PDA

View Full Version : Cruising What Do You Think?????

scaleracer
04-23-2007, 09:52 PM
I think that if you aren't causing any trouble you should be able to hang out with friends just like at culvers or on the NS. I love to see burnouts and drag racing and I understand people want to have fun but some people take a little to much advantage of the little rights we have to go to car shows and gatherings.

Brian98GTP
04-23-2007, 09:55 PM
No matter where you go, or who is all there, there will always be some group of brainless fvckheads that will ruin it for the rest of us. Last summer at Culvers proves it.

2SLOW
04-23-2007, 09:57 PM
No matter where you go, or who is all there, there will always be some group of brainless fvckheads that will ruin it for the rest of us. Last summer at Culvers proves it.

word! there is always someone to **** it up.

twirkin50
04-23-2007, 09:57 PM

The TRUTH!!!! :thumbsup

michelle
04-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Heh, not too long ago we had a bunch of SHOs get together and we stopped to take pictures in a parking lot on Highway 100, only to have a cop stop and ask us what we were doing. He was laughing and asked why a bunch of Taurus' got together and then slapped the side of us Crown Vic and smiled. I bet that made his night.

But the cruising has gotten out of hand down there. Some people really can't drive and to have that many people who can't drive on the same street is just asking for it.

300pny
04-23-2007, 10:05 PM
We have had alot of luck hanging out at Gergie porgies on Ryan rd & howell. Sat night a lot of cars and other nights they have a pretty nice deck to hang out on. Not to mention the best Gyro's around

03CVLX
04-23-2007, 10:20 PM
I agree with everything above, There will always be people there to screw things up. If I could find a spot where it wouldn't turn into trouble all the time. Id go all the time.

Windsors 03 Cobra
04-23-2007, 10:25 PM
We have had alot of luck hanging out at Gergie porgies on Ryan rd & howell. Sat night a lot of cars and other nights they have a pretty nice deck to hang out on. Not to mention the best Gyro's around
We'll see you there than.

pOrk
04-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Georgie Porgies sucks, its expensive and people are packed in their like sardines.

Waver
04-24-2007, 12:13 AM
Cruising is not a problem.....It wasnt when it started up in the 60's 70' and 80's......the problem is the kids that drive like retards, try to race everyone and their brother, and those tools in the inner city that they were talking about in the news, who caused ems/fire response time to be 45 min, that is ******* pathetic

GRAMPS SS
04-24-2007, 08:41 AM
I agree with everything above, There will always be people there to screw things up. If I could find a spot where it wouldn't turn into trouble all the time. Id go all the time.

words from the old fart here....there has only been one place for hanging out where we didn't have the retards....that was at KARENS CUSTARD on hwy 100 and capital drive....we would meet fri and sat and never had a problem with the tools.....and the cops from tosa and milw would roll thru and not a peep from them....at the end of the night...some would go crusin on the hwy and some would hit the ns for late night racing.......now it's a pain in the butt....anyone catch the news last night on the crack down on crusin in milw....there not playing around anymore....648 tickets handed out cars towed.....we felt part of it fri night on the ns for those who were there will remember.....it's getting out of hand...not like it was when i was younger anymore...i feel sorry for my 13 year old son when he gets his car at 16 and wants to hang some where.....
but what can we do about it..nothing...culvers will be a nice spot as soon as they get rid of the toolville....as we all noticed sat night..the WAPD rolled thru and toolville scattered except the red ROUSH that hid by us...but the WAPD left us alone...they know were not causeing problems.......JMO

so everyone knows...in june or july ...no lottering sign from the city of west allis are going up at culvers in the lots...all ready been told that does not inclued us by the mgr of culvers...it's for toolville only...and in the strip mall behind culvers will be a sports bar and a work out gym and down below a building will be going in for a java hut i believe....was told this sat night.....just to keep you updated on what is going on in the lots for us....we get to stay.....they want toolville gone...the management like our group...were regulars and we spend while were there......just some info for everyone

Feature Pony
04-24-2007, 09:09 AM
I got my cruising bug out in the 90's. I haven't really been crusing in the past 7 years, I got sick of getting stupid tickets. I got pulled over when I was already parked putting my T-tops on in the pouring rain on howard ave 2 blocks off the highway, and the cop gave me a window tint ticket, after that I stopped.

Nix
04-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Everytime Im there at Culvers I ALWAYS park in the front just to avoid the pieces of shit that are in the parking lot. I do not want to be associated with them and I dont want my car by them either.

We go through this shit every year and it always turns out the same way. The fuktards will never go away, but it would be nice if they went away from me and Culvers. It looks like I will have to find a new place to park since they have ruined Culvers once again.

Fukers:flipoff2: Fuking morons dont know how to drive and also dont have a clue how to respect other peoples property.:flipoff2:

Rocket Power
04-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Cruising is not a problem.....It wasnt when it started up in the 60's 70' and 80's......the problem is the kids that drive like retards, try to race everyone and their brother,
True dat, back in the eighties ****** was great lots of muscle driving around and not a bunch of ass hats zipping in and out of traffic. I miss those days.
Now I don't normally take the HWY home when I am out (I live in West Allis not too far off it) , just to avoid the tards who can't drive.

300pny
04-25-2007, 07:34 AM
Cruising is not a problem.....It wasnt when it started up in the 60's 70' and 80's......the problem is the kids that drive like retards, try to race everyone and their brother, and those tools in the inner city that they were talking about in the news, who caused ems/fire response time to be 45 min, that is ******* pathetic

It started before the 60's. Boys will be Boys.