PDA

View Full Version : good to be home

88Nightmare
04-22-2007, 10:37 PM
so for those not in the know, I was gone since thursday in new jersey for a wedding. Man what a weekend it was. Friday I drove up to New York and checked out my old "hood". Went over and checked out the Orange County Choppers shop which was only about 15min from my old house. Checked out their museum/giftshop which had all sorts of custom choppers, including the famous 9/11 chopper. man was that a sight. brought back some bad memories of the day but it was a great piece of work. Saturday was the wedding. Reception was an open bar. I was plastered. After the reception we went back to the house to change out of the dress clothes and then met up with my cousin and her fiance for some effin white castle burgers. Today we drove home. Made some incredible time on the freeway. Left New Jersey at 7am eastern time, stopped twice for gas, and twice for food (they were all seperate stops) so we stopped 4 times, and made it home by 8:00pm central time. Hell yeah, thats like 960 miles in 13 hours. I was haulin. Luckily I had a minivan that was goin even faster then me so I just paced behind him in the event there was some friendly porkers out with their radar guns, but no police interation the whole weekend, which was kind of surprising. I won't say exactly how fast I was goin..... but we can just say some people don't even hit that kind of trap speed at Da Grove **cough neuwave** :durr

Anyway, it was a great time. Lots to catch up on here, sorry I missed culvers this weekend, it was beautiful weather here and on the east coast.

And now, I leave you with some pictures from white castle. We took all our empty burger boxes and built a "castle". It was a work of art :thumbsup
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/whitecastle3.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/whitecastle.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/whitecastle2.jpg

Reverend Cooper
04-22-2007, 10:38 PM
you were gone ?

88Nightmare
04-22-2007, 10:39 PM
didnt you notice a decrease in shit talking? :rolf

Reverend Cooper
04-22-2007, 10:41 PM
no,just the lack of stank

lololololol

88Nightmare
04-22-2007, 10:42 PM
couldnt wayne take up the gap with his old stankyness?

Reverend Cooper
04-22-2007, 10:47 PM
no he is northside.....we are talking about the southern,kilbasa sausage papermill county stadium flushing into the river nuclear power plant homocity stank.
glad your back next time i see you i have more brass for mr. weber. thank you for being the man in the middle.......it must remind you of jail bwahahahahahaha

hrsp
04-22-2007, 11:17 PM
ahhhh damn........ he;s back and he's still a whore!!!!

Flicktitty
04-22-2007, 11:19 PM
Good to see your back Mikey, maybe with a little less sand this time?

oh and nice White castle boxes, Me brandy and Travis did the samething before putting them on the ORCA! as long as were on the White Castle topic how many did you eat? or can you eat?

EDIT - and only a true hillbilly south sider would take pics of the whitecastle and none of the wedding lol

Yooformula
04-22-2007, 11:20 PM
white castles rock!! Growing up on the east coast, its was madatory to hit the castle!

I had to get a pack of 100 on my way to Indy to catch a Steeler's game. I only made it through like 20 before the beer and sliders didnt mix.

Waver
04-23-2007, 08:36 AM
hey mike, did NPH steal your car too? lol

GRAMPS SS
04-23-2007, 08:43 AM
so for those not in the know, I was gone since thursday in new jersey for a wedding. Man what a weekend it was. Friday I drove up to New York and checked out my old "hood". Went over and checked out the Orange County Choppers shop which was only about 15min from my old house. Checked out their museum/giftshop which had all sorts of custom choppers, including the famous 9/11 chopper. man was that a sight. brought back some bad memories of the day but it was a great piece of work. Saturday was the wedding. Reception was an open bar. I was plastered. After the reception we went back to the house to change out of the dress clothes and then met up with my cousin and her fiance for some effin white castle burgers. Today we drove home. Made some incredible time on the freeway. Left New Jersey at 7am eastern time, stopped twice for gas, and twice for food (they were all seperate stops) so we stopped 4 times, and made it home by 8:00pm central time. Hell yeah, thats like 960 miles in 13 hours. I was haulin. Luckily I had a minivan that was goin even faster then me so I just paced behind him in the event there was some friendly porkers out with their radar guns, but no police interation the whole weekend, which was kind of surprising. I won't say exactly how fast I was goin..... but we can just say some people don't even hit that kind of trap speed at Da Grove **cough neuwave** :durr

Anyway, it was a great time. Lots to catch up on here, sorry I missed culvers this weekend, it was beautiful weather here and on the east coast.

And now, I leave you with some pictures from white castle. We took all our empty burger boxes and built a "castle". It was a work of art :thumbsup
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/whitecastle3.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/whitecastle.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/whitecastle2.jpg

hey mike...the lady with the straw in her mouth...was that your date for the weekend:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

88Nightmare
04-23-2007, 08:49 AM
hey old ass mother****er, thats my mother. stop checkin her out.

I didn't eat too many burgers, because we had just come from the wedding where we had this 4 course dinner, so I only had the 4 burger value meal.

Anyone who grew up on the east coast knows all about white castle :D

LIL EVO
04-23-2007, 08:54 AM
There's a white castle just about open at Racine Mall.

GRAMPS SS
04-23-2007, 08:54 AM
sliders for the win.........have to have them when ever we go to the inlaws in indy....

you took your mom as your date...you hillbilly:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :goof

88Nightmare
04-23-2007, 09:03 AM
hahahaha, no i didnt take my mom as a date. She went because the wedding was for the family, and she hadn't been "home" to see her mother or other relatives in 4 years.

juicedimpss
04-23-2007, 10:05 AM
get to work you homo

Flicktitty
04-23-2007, 11:11 AM
There's a white castle just about open at Racine Mall.

hell yeah there is. :thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
04-23-2007, 11:22 AM
are you leaving again soon for a long long time ?

oh yeah and rion just ***** slapped your ass lol

BAD LS1
04-23-2007, 11:27 AM
HAHAHahh That reminds me of this movie, now i can picture mike doing the same shit as in this movie, trying to get to the one in racine! LOL

http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/2373/posters/poster1_large.jpg

Flicktitty
04-23-2007, 11:29 AM
all this talk of white castle maybe we should have a meet at the one in Kenosha?

anyone?

2SLOW
04-23-2007, 11:36 AM
all this talk of white castle maybe we should have a meet at the one in Kenosha?

anyone?

mmmmmm sliders!