cars other than mustangs PS: you guys are going against yourselves

Beagle
i dont want to run your wife you cocky son of a b*tch!!! wtf is the matter with you. run me your self *** bag!!!!

scaleracer

HEY HEY HEY YOU DO REALIZE THE SS HAS MUSTANGS ALSO cough cough..... scottie k. i know scottie k. knows about cars other than mustangs PS: you guys are going against yourselves

scaleracer
04-30-2007, 08:40 PM

HEY HEY HEY YOU DO REALIZE THE SS HAS MUSTANGS ALSO cough cough..... scottie k. i know scottie k. knows about cars other than mustangs PS: you guys are going against yourselves

scaleracer
04-30-2007, 08:40 PM

GRAMPS SS
05-01-2007, 08:22 AM

hey hey hey...better of been the other wayner.....:thumbsup

Want_Notch
05-01-2007, 08:27 AM
hey hey hey...better of been the other wayner.....:thumbsup

Take your pick.....................LOL

juicedimpss
05-01-2007, 09:02 AM

i think you made your point

BAD LS1
05-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Well im going tonight if any one wants to run my wrong wheel drive slug with a truck motor.

Beagle
05-01-2007, 11:18 AM
i just spent some money on some crap so i cant go tonight.

BAD LS1
05-01-2007, 11:21 AM
i just spent some money on some crap so i cant go tonight.

Cant you get that for free every morning? Gotta go paying for it now?? sick fukk!:rolf

Want_Notch
05-01-2007, 11:54 AM
LTjuan or is it LTuno

BAD LS1
05-01-2007, 12:02 PM
LTjuan or is it LTuno

Its whatever u want it to be... LT-old technology.

juicedimpss
05-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Its whatever u want it to be... LT-old technology.

actually its slowT1

Heat Seeker WS6
05-01-2007, 12:20 PM
LT- http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/Heat_Seeker_WS6/pyramid2.jpg is good. It's old enough :goof

Want_Notch
05-01-2007, 12:34 PM
OOPS we better stop, we might be offending someone..................LOL

TURTLE
05-01-2007, 02:34 PM
hey tom.. i'll take the truck in the silver neon... no spray... i'll even give you the hit... ;)

juicedimpss
05-01-2007, 02:37 PM
hey tom.. i'll take the truck in the silver neon... no spray... i'll even give you the hit... ;)

now now,i thought we have come to NOT calling anyone out......we dont want to offend anyone here.

BAD LS1
05-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Well you gotta race!

Cutlass Queen
05-01-2007, 02:48 PM
Well you gotta race!

Oh when's this race going on? I have to be there to see this :rolf :rolf

BAD LS1
05-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Oh when's this race going on? I have to be there to see this :rolf :rolf

Guess i better order up them traction bars since i got the hit:rolf no idea when...

Cutlass Queen
05-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Guess i better order up them traction bars since i got the hit:rolf no idea when...

Let me know...I'll go and videotape this since mines getting work done to it now :thumbsup

BAD LS1
05-01-2007, 03:15 PM
lol i hope ur digi cam goes longer than 15 sec clips hahah the S10 is Sloooooowwwww

Waver
05-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Wow....a lot happens when I am not on here for three days

Cutlass Queen
05-01-2007, 03:30 PM
lol i hope ur digi cam goes longer than 15 sec clips hahah the S10 is Sloooooowwwww

only one way to find out what the digi cam is capable of :rolf :rolf :rolf

Waver
05-01-2007, 03:32 PM
we have a 1 gig memory card for 20 bucks at work, might be able to get 30 secs out of it.....doubt that will be enough though

Cutlass Queen
05-01-2007, 03:34 PM
we have a 1 gig memory card for 20 bucks at work, might be able to get 30 secs out of it.....doubt that will be enough though

If I remember correctly I have a 2 gig memory card that I bought to put in it :thumbsup

Heat Seeker WS6
05-01-2007, 03:34 PM
I have a camcorder :goof

Waver
05-01-2007, 03:40 PM
If I remember correctly I have a 2 gig memory card that I bought to put in it :thumbsup60 secs mmmm that should be the title of the vid.....gone in 60 secs......

BAD LS1
05-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Race took place in barely 60 secs....

Heat Seeker WS6
05-01-2007, 03:43 PM
60 seconds and still here

Reverend Cooper
05-01-2007, 06:54 PM
i dont want to run your wife you cocky son of a b*tch!!! wtf is the matter with you. run me your self *** bag!!!!

holy shit i can see you banging on the keyboard and your face getting all red....please stop short of crying ok. the wife drives pretty good....if your beat her,which i doubt i will consider you a worthy oppenent for a race.....till then stfu and get that nookie

Beagle
05-01-2007, 07:32 PM
i can tell you right now the way my car sits its not worthy to race your car end of story. you sound like a jackass talking shit about my pretty much stock LT1.

moels
05-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Jeez! Why don't you guys just meet up and have some laughs together in person to break the tension. I'll even bring my turd out so you can both have something to pick on and take the attention off eachother.

Want_Notch
05-01-2007, 08:01 PM
I need crazy spots from Wayne!

moels
05-01-2007, 08:04 PM
I need crazy spots from Wayne!

Whatever numbnuts, your car runs rings around mine and you know it.

Reverend Cooper
05-01-2007, 08:05 PM
i can tell you right now the way my car sits its not worthy to race your car end of story. you sound like a jackass talking shit about my pretty much stock LT1.

ding ding ding....do you get it....now you know how neuwave feels everytime you talk shit about him and his car.

Reverend Cooper
05-01-2007, 08:06 PM
nice try fagbag wang

moels
05-01-2007, 08:17 PM
nice try fagbag wang

If I had feelings that would have hurt Coop.

Waver
05-01-2007, 10:39 PM
hey beagle, no matter what you do to your car "it wont help you" against coop.........remind you of somthing?

Waver
05-01-2007, 10:40 PM
coop change the score.....it is two to one, because I smoked beagle on the first run...left him sitting there, he beat me by half a car on the 2nd one, and then he left me siting there, so in actuallity it should be 2 to 4 or three to 5

Cutlass Queen
05-01-2007, 11:05 PM
hey beagle, no matter what you do to your car "it wont help you" against coop.........remind you of somthing?

Oh snap, and Ice has spoken!:wow

BAD LS1
05-01-2007, 11:20 PM
So i got back from GLD with about 14 diff time slips... The monte runs like a mofo for virtually stock. E/T Streets going on it, and will go back again next week. The drag radials werent cutting it.

Beagle
05-02-2007, 12:40 AM
ding ding ding....do you get it....now you know how neuwave feels everytime you talk shit about him and his car.
actually thats not true cause neuwave has alot more mods than i do. and the difference between the shit talking neuwave and i do is just fvcking around you blow everything out of proportion.

Reverend Cooper
05-02-2007, 05:53 AM
i dont think saying my wife will hand you your ass at the strip is blowing things outta proportion....not when its truth

Waver
05-02-2007, 07:43 AM
i dont think saying my wife will hand you your ass at the strip is blowing things outta proportion....not when its truth
ouch.....now that is funny.....

Beagle
05-02-2007, 11:20 AM
heres the truth your a fvcking idiot who spent way to much money on a fvcking car. cant wait to see you get your ass handed to you.

Heat Seeker WS6
05-02-2007, 11:23 AM
heres the truth your a fvcking idiot who spent way to much money on a fvcking car. cant wait to see you get your ass handed to you.

Yeah ya dummy- blue's a slow color you should have gotten something else! :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :goof :thumbsup

Want_Notch
05-02-2007, 11:25 AM
I agree Jon, Coop is stupid. He should have bought a SILVER one!

Heat Seeker WS6
05-02-2007, 11:30 AM
I agree Jon, Coop is stupid. He should have bought a SILVER one!

Shinier paint is even more aerodynamic right?? :durr I bet shiny red is really really darn quick :thumbsup

Myles
05-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Shinier paint is even more aerodynamic right?? :durr I bet shiny red is really really darn quick :thumbsup

if that was true then you would actually be fast.

Heat Seeker WS6
05-02-2007, 11:42 AM

It moves pretty good. :thumbsup you driving your car this year or is Nismo gonna beat you out?

Want_Notch
05-02-2007, 11:53 AM
My car is proof that shiney paint does NOT help make a car faster................:durr

Poncho
05-02-2007, 12:05 PM

no myles, orange peel red isn't as fast as smooth shiny red.

300pny
05-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Always bet on Black

Myles
05-02-2007, 12:13 PM
It moves pretty good. :thumbsup you driving your car this year or is Nismo gonna beat you out?

my car will be out this year.

juicedimpss
05-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Always bet on Black

black cars are slow.

Crawlin
05-02-2007, 01:25 PM
indeed!!!

TURTLE
05-02-2007, 02:29 PM
x3... but silver cars ain't too shabby either...

BadAzzGTA89
05-02-2007, 07:23 PM
black cars are slow.

I agree!

Reverend Cooper
05-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Capt. Ron its not slow,they are for homo's you mean

Beagle
05-02-2007, 07:39 PM
and FORD is for poeple who need to spend alot of money to make it fast.

Reverend Cooper
05-02-2007, 07:49 PM
wow you need millions then for your brick^

moels
05-02-2007, 07:59 PM
and FORD is for poeple who need to spend alot of money to make it fast.

I haven't spent much on go fast parts on my Ford. I'll take the bottle out and run ya. ;)

Beagle
05-02-2007, 08:02 PM
thats not my point i have a 6k car you have a 20k or whatever it is

Reverend Cooper
05-02-2007, 08:03 PM
so its not our fault we like new cars

moels
05-02-2007, 08:04 PM
thats not my point i have a 6k car you have a 20k or whatever it is

Doesn't make sense. I could afford to buy my car and I bought it. There are a million fox body cars that put half as much $ in them running 10's. I could care less what you spent on your car, why do have an issue with what other people spent?

Beagle
05-02-2007, 08:15 PM
bang for the buck...... who wants to spend 20k on a low 13 second car. not saying any car in specific here just in general.

Reverend Cooper
05-02-2007, 08:17 PM
because its new,cool,and new wtf you sound like a retard at a spelling bee

Want_Notch
05-02-2007, 08:19 PM
bang for the buck...... who wants to spend 20k on a low 13 second car. not saying any car in specific here just in general.

The math doesn't make sense. Why would you spend 6k on a 14.5 second car?

Plus I spent what I dod on my car because it's a PIMP MOTHERFVCKING RIDE...........LOL

Beagle
05-02-2007, 08:22 PM
my car doesnt run 14.5......

moels
05-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Whatever, I am not ripping on your car in any way Zlegal. I like cars of all makes and $$$. I respect car guys that do their cars the way they want them done. If you have a problem with guys that spend more money on their cars than you, that is your problem. I have no regrets.

Beagle
05-02-2007, 08:25 PM
you know i dont even care anymore. i suppose if you got the money spend it.

Reverend Cooper
05-02-2007, 08:26 PM
^ thats right dont hate. appreciate. dont hate da playa hate da game corky.

Beagle
05-02-2007, 08:27 PM
yea...... im not saying i dont like high dollar cars. i wouldnt trade my car for anything, except another camaro.

TURTLE
05-02-2007, 08:29 PM
hell, i've got a 2k neon.. put 1k in it... runs 15's... but it'll turn on a dime and give ya 7cents change...

moels
05-02-2007, 08:30 PM
yea...... im not saying i dont like high dollar cars. i wouldnt trade my car for anything, except another camaro.

You have your tastes and others have theirs. What is your best ET to date with your current car? If you want you can PM me, I am just curious what you have done and what kind of times or HP you are running.

Reverend Cooper
05-02-2007, 08:31 PM
theres nothing wrong with that either,i like camaros too. i just dont have a mullet so im ****ed. j/k i like wayne pretty much did all cars,except gay ass primered fireturds lololol

Want_Notch
05-02-2007, 08:37 PM
I really hate red cars with black rims and Sonic Blue ones with non-black rims............

moels
05-02-2007, 08:45 PM
I really hate red cars with black rims and Sonic Blue ones with non-black rims............

You are just a hater! I hate you! lol

Reverend Cooper
05-02-2007, 08:50 PM
You are just a hater! I hate you! lol

x1349230950248709485

Want_Notch
05-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Feel the Love!

Reverend Cooper
05-02-2007, 08:58 PM
love the hate

Beagle
05-02-2007, 09:07 PM
heres what we should do, the race with me and neuwave i think the loser should have to race coops wife.

Want_Notch
05-02-2007, 09:13 PM
What the hell would that prove? I call loser!

Here is what I have.......03GT almost bone stock easy pickings...........

Want_Notch
05-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Hello! Is this thing on?

Poncho
05-02-2007, 09:27 PM
i thought S197's were high 13 sec cars? when did they become low 13 sec cars?

Want_Notch
05-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Mine?

Mine is a 13.xx car

Poncho
05-02-2007, 09:34 PM

Ditto, I do love Impulse Blue Cars and red cars w/ gunmetal rims. and anything chrome that shoots salad, i'm down with.

Want_Notch
05-02-2007, 09:35 PM
What about silver?

Poncho
05-02-2007, 09:40 PM
What about silver?

I dunno........ all the silver cars produced since the Millenium have lessened the coolness of silver for me I think. It's still cool, but they are on everything now. I think Metallic Teals need to make another come back. That being said, I was about a coin flip away from getting a Silver/Red Leather GTO instead of my Blue/Blue Leather car.

Reverend Cooper
05-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Ditto, I do love Impulse Blue Cars and red cars w/ gunmetal rims. and anything chrome that shoots salad, i'm down with.

you like tossing salad. this is why your gay,likes impiulse blue lol like his gay impulse's

Poncho
05-02-2007, 09:51 PM
you would know about gay impulses, since you always talk about them.

Reverend Cooper
05-02-2007, 09:57 PM
you would know about gay impulses, since you always talk about them.

i callem like a see em.
nice comeback dork get the joke book out next time if you need help lolol

Waver
05-02-2007, 10:05 PM
heres what we should do, the race with me and neuwave i think the loser should have to race coops wife.

lets see lost to you by half a car, and it wasnt ready......on the 18th it will be.....so I guess that eigther way you want to run coops wife.

Poncho
05-02-2007, 10:07 PM
as deana would say, go die in a fire, if myles is frodo, then you're samwise

Beagle
05-02-2007, 11:06 PM
lets see lost to you by half a car, and it wasnt ready......on the 18th it will be.....so I guess that eigther way you want to run coops wife.

seriously man i didnt get traction at all when we raced. i just looked at my time slips from last year and i was run consistant 2.1 -2.2 60ft. just imagine what i'll run with slicks :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil

Heat Seeker WS6
05-02-2007, 11:52 PM
What the coopstermobile needs is wallpaper! what looks better on the Roushy??

http://www.birchlane.net/images/website/NewSharon/RoomWallpaper.jpg

-OR-

http://www.iranmania.com/fun/screen_savers/1024/finding_nemo_003_1024.jpg

-OR-

http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/r/rubberduckie2.jpg

Waver
05-03-2007, 04:52 AM
seriously man i didnt get traction at all when we raced. i just looked at my time slips from last year and i was run consistant 2.1 -2.2 60ft. just imagine what i'll run with slicks :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil

I think we agreed on dot aproved tires, not slicks, race cars use slicks

BAD LS1
05-03-2007, 07:29 AM
Well E/T streets are DOT approved, often dubbed slicks. The monte will be sporting a set for next week's track adventure... Lol maybe i can pull another .5 sec out of it yet on top of the nearly a second i shaved off from stock already with no bottle.. bwhahahah

Poncho
05-03-2007, 07:32 AM
going for low 14's tom?

BAD LS1
05-03-2007, 08:05 AM
Yes! Someday...

Cutlass Queen
05-03-2007, 09:57 AM

Race cars use slicks? :rolf :rolf :rolf

BAD LS1
05-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Race cars use slicks? :rolf :rolf :rolf

Ah fukkkkkkkkkkkkk. My DD must be a steet going RC then

juicedimpss
05-03-2007, 10:01 AM

thats the same thing judge said a while back.
street cars have ne need to be on a DR,let alone a slick.

Poncho
05-03-2007, 12:25 PM
tires you can put more than 5000 miles on and have tires still.

but in that case my GTOs first set of tires were Race Car tires.