PDA

View Full Version : Peeing + Elec. Fence = Omg...!!!

Car Guy
04-26-2007, 12:22 PM
http://www.break.com/index/peeing-on-an-electric-fence.html

I'm speechless.....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Breecher_7
04-26-2007, 12:59 PM
Thats a load of crap....there is not enough amperage running through an electric fence to do that. Funny though!!!!

pOrk
04-26-2007, 01:39 PM
^ Electrical fence GENUIUS

PureSound15
04-26-2007, 01:52 PM
Thats a load of crap....there is not enough amperage running through an electric fence to do that. Funny though!!!!

So then, whats the point of an electrical fence? Just to detect a break in the circuit?

Not being a ****, only curious.

Breecher_7
04-26-2007, 02:01 PM
Even for protection an electric fence like that would be illegal. Yes, most electric fences are high voltage, low amperage, just enough to make you feel it. Grab one once, our horses are behind them, ive been hit by them a few times. In a military installation though, or possibly that airport, yes, it is used to isolate a specific area of that fence that is being tampered with.

Breecher_7
04-26-2007, 02:01 PM
^ Electrical fence GENUIUS

Do you have one in your back yard? I do...... I guess that makes me a little more of a expert then you.......

Car Guy
04-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Even for protection an electric fence like that would be illegal. Yes, most electric fences are high voltage, low amperage, just enough to make you feel it. Grab one once, our horses are behind them, ive been hit by them a few times. In a military installation though, or possibly that airport, yes, it is used to isolate a specific area of that fence that is being tampered with.

It's in Canada, that might make a difference......

:headbang :headbang :headbang

Breecher_7
04-26-2007, 02:28 PM
You could be right! Slap me with the stupid stick, I being the idiot figured it was in the US. Guess it may be true, Canada does have some pretty strict laws. I believe 1st offence DUI up there is like 5 years jail time. Its like prohibition up there.

Car Guy
04-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Guess it may be true, Canada does have some pretty strict laws. I believe 1st offence DUI up there is like 5 years jail time. Its like prohibition up there.

I have a friend who moved here from Canada but goes back to visit family. He said Canada is a very friendly/nice place to live until you break the law.....

It's not like the US to where you get 9 thousand chances, in a nutshell he said 'the law' is NO joke......

Yooformula
04-26-2007, 02:50 PM
mythbusters did a segment about pissing on electric rails for a train and couldnt get anything out of it. I know airport fences carry high voltage so that could be a reason but normal fences wont get ya unless you lean your pecker on the damm fence and piss on the voltage source..

Yooformula
04-26-2007, 02:51 PM
i just watched the video now. airport fence = high voltage

Car Guy
04-26-2007, 02:54 PM
i just watched the video now. airport fence = high voltage

I wonder how much that hurts, cause getting kicking in the 'spot' is bad enough. Imagine getting zapped so hard it knocks you over......:stare

Matchew
05-03-2007, 05:29 PM
LOL I seen those A while ago LOL still always good to see again lol

Anubis

hrsp
05-03-2007, 06:23 PM
ummm that would def suck