PDA

View Full Version : Craftsman 18 h.p 46" mulching tractor, more

modmachz
04-21-2007, 07:41 PM
This is a 1995 model craftsman with a powerful 18 h.p kohler engine.Hydrostatic Transmission, new battery, new rear tires.
lawnmower deck is a 46" mulching with brand new blades,manual lift,Large 2 stage snow thrower 42" attachment,Snow plow blade,wheel weights,weight bucket,also has a cab enclosure, and that is awesome when your out in the winter weather snowblowing watching your neighbor with his snowblower getting snow in his face, when your in the tractor nice and dry!!
Everything works perfectly, cuts acres of grass fast and blows the heaviest snow up to 30 ft away!!! This tractor has never let me down, I changed the oil and filter very often with synthetic.I rate this tractor in good shape for its age. The snow attachments have rust on them, but work great.
Also I Installed a oil pressure guage and a volt meter, and additional lites on top of the cab for the winter to help see when blowing snow at nite.

I bought this new in 1996, and has never given me a single problem!
I paid with all attachments especially with the kohler engine and not the briggs junk! over 4500.00.

I do not need this large of a tractor anymore, my loss someones gain.
1550.00 takes the whole package..
Call 414-852-3534