PDA

View Full Version : Saw some funny crap yesterday

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 01:08 PM
I was driving on a road that shall remain nameless when I saw 2 cars that appeared to be doing what I believed to be racing. I was in the left lane sitting at a red light and these 2 other cars were in the center and right lane about a 1/8 mi back comming up at a high rate of speed. I watched and realized the light is still red that I am sitting at.

I thought this could be interesting as it seems that they are going a bit fast and the light is still red. I am watching this as I see heavy smoke comming from the tires of one of the cars and at the same time hear tires screaching and realize that the car has the brakes locked up.

I get ready to bail left in case he comes near my precious car, but soon realize that will not happen. This car slides for a hundred feet or so toward the red light. The other car appears to have ABS as he stops in time for the red light.

The other car continues to slide into the intersection and goes sideways in the middle of the intersection!!! The car was leaning heavly as it was sliding sideways in the intersection. I was hoping for a roll over, but my wishes were not fullfilled.

He began in the far right lane and ended up in the middle of the intersection facing left. He then conitinued as if he had made a left turn. I was nearly in tears laughing so hard.

I know :pics but I was laughing so hard I could not get my camera phone out to shoot video.

Anyways just thought Id share.

****PS - it was only funny because there was no other traffic near that intersection and no one got close to getting hit*****

Wish there was a Cop in the area. That would have made my week!!!!

Flight_740
04-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Hondas??

Karps TA
04-18-2007, 01:11 PM
I bet when that clown tells the story to his friends he'll be telling them about all the mad skillz he has for driving like that and not getting into an accident, when it sounds like it was purely dumb luck.

GRM-REPR
04-18-2007, 01:14 PM
[QUOTE=ffvetteman;265995] I was hoping for a roll over, but my wishes were not fullfilled.
[QUOTE]

Thanks for making me laugh....:rolf

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 01:31 PM
The "drifter" as he"ll tell his friends was a early 90's white toyota camry 4dr with some rust I think. I didnt get a good look as my eyes were watering from the laughter

84hurst
04-18-2007, 01:45 PM
The "drifter" as he"ll tell his friends was a early 90's white toyota camry 4dr with some rust I think. I didnt get a good look as my eyes were watering from the laughter

Perfect car to drift in, huh? What a dumb ass. I wonder what forum he is on right now bragging that he won the race. Stupid people......

ffvetteman
04-18-2007, 01:51 PM
If I remember correctly, the other car was a hynduai alantra.

If them aint bragging rights, I dont know what is.

Al
04-18-2007, 01:59 PM
Flat spots on them tires?

HP ADDICT
04-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Pretty sure I saw that same white toyota doing some dumbshit in the Dunkin donuts lot last night.

Reverend Cooper
04-18-2007, 09:18 PM
he wished it rolled over lolololololol rice all over the street

scaleracer
04-18-2007, 10:19 PM
Hondas??
young kids in imports LOL:rolf