PDA

View Full Version : Culvers 4-21-07

84 Regal
04-22-2007, 07:31 AM
I cant believe how you people ( i dont now many faces on here) drive on Hwy 100. I was just stopping at Culvers for some ice cream with my buddy while still on the bikes and you people think its a race track to get in and leave. There is a time and place for everything and there is not the place. Just like to thank the idiot who left in a import who almost hit my buddy on his bike. Keep up the driving till you hurt someone. I am not complaining at the people who dont drive like idiots, i will say thank you to them.

Thanks Mike

Windsors 03 Cobra
04-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Best Hwy experience ever to be honest.
I only did 2 rounds and had to go :) Way to dangerous, sorry about that driving

MurphysLaw88GT
04-22-2007, 09:19 AM
I cant believe how you people ( i dont now many faces on here) drive on Hwy 100. I was just stopping at Culvers for some ice cream with my buddy while still on the bikes and you people think its a race track to get in and leave. There is a time and place for everything and there is not the place. Just like to thank the idiot who left in a import who almost hit my buddy on his bike. Keep up the driving till you hurt someone. I am not complaining at the people who dont drive like idiots, i will say thank you to them.

Thanks Mike

:confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused

Slow Joe
04-22-2007, 09:29 AM

Thanks Mike

:confused :confused :confused As Well... I think that most of the people on here are safe drivers with the exception of a maybe a handfull...

Lash
04-22-2007, 09:30 AM

Thanks Mike

Did you ever think that maybe the people who drive like idiots have nothing to do with this site at all.
Maybe if you'd stop in and post more you'd know that already.

Enough with the "you people".

:rolleyes:

Korndogg
04-22-2007, 09:41 AM
lol here we go...this should be good.

most of the people on here are responsible enough and not stupid enough to race on HWY anyway. Why would you automatically think its a person from this site???

Reverend Cooper
04-22-2007, 10:35 AM
boy i dont know about you guys but i pulled in and never left till they made us leave. you guys is pretty general. sorry you had a bad exp. thats not what its about

Heat Seeker WS6
04-22-2007, 10:43 AM
boy i dont know about you guys but i pulled in and never left till they made us leave. you guys is pretty general. sorry you had a bad exp. thats not what its about

:wstupid
Someone cut me off in line to get a soda refill :durr bastages

nismodave
04-22-2007, 10:44 AM
I highy doubt many of the people here that go to Culvers drive like dummys in the lot.....

1- We value having a place to go hang out with our vehicles, and I know most dont want to do anything to f it up.

2- If one of us did something stupid, the others would be on that persons ASS.

Cutlass Queen
04-22-2007, 10:51 AM
I highy doubt many of the people here that go to Culvers drive like dummys in the lot.....

1- We value having a place to go hang out with our vehicles, and I know most dont want to do anything to f it up.

2- If one of us did something stupid, the others would be on that persons ASS.

^x2

Reverend Cooper
04-22-2007, 10:54 AM
yeah my foot slipped on the clutch last year and squeaked the tires leaving and i got bitched out by everyone x3 dave

rally_scort
04-22-2007, 10:59 AM

Thanks Mike

you might want to point this view towards the ALDI ganstas....i dont think anybody from here would drive like that especially in a crowded parking lot.I did notice there were a few bikes doin burnouts too so try and not single one group out either.On another note, i did like taking the walk of shame through that crowd of idiots.I think i was told to do a burnout by at least 10 gangsta looking honda boys.I told one kid ive got more torque than he can dream of in his overrated hatch.He got pissed and tried starting shit so i reved the piss outta it and smoked out a few of em with some oilly mess.I wish i had kept the dirtbike pipe on there :(

lilws6
04-22-2007, 11:11 AM
I pulled in and stayed. I was talkin to the few people i know lol But when i rolled in (i have the tops off and windows down) i rolled past a whole row of civics and what did i hear? Them laughing at me. What for huh? cuz they know my cars gata kill theres i don't get it why ricers gata be so retarded it makes me mad when we get some place we can acually hang out and people that are so Imature gata ruin it all. i say we find a place out int he country here where we can all hang out cuz no cops gana bother us here lol.

GRM-REPR
04-22-2007, 11:38 AM

Thanks Mike

Good job on finding out how to stereotype a website:punch: .

Please grow up....that is all......

Berettaspeed
04-22-2007, 11:56 AM
HAHA its HWY what would you expect? thats how it is there.
most people on here don't act like fools in the parking lot.

Windsors 03 Cobra
04-22-2007, 12:16 PM
Did the people that use to hang out at oscars move to culvers ?

84 Regal
04-22-2007, 12:35 PM
Did you ever think that maybe the people who drive like idiots have nothing to do with this site at all.
Maybe if you'd stop in and post more you'd know that already.

Enough with the "you people".

:rolleyes:

I wrote you people because I only know about 10 of you on here. When If the word is said to people about a IDIOT then they sound not be there. I have nothing wrong with a hang out, I think it is great and cop should leave you alone (but there is always one or 3 bad grapes to f it up). I am just passing the word about my first time up there this year. I just dont WANT THE IDIOTS F"""ING it up for that reason. Like I said in my first post I said sorry to anybody that was doing the right thing. I do stop in every other day and read the post just dont have to voice my option on most of them.

I never said in the lot, side road going to hwy 100

Thanks Mike M.

Flicktitty
04-22-2007, 12:36 PM

exactly:thumbsup

Poncho
04-22-2007, 12:36 PM
yup they did.

nismodave
04-22-2007, 12:53 PM
I wrote you people because I only know about 10 of you on here. When If the word is said to people about a IDIOT then they sound not be there. I have nothing wrong with a hang out, I think it is great and cop should leave you alone (but there is always one or 3 bad grapes to f it up). I am just passing the word about my first time up there this year. I just dont WANT THE IDIOTS F"""ING it up for that reason. Like I said in my first post I said sorry to anybody that was doing the right thing. I do stop in every other day and read the post just dont have to voice my option on most of them.

Thanks Mike M.

Thanks for the info.......Im sure all the idiots who drive like dummys and read this Forum, and are not members will take your words seriously.:rolleyes:

Flicktitty
04-22-2007, 12:58 PM
Dave where were ya last night? i had a shiney SR dipstick for ya....

nismodave
04-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Dave where were ya last night? i had a shiney SR dipstick for ya....

Sorry man, I was a a BBQ.....Should of gave it to Coop.:)

Flicktitty
04-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Sorry man, I was a a BBQ.....Should of gave it to Coop.:)

Eh, no biggie, i'll be up by you guys again this week or next week anyway.

2SLOW
04-22-2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the info.......Im sure all the idiots who drive like dummys and read this Forum, and are not members will take your words seriously.:rolleyes:

Dave FTW:thumbsup

Yooformula
04-22-2007, 01:18 PM
yeah my foot slipped on the clutch last year and squeaked the tires leaving and i got bitched out by everyone x3 dave

oh here we go.....admit it and take it like a man dammit. You ROMPED on the gas when you left not a slip. :goof Granted you havent done it again but dont try to play it down;) thats like some dude claimed he just squeeked his tires in front of my house but he really roasted them all the way past my neighbor's driveway.:alcoholic :goof :goof

GRAMPS SS
04-22-2007, 01:23 PM
i know of these idiots you speak...they are in tool land...we all say 40 of us last night stayed in the lot and watched the freak show...we all had our salads (john) and butter burgers, lemon ices...and what ever...and watched in amazement the tools in the aldis lot...and one had the balls to park his red ROUSH with us so when the cops came through, didn't find him there......so as far as all goes there are 4 places to park at cuvers....and we don't park in tool land...were the freak show goes on that brings the cops in to shut it done....they were doing burn out contests and playing tokyo drift in that lot...i was just wait for one to slam into another....will they ever learn,.....sad to say but no.....so with that said ...stay in the lot with us from BCM and you won't have the BS that comes with tool land....

Myles
04-22-2007, 01:27 PM
im afriad if i go up there in my bird they might scratch the flat black, then i would have to spend the 20 min it takes to repaint the car!

Reverend Cooper
04-22-2007, 01:39 PM
oh here we go.....admit it and take it like a man dammit. You ROMPED on the gas when you left not a slip. :goof Granted you havent done it again but dont try to play it down;) thats like some dude claimed he just squeeked his tires in front of my house but he really roasted them all the way past my neighbor's driveway.:alcoholic :goof :goof

not sure what you mean?

GRAMPS SS
04-22-2007, 02:11 PM
im afriad if i go up there in my bird they might scratch the flat black, then i would have to spend the 20 min it takes to repaint the car!

myles...i thought you keep a fix it kit of sand paper and a can of primer with you at all times to keep the show car look.......:thumbsup

Myles
04-22-2007, 02:19 PM
myles...i thought you keep a fix it kit of sand paper and a can of primer with you at all times to keep the show car look.......:thumbsup

if i use primer on it it wont look right, hence why i keep that dumpster paint i used to paint it in the trunk.

nismodave
04-22-2007, 03:03 PM
thats like some dude claimed he just squeeked his tires in front of my house but he really roasted them all the way past my neighbor's driveway.:alcoholic :goof :goof

OMG...Put down the pipe......You down damn well that the Pimptrepid couldnt smoke the tires if it tried.

Clean up the leaves by the curb, then maybe people wont spin the tires when they try to leave.:rolf :loser

DSMDuDE
04-22-2007, 06:25 PM
I was able to bring the talon out there last night, parked it for most of the night at culvers because of a small oil leak, but all in all i had a good time, deffinitally looking forward to coming out there more often!

Heat Seeker WS6
04-22-2007, 06:31 PM

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf
:banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1:
:banana :banana

Josepy
04-22-2007, 07:44 PM
ive been down to hwy once. alls i can say i will never go back. pretty friggin gay. a lot of stupid people down there.

HRSEPLA
04-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Good thread, very true, but it wasnt too long ago I saw a jackass do a burnout with people standing around in Oscars lot in a 84 regal....
Good point none the less.

Reverend Cooper
04-22-2007, 07:57 PM
hmm 84 regal ya dont say? its a coincidence only right sammy?

84 Regal
04-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Good thread, very true, but it wasnt too LONG AGO I saw a jackass do a burnout with people standing around in Oscars lot in a 84 regal....
Good point none the less.

3 years later I type

Maybe three years ago when I smoked Mark but thats all this old man can remember. I guess when I got my bike I have looked at things different the last two years. And FWIW I am not a Jackass I am a ASSHOLE OR A PRICK, lets get the facts straight on that one OK. And right away name calling has began.

Thanks Again Mike M.

BOSS LX
04-22-2007, 08:21 PM
3 years later I type

Maybe three years ago when I smoked Mark but thats all this old man can remember. I guess when I got my bike I have looked at things different the last two years. And FWIW I am not a Jackass I am a ASSHOLE OR A PRICK, lets get the facts straight on that one OK. And right away name calling has began.

Thanks Again Mike M.
You beat Mark? I call a rematch!

84 Regal
04-22-2007, 08:27 PM
You beat Mark? I call a rematch!

3 years ago i said. now he is faster than me so I will give him the win. He swore I sprayed him but sorry never had the bottle in while on the street.

Thanks Mike M.

H8RADE
04-22-2007, 08:36 PM
The Anti-Pot commercials with the cartoon guy and the dog make me sad...
That is all...
:goof

HRSEPLA
04-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Sorry about the name part, I just saw this thread and thought it was ironic, I only remember everyone yelling jackass when you did it thats all, either last year or the year before, burning out in Oscars parking lot while we were standing there and Brad was about 1ft away in his wheelchair, everyone changes and at least I am glad you are looking at things differently now! :thumbsup
I hope people dont F Culver's up too,
Thanks, Sam

scottie K
04-22-2007, 10:28 PM
holy moooly

flyin_blue_egg
04-23-2007, 07:49 AM

Thanks Mike M.

yea there are a few bad grapes up there, i've only been up there 2 or 3 times and it seems like all the noise comes from the side of the parking lot where NO bcm guys are at....maybe you should go to like hondatech or wisconsinhondas or something a b!tch them out...not us

84 Regal
04-23-2007, 05:02 PM
First let me state that I am not b!tching. You will now when I am btching. Just made a point about that night. I will retract my statement about you people and say what a bunch of idiots that drive up there to go and try to wreck a place for people to hang out, enjoy and talk to friends.

Thanks Mike M.