PDA

View Full Version : Looking for front end for my 240sx

flackjacket
04-18-2007, 06:31 PM
I have decided to revert my s13 back to its original condition by removing the Silvia front end. I am doing this because I cannot find a new jdm hood anywhere without have to spend stupid money on it. So if anyone has a line on 2 fenders, 1 hood, a bumper, and headlights 91+ preferred let me know. I can even possibly work a trade for the Silvia parts.....

If its already black in color that is even better :)

Thanks

Flicktitty
04-18-2007, 10:56 PM
I have decided to revert my s13 back to its original condition by removing the Silvia front end. I am doing this because I cannot find a new jdm hood anywhere without have to spend stupid money on it. So if anyone has a line on 2 fenders, 1 hood, a bumper, and headlights 91+ preferred let me know. I can even possibly work a trade for the Silvia parts.....

If its already black in color that is even better :)

Thanks

i have a few friends that are willing to trade you. how much cash would you want?

flackjacket
04-19-2007, 05:32 PM
id say 300 plus the oem front sounds fair to me. I might even throw in some wikkid JdM TytE original "silvia" floormats :)

PS the silvia hood is functional but trashed. (75mph + Latch coming loose = driving blind and busted up hood.

zerepdivad
04-25-2007, 08:38 PM
hey my friend has a 91 front end with vey little chips on it. If your intrested in ite mail him at ilovemys13@yahoo.com. Oh and it is a black front end the just little chips on the lower part of the bumper. E mail him asap.
Thanks