PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming alert: One square for you!

Prince Valiant
04-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Yep, that's what it's coming to if you want to save the world:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6583067.stm

Sheryl Crow (who is a hottie), has proposed that people should be limited to one square of toliet paper per restroom visit..."only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required" in her own words. (personally...I don't know when I've ever needed less than three. And of course, with some, full paper towels are best)

She also is quoted in the article as believeing the paper napkins are the ultimate hieght of wastefullness...of course, not the 3 semi tractor trailers, 4 tour buses, and 6 cars that her tour requires. Nope, 1 paper napkin is the ultimate in greed...lick your fingers and use your sleeve dammit!

*sigh* rockstars...is there anything they don't know?

Breecher_7
04-23-2007, 05:19 PM
So Uh is this where we go to the 3 seashells thing? (demolition man)

No one is taking my ass paper!

jamest
04-23-2007, 05:33 PM
Why can't musicans sing and write music and keep their mouths shut regarding everything else.

Feature Pony
04-23-2007, 05:35 PM
I hate tree huggers, I'll believe it when its Christmas and the temp is 86 degrees outside and I'm cutting my grass!! Then ok maybe we have a problem untill then, wheres my leaded gas!!!

GRM-REPR
04-23-2007, 05:58 PM
Yes, and Crow's suggestions and statements mean sooooo much to me, I take them to heart......Actually I take a dump on hers (and other celebs) comments and use waaay more than 1 square to wipe my hinnie....

that is all.....

Yooformula
04-23-2007, 06:01 PM
Why can't musicans sing and write music and keep their mouths shut regarding everything else.

phcuking thank you!!!!!:thumbsup

Karps TA
04-23-2007, 06:41 PM
I''d like to challenge her to wiping my ass clean with just a couple squares of TP. If she can do it and be able to lick her fingers afterwards, then maybe she's on to something.

SSDude
04-23-2007, 07:17 PM
I''d like to challenge her to wiping my ass clean with just a couple squares of TP. If she can do it and be able to lick her fingers afterwards, then maybe she's on to something.

Sherly emailed me and said she will take your challenge under one condition that you eat only bean burritos the day before.

Rocket Power
04-23-2007, 10:14 PM
No one is taking my ass paper!
They can have my buttwipe when the remove it from my cold dead hands:goof