PDA

View Full Version : Anyone read the Journal Sent this morning about the VT shooter?

Yooformula
04-19-2007, 08:53 AM
During his melee, he mailed a packet to the NBC news showing him in poses with guns and a hammer and sent them a 23 page letter. Phukcing sicko. He looks like he should have had his a$$ beat up MORE. phucking LOSER should have stayed in his own country and killed a bunch of people there instead.

How does a foreign national get a gun license anyways? I think you should be required to be a us citizen in order to get a license or permit for ANY weapons.

Karps TA
04-19-2007, 08:55 AM
Same way a person classifed by a court as mentally ill and "an imminent danger to others.

It's ridiculous how easy you can get a gun legally in this country. It's harder to get a drivers license, and that's not saying much.

MurphysLaw88GT
04-19-2007, 09:12 AM
dont need a licence or permit to buy a NON NFA (national firearms act of '68, aka full auto(class III)/or destructive device), for Cho, he had to pass a background check. on a form, they ask for a "resdident alien" number in leiu of an SSN

flyin_blue_egg
04-19-2007, 09:20 AM
How does a foreign national get a gun license anyways? I think you should be required to be a us citizen in order to get a license or permit for ANY weapons.

from what i've heard, in VA all you need to be to buy a guy is a legal citizen of this country....and since he had a green card, he's a legal citizen

jamest
04-19-2007, 09:24 AM
Here is an interesting question. Should NBC aired the murderer's ranting?

VroomPshhTsi
04-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Eh, it's up to NBC. They did turn the package over to authorities right away and they did show only a very limited amount of footage versus what they could have shown. Plus when your network's success relies almost entirely on ratings, NBC gained a pretty big edge by showing at least some of the footage, the general public i'm sure wanted to see what kind of person this @sshole was.

Yooformula
04-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Here is an interesting question. Should NBC aired the murderer's ranting?

its not their place to censor what I watch. Personally, I wouldnt want other would be wackos to get ideas from this clown but at the same time I dont feel that they should pull a 9/11 again and deliberately not aire things to spare my feelings. The guy did mention the 2 phucks at Columbine as martyrs. If they want to give him a platform, I say make him out to be a total loser and embarass him and his family. Maybe that kind of attention will get the families involved to keep their sickos from going postal.

Nix
04-19-2007, 10:14 AM
Sadly when he came here to the US to live in Detroit with his shithead parents 1992 he got the greencard and in Oct of 03 I believe it was renewed and he was a full fledged citizen then. He was able to buy both the firearms legally. The thing I dont understand is he had several run ins with the local police and I guess none of that put up a red flag when he purchased the firearms.:rolleyes:

They had an interview with the gun shop owner and the look on face, I felt bad for the guy because he was laying a lot of the blame on himself cause he sold this alien one of the guns. He was just doing his job and he the proper protocall.

pOrk
04-19-2007, 10:41 AM
During his melee, he mailed a packet to the NBC news showing him in poses with guns and a hammer and sent them a 23 page letter. Phukcing sicko. He looks like he should have had his a$$ beat up MORE. phucking gook should have stayed in his own country and killed a bunch of people there instead.

Is the racism necessary?

Feature Pony
04-19-2007, 10:44 AM
I heard that both parents just killed themselfs after this happened? Can't confirm that I heard it on bob and brian

Flicktitty
04-19-2007, 10:55 AM
some pics and what he sent. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18169776/)

i haven't heard the thing about his parents but i know i wouldn't want to have to deal with what they are getting after what he did

pickardracing
04-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Is the racism necessary?

Sure is.

The coward killed 33 innocent people. Call him whatever you want.

2SLOW
04-19-2007, 10:58 AM
crazy stuff he sent out. it was a lot of movies and crap, its like a gate way into a disturbed mind.

Flicktitty
04-19-2007, 11:07 AM
crazy stuff he sent out. it was a lot of movies and crap, its like a gate way into a disturbed mind.

Spool, Wood school just down from your house by Snake road had a person come to school with a gun today. :eek:

2SLOW
04-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Spool, Wood school just down from your house by Snake road had a person come to school with a gun today. :eek:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg thats an elementary school!!!

Flicktitty
04-19-2007, 11:16 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg thats an elementary school!!!

yeah i know, i just heard we have the school on lock down, all police stage on HWY 50, and that there sending squads down Snake rd.

Sounds like someone saw somebody with it when they were in the play ground. so who knows.

pOrk
04-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Sure is.

The coward killed 33 innocent people. Call him whatever you want.

Our society pushed him in that direction, people don't just SNAP and kill a bunch of fellow students. How many people claimed of seeing warning sings but did nothing?

His race has nothing to do with the crime, and racial comments do not help the situation any. We have Asian members on this board and I am sure they would not appreciate the word gook being used.

GRAMPS SS
04-19-2007, 11:32 AM
i saw it on tv last night....all the pics and the vid he shot....the boy was messed up...they said they wanted him to seek help, but could not pressure him into it,,,,maybe that rule should be changed....the world as we know it has not been the same for some time....but all these school shootings is getting out of control, but what can you do to stop it....not much...you don't know who or when someone is going to snap...but this guy was sick for a while...the warning signs were there and nothing was done...so now we have dead students and teachers...and there families of the victums are going thru hell for it as well....when and how will all this useless crap stop.......the last 10 years the world has gone to hell in a hand basket......JMO

H8RADE
04-19-2007, 11:45 AM
Society didn't do this to him, he did this to himself.
We all have evil in us, every one of us. The difference lies in how we show it, or let it affect us. This kid let the voices in his head create a paranoid fantasy world. He actually thought he was some sort of anti-hero.
He created a sense of opression for himself, because being treated badly/maligned is better than not being noticed, at least to him.

Still, using the race card is crap, especially when those using it would be the first to complain if it were used on them.

JC70SS
04-19-2007, 11:46 AM
yep let somemore of those Fu$king people in this country. I come to yor countwee and smoke cigaret and get fee healf insurance...very gud very gud

Goat Roper
04-19-2007, 12:01 PM
I heard that both parents just killed themselfs after this happened? Can't confirm that I heard it on bob and brian

False

Nix
04-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Regardless what it boils down to is that this sadly a human being is now burning in hell and also that he is a coward for many reasons. His shithead parents much be proud, I say if the currently live in the US they should be deported and along with any of his if any siblings. they should all be deported, if he was that dumb for the shit he did you never know what his shitty little family is capable of.

Damn coward...absolutley pathetic...

pOrk
04-19-2007, 12:40 PM
^ Everyone of his friends and teachers should also then be deported, as they were just as capable of knowing the situation he may or may not have been in as well as his metal state. It was clear he needed help, and NO ONE helped.

Cowardly thing of him to do I don't doubt that, but its more then just this one guys fault. Thats like blaming 9/11 on Osama and Osama alone. Its retarded.

Nix
04-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Have you been listning to and reading all the information that the media has been putting out about this piece of shit whackjob? It has been clearly stated that people TRIED to help this piece of shit, BUT by law teachers and students are NOT able to force anyone to seek or recieve help.

The only way that he would have been forced in to any type of instatution would be if he broke the law in some form that they proper people would believe him to be checked out mentally. Yes I agree along with everyone else obviously he was fvcked up big time but you CAN NOT force someone in to treatment until sadly it is too late, there has to be a good solid reason to put someone in to treatment. Sad but true...

pOrk
04-19-2007, 01:17 PM
The first day or two after it happened everyone claimed they knew it was a problem and one one offered help. Suddenly the media changes its story and aims its story more towards the people that offered the kid help. The media is putting this shit in your head to focus all the blame on the kid himself, which is absurd.

Karps TA
04-19-2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah we really shouldn't blame the person who shot all the people..... Are you insane?? That's the dumbest thing I've read on this. It's not even close to the same thing as blaming Osama alone for 9/11. This pyscho dipshit got pissed cause he didn't have all the toys the rich kids did, or couldn't get the attention of the girls he wanted to bone and instead of being a damn man and taking resposibility himself for being a freaking loser, decided to balme everyone else for his problems. That seems to be the MO for this entire country lately. Blame everything on everyone else but the person causing the problems.

Yes this kid gave a ton of tell tale signs that he had issues, and people should have seen it coming. And some did and tried to help or give warnings. If theres any blame to be put out it's that pyscho's like this can so easily get a gun. With all the damn phone tapping and info gathering Homeland Security is suppossed to be doing, how is there no sharing of information to gun licensing departments that stop certified mentally unstable people from being able to buy hanguns legally. A felon can't get a gun, but some pyscho admitted to a looney bin can? That's beyond stupid.

Nix
04-19-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah we really shouldn't blame the person who shot all the people..... Are you insane?? That's the dumbest thing I've read on this. It's not even close to the same thing as blaming Osama alone for 9/11. This pyscho dipshit got pissed cause he didn't have all the toys the rich kids did, or couldn't get the attention of the girls he wanted to bone and instead of being a damn man and taking resposibility himself for being a freaking loser, decided to balme everyone else for his problems. That seems to be the MO for this entire country lately. Blame everything on everyone else but the person causing the problems.

Yes this kid gave a ton of tell tale signs that he had issues, and people should have seen it coming. And some did and tried to help or give warnings. If theres any blame to be put out it's that pyscho's like this can so easily get a gun. With all the damn phone tapping and info gathering Homeland Security is suppossed to be doing, how is there no sharing of information to gun licensing departments that stop certified mentally unstable people from being able to buy hanguns legally. A felon can't get a gun, but some pyscho admitted to a looney bin can? That's beyond stupid.

Nicely put Karp:headbang I couldn't have said it better myself.

GRAMPS SS
04-19-2007, 01:50 PM
^^^^^^agreed...well said...

pOrk
04-19-2007, 03:10 PM
Okay your right, lets place all the blame to this was in Iraq on George W Bush then too. Lets get REAL stupid and believe EVERYTHING the media says. Oh what a courty this will be with thinkers like you voting

Karps TA
04-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Believe the media?? What do you think happend? 32 people committed suicide and killed this guy in the process?

pOrk
04-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Yup, thats exactly what I just typed.

This guy killing all these people did it for fun, it had nothing to do with all the jackass'es like yourself pushing him over the edge, beatign him up when eh was younger, picking on him, shouting racial slurrs at him, etc etc etc.

And where did I say it wasn't his fault? Please do point it out. Great reading comprehension skills you have.

People kill people, not guns. This kid was dead long ago.

Karps TA
04-19-2007, 03:20 PM
You said it right here

Cowardly thing of him to do I don't doubt that, but its more then just this one guys fault. Thats like blaming 9/11 on Osama and Osama alone. Its retarded.

The media is putting this shit in your head to focus all the blame on the kid himself, which is absurd.

And people like me giving people shit??

Were'nt you picking on EMO kids in this thread a couple months ago?
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18914&highlight=emos

I'm not trying to be a ****, but I hate when people want to pin the blame of peoples action on anyone else but the person who did wrong. This kid was a complete whackjob. I hope the guy is rotting in hell right now.

pOrk
04-19-2007, 03:29 PM
I said what there, that it isn't his fault? Where? You mean, where it says " The media is putting this shit in your head to focus all the blame on the kid himself, which is absurd. "

How in the hell do you interpret that as putting the blame on others and not him? Can you read?

EMO kids are starving for attention, I've never seen one hurt someone else. They only hurt themselves by wearing makeup and girl pants.

pOrk
04-19-2007, 03:31 PM
You said it right here

And people like me giving people shit??

Were'nt you picking on EMO kids in this thread a couple months ago?
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18914&highlight=emos

I'm not trying to be a ****, but I hate when people want to pin the blame of peoples action on anyone else but the person who did wrong. This kid was a complete whackjob. I hope the guy is rotting in hell right now.

And where was I attacking the EMO in that thread? I sent his suicide notes to the principle of his school so someone can find him help. Really reaching for straws here aren't you?

Karps TA
04-19-2007, 03:32 PM
How else would someone read that? I've shown the sentence to 4 people at work and they all read it the same way. You're saying the media is blaming the kid and that's absurd? For once the media is blaming the right person.

The kids at Columbine were very Emo. You never know what someone has inside them. To make a sweeping generalization that all Emo kids are harmless is ridiculous. Lots of people who kill other people do it for the attention.

redpony06
04-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Just remember everytime you point the finger at someone there are four pointing right back at you. Yes I think that this boy needed help. Where were the parents? Why didnt they see that their child needed help or was distressed? I think now a days parents arent doing their part in parenting and councling.

I seen on the news that one english professor noticed his writings when he was a freshman. She said that he had very distrubing writings and very graffic details on killing others and whatnot. Why didnt that set up red flags on this guy??? Now a days I feel that society only thinks of thenselves instead of helping man kind. If she knew of these writings why didnt she tell others or try to talk to the guy or his family. We shouldn't discriminate others that are other nationality. They chose to come to america for a better life for them and their children. Don't cut them down. We are all human. We all bleed the same, we all breathe the same air. I guess that just my two cents on the subject. :)

Karps TA
04-19-2007, 03:47 PM
The teacher did go to the school. Plenty of people did try and do something. He even was taken in for a pysch test and the court said he was mentally unstable and potentially dangerous.

pickardracing
04-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Our society pushed him in that direction, blah blah blah

OH COME ON..... Jesus Christ. Now I've heard it all.

Nix
04-19-2007, 04:04 PM
Where and when will it end?:confused

pOrk
04-19-2007, 04:22 PM
How else would someone read that? I've shown the sentence to 4 people at work and they all read it the same way. You're saying the media is blaming the kid and that's absurd? For once the media is blaming the right person.

The kids at Columbine were very Emo. You never know what someone has inside them. To make a sweeping generalization that all Emo kids are harmless is ridiculous. Lots of people who kill other people do it for the attention.

Thats five people who don't have a clue.

Let me explain it like I would to a 5th grader. It means that he is not the ONLY person at fault.

But of course, you know EVERYTHING so I will stop debating with you. I'd hate to get your panties in a twist over it.

nismodave
04-19-2007, 04:32 PM
I know Yoo is very upset about what happened at VT....And I think he is using the word in a context to describe a "LOWLIFE" Asian, and he is not generalizing a whole race......

BUT.....

We are at a time where we have to choose our words carefully. Its a shame that if you use one of many words in our language that is considered dangerous, and even if you did not mean it in a harmfull way, it can be looked at many different ways by many people. Even racist.

Anyway.........

I hope that kid burns in hell. :fire

pOrk
04-19-2007, 05:47 PM
^ I assure you he will

I'm just arguing the side of the conversation that most people on the forum don't see. I am glad he off'd himself so we don't have to foot his bill for living in our justice system till he rots.

Reverend Cooper
04-19-2007, 06:06 PM
i really just wanna know after he killed two and there was a 2 hour gap why the campus wasnt surrounded by cops and the place shut down

Yooformula
04-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Is the racism necessary?

YES. If its ok to slam arabs and blacks then I am an equal opportuniy offender. The PHUCKING piece os sh!t's parents shouldnt have reproduced!

nismodave
04-19-2007, 09:57 PM
YES. If its ok to slam arabs and blacks then I am an equal opportuniy offender. The PHUCKING GOOK's parents shouldnt have reproduced! They should have been under the Abomb.

Im going to slap myself now.

Yooformula
04-19-2007, 10:11 PM
sory dave but why is ok to use a racial slur towards some ethnics and not all? This kid grew up in a good area, with money and went to an expensive school. I dont care how much you got beat up, GROW UP YOU ARE AN ADULT NOW! Survival of the fittest not the man with the biggest gun. This kid called the Columbine kids martyrs...

Please dont blame others for beating him up while growing up. How many kids get beat up as a youngster? I would say about 40% got picked on at some point. Maybe if his parents actually instilled some sort of confidence or self respect he would have gotten over it but I am not giving him an excuse for it. Nobody drove him to this but his own greedy a$$. He was so pissed about what others had and not him, thats greed and jeolousy plain and simple, the rest are all excuses.

This is all my opinion regarding this individual. I ahve the right to call him whatever I phucking want to just as others do. If its ok to say that some ngga stole my car and some towelhead blew up a building then I can say some gook killed 32 KIDS for no phucking reason.

moels
04-19-2007, 10:16 PM
sory dave but why is ok to use a racial slur towards some ethnics and not all? This kid grew up in a good area, with money and went to an expensive school. I dont care how much you got beat up, GROW UP YOU ARE AN ADULT NOW! Survival of the fittest not the man with the biggest gun. This kid called the Columbine kids martyrs...

Please dont blame others for beating him up while growing up. How many kids get beat up as a youngster? I would say about 40% got picked on at some point. Maybe if his parents actually instilled some sort of confidence or self respect he would have gotten over it but I am not giving him an excuse for it. Nobody drove him to this but his own greedy a$$. He was so pissed about what others had and not him, thats greed and jeolousy plain and simple, the rest are all excuses.

This is all my opinion regarding this individual. I ahve the right to call him whatever I phucking want to just as others do. If its ok to say that some ngga stole my car and some towelhead blew up a building then I can say some gook killed 32 KIDS for no phucking reason.

Had to quote that because it is sooooo true.

MurphysLaw88GT
04-19-2007, 10:19 PM
thread=owned by 1st amendment :)

Al
04-20-2007, 02:11 AM
I strongly dissagree. You are stating that you would go to such extents to put down someone who is already down. It's a cheap shot, no matter how you justify it.

What is greed and what is passion? Revenge like this is passion.

I don't like what happened in vermont, but I can show some sympathy for the pre-killer cho.

As for Columbine, those two were not martyrs or heros. IMO, They were stand-up guys who didn't want to get stepped on anymore. Hitler and Saddam were stand-up guys too. So were Maximilien Robespierre and Napoleon Bonapart (but these were heros, but referring to the stand-up aspect).

This guy killing all these people did it for fun, it had nothing to do with all the jackass'es like yourself pushing him over the edge, beatign him up when eh was younger, picking on him, shouting racial slurrs at him, etc etc etc.

It sounds like some of you have never been the ones put down by others to such extents.

What I posted below might be a bit extreme for some of you or you might not be able to comprehend this:

I've been in situations so bad that I came home with broken bones, concusions, and lots of spilled blood. Why? I still don't completely know why. I was the shortest guy in the class and tended to get the best grades on my exams (except english). I wasn't emu or goth, I went to church regularly. I sought help from cops and teachers, but nothing that really helped was ever done (jocks get away with everything, as long as it stays in cedarburg). I never retalliated, just turned the other cheek. I know how bad these things can get and how your blood can boil.

Where and when will it end?:confused

I don't think this will end. We will probably see more situations like this untill an effort is taken to deal with this problem farther 'up-stream'.

hrsp
04-20-2007, 03:59 AM
WOW...where to begin....

FIRST OFF.....we as americans need not focus on his race( cause that has no matter here) so racial slurs are never needed..MEN ARE MEN<>

SECONDLY... to say that he isnt the ONLY one to blame is absurd...HE KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE NO ONE ELSE DID.... I dont car whats going on in ((YOUR))) life killing 30+ people is all on you!!!!!
<<example>> i get cut off follow guy to gas station shoot him..its partially his fault for cutting me off??? NO

At the end of the day the man was a maniac...end of story

Yooformula
04-20-2007, 06:35 AM
What is greed and what is passion? Revenge like this is passion.

I don't like what happened in vermont, but I can show some sympathy for the pre-killer cho.

As for Columbine, those two were not martyrs or heros. IMO, They were stand-up guys who didn't want to get stepped on anymore. Hitler and Saddam were stand-up guys too. So were Maximilien Robespierre and Napoleon Bonapart (but these were heros, but referring to the stand-up aspect).

Cho called the Columbine guy martyrs and referred to himself as such as well.

There is no sympathy for someone that uses revenge for their inability to either use legal route for assitance or cant turn the cheek! Because you got beat up should you have killed everyone in Cederburg?

This guy had passion all right...passion for not having a hot girlfriend, greed and jealousy for not being given as much spending money as other kids, passion for not driving a BMW, passion for not being big enough or good looking enough.....is this the passion you refer to? This is greed and jealousy. no sympathy from me. I got beat up to when i was young and you know what? I got bigger and stronger and never let it happen again. I wanted stuff growing up too and you know what? I worked my as$ off to get everything I could dream of and still am working for it. I didnt kill anybody because of it, I grew up!

pOrk
04-20-2007, 10:04 AM
I have a hot girlfriend :)

Yoo, you can have any opinion you want but racism is rediculous. Thats like you calling me a wop, or me calling you a sand nigger. It is UN-acceptable. Al is totally right, thats nothing but a cheap shot.

You want to be racist fine. This isn't the place for it. Da Funnyz is where that shit goes

pOrk
04-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Im going to slap myself now.

:rolf :thumbsup :durr

Poncho
04-20-2007, 12:35 PM
i used to think I didn't hate anyone.

then I realized....

I hate racist people.

u_say_go
04-20-2007, 08:09 PM
I strongly dissagree. You are stating that you would go to such extents to put down someone who is already down. It's a cheap shot, no matter how you justify it.
Welcome to America, where we are allowed to speak our mind! I think the guy is a "phuckin' gook" too.

Vermont? VT= Virginia Tech watch the news once in a while.

You think those punk a$$ kids who mowed down their classmates were "stand-up guys"? You're an idiot!!

I've been in situations so bad that I came home with broken bones, concusions, and lots of spilled blood. Why? I still don't completely know why. I was the shortest guy in the class and tended to get the best grades on my exams (except english). I wasn't emu or goth, I went to church regularly. I sought help from cops and teachers, but nothing that really helped was ever done (jocks get away with everything, as long as it stays in cedarburg). I never retalliated, just turned the other cheek. I know how bad these things can get and how your blood can boil..
Shoulda fought back a little! Not sure if your daddy ever told you but, when you're being picked on or roughed up by one or more individuals, pick the biggest one of the bunch and kick the living schit out them! Dont ever go down without swinging, and for god sakes dont go crying to the teachers! those kids are still laughing about you to this day.

I'm with you Yoo...:thumbsup

2SLOW
04-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Welcome to America,

I'm with you Yoo...:thumbsup

the guy was a sick ****, but killing people is still on the one pulling the trigger not "society". his greed and desirer got the better of him and he snapped, the only way he "knew" how to handle this was by sooting all the people around him that he "thought" were the rich/wealth/better of people. It is very sad for the family's of the lost ones.

u_say_go
04-20-2007, 08:33 PM
i'm totally with you, a cant stand when people try to justify his actions or say that he was a victim of cruel actions of others. HE pulled the trigger.
I cant imagine how a family could cope with such a tragic and senseless way to die.

Knyghtmare
04-21-2007, 01:09 AM
Has anyone else thought about this at all...?

At 7:15am the call came in to 911 that there was a shooting at AJ Hall. The campus police and local police "locked down" AJ Hall. Yet, Cho was able to go back to his own dorm room, in the SAME supposedly locked down building and make some of these videos WITH his guns in his room. He was able to take the time to make them, package them, then LEAVE the supposedly locked down building, again with the guns, to go mail the package before heading over to Norris hall. Not to mention he was dressed like a fvcking idiot and obviously stuck out. Even after they had all these red flags on the guy in the first place.

WTF is up with that? What exactly is this "lock-down" entail? The fact of the matter is that they did nothing. Their emediate reaction was that it was the girls boyfriend that did it, and they thought he was fleeing, when in fact he was just driving back to his own school when they pulled him over on the highway. Had they taken the time to actually lock down the building for real and check the entire building as they should have, they would have found this phsychotic South Korean kid with 2 pistols making videos of himself. Lives would have been saved from here. Not to mention if they would have taken real action instead of letting this kid attend the school for 4 years after all these red flags had went off, no one would have had to suffer. You cant tell me they did everything they could. I work with the mentally disabled kids every day. There is real action that can be taken.

Another thing that pisses me off is that kids video of the cops just standing around outside while we hear 27 shots being fired. Thats kids being killed people. Even a SWAT expert stated that they should have been storming the building ASAP. Chains are not an excuse for law enforcement to have not entered. This is there JOB, they took the job, they knew what they were getitng into, its a dangerous job, if they didnt want to put their lives ont he line for the innocent then they shouldnt have become cops. The police had body armor and weapons and are trained, again its their job. Cho just killed himself when they did move in after him anyway... and this was after he had stopped firing. I personaly think the police were cowards and didnt have a clue what to do. I think they were more worried about themselves, not to mention the administrationg being worried about keeping the situation "under wraps". Making sure people were safely making it away from the scene? Yeah after these people had already gotten out of the building and were running for thier lives. What about the people still in the building being shot at the time? The pictures of the police hauling the wounded out came AFTER the shooting had ended and Cho killed himself.

This all just sickens me. So much could have been done. Why wasnt it? Remember... they "felt" that they did everything they could. They didnt even lock down AJ hall like they keep saying they did. They dont have to feel the loss of their life being ripped away either.

EDIT: I read this again and realise how ragged on I am going to get for dumping on the police and administration. Im not saying its ALL the authorities fault and no one elses. It all began with Cho and it should have ended with him, it was all his choice. I also place a lot of blame on his parents. But we have authorities for this exact reason. Weed out the bad seeds and stop them before they do what they do. "TO PROTECT AND SERVE!"

Knyghtmare
04-21-2007, 01:24 AM
I got beat up to when i was young and you know what? I got bigger and stronger and never let it happen again. I wanted stuff growing up too and you know what? I worked my as$ off to get everything I could dream of and still am working for it. I didnt kill anybody because of it, I grew up!

Very true. I have been made fun of for being the fat kid all my life. All its done is make me stronger and tougher. I havent and will not go on a killing spree because I was picked on. Thats a pvssy kop-out excuse. A fist in the face is about what you get out of me for being a jackass.

hrsp
04-21-2007, 01:28 AM
getting bullied builds character....i got bullied and i did some bullying...its part of life...

u_say_go
04-21-2007, 08:49 PM
amen! getting picked on is as much a part of growing up as wiping out on your bmx bike and skinning your knee. I cant stand parents who are quick to run in and save Junior cuz he was called a name or bullied...junior needs to learn how to handle the situation himself. It's a shame that people are so quick to grab a gun and handle things that way, it's the pvssy way out- what happened to meeting by the flagpole at 3:00 and beatin' the crap out of each other!?