PDA

View Full Version : Ghetto Birds

DirtyMax
04-25-2007, 03:46 PM
I was wondering why there was about 3 news choppers right above my house (68th & Morgan). I think this is why. What a letdown... here I thought it was something exciting. A high school fight... :rolleyes:

Milwaukee Police Investigate Brawl at Hamilton High School
Milwaukee police officers had to break up a number of fights at Milwaukee Hamilton High School Wednesday afternoon.

"At around 1:30, an irate parent on site wanted to settle an issue with a student who she believed had somehow gotten involved with her daughter," said MPS spokesperson Roseann St. Aubin. "Police were called to settle that situation down."

Once that situation was secured, two students began to argue in the hallway.

"This was unrelated to the first incident," St. Aubin said. "Initial information we're getting from the scene indicates that this may have been two rival gang members. Other students joined in, and for a brief amount of time this was a fight between about 15 students."

Per MPS guidelines, St. Aubin said Hamilton staff called the students' parents to the school.

"When some of those parents arrived, they began to fight with some of the students who had been in the earlier altercation. Police, who were still there investigating, had to break it up between the parents and the students."

At least two adults and more than 12 students were arrested and now face disorderly conduct citations. In addition, MPS will discipline the students with punishments that could include suspension or expulsion.

03CVLX
04-25-2007, 03:54 PM
Thanks for posting this 4eyed.. I live not too far away and was wondering why the choppers were there. Have been sitting here waiting for the news to come on, to find out whats up.

SSDude
04-25-2007, 04:22 PM
Opportunity to use the plastic hand cuffs:thumbsup

awsomeears
04-25-2007, 10:30 PM
I'll just keep my mouth shut on this subject ....................